Aam Admi Bima Yojana 2021:-Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana was launched by LIC to provide life insurance to low-class landless families in rural areas. Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided in the form of insurance to the landless families of low-income groups like fishermen, auto drivers, cobblers.
So friends, today, through this article, we are going to provide you complete information related to Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana 2021 like purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, and process of application. You are requested to read this article in detail to get all the information related to Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana.
- 1 Aam Admi Bima Yojana 2021
- 1.1 The objective of Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana
- 1.2 Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana
- 1.3 Benefits of Aam Admi Bima Yojana
- 1.4 amount of premium
- 1.5 Eligibility for Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Application
- 1.6 Documents required for application
- 1.7 Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Online Application Process
- 1.8 Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Offline Application Process
- 1.9 Related
Aam Admi Bima Yojana 2021
Under this scheme, social security is provided to the landless families of rural areas of all the states of the country. Under this scheme, if the head of the family has to face the problem of partial or permanent disability, then he will be provided insurance cover of Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana.
Beneficiaries will have to pay the premium under this scheme annually. Provided that no premium of any kind will be charged from the policyholder in case of accidental death/disability. Any interested beneficiary of the country who wants to apply under the Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana will have to visit the official website of LIC.
The objective of Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana
As we all know that the economically weaker families of the rural areas of the country have to face a lot of difficulties. In such a situation, if the worker of the family becomes a victim of any disaster, then the family is not able to feed. Keeping this in view, the Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana has been started by the Government of India. Under this scheme, the families of the economically weaker sections will be provided insurance cover at concessional rates. Under Aam Admi Bima Yojana, social security will also be provided to the financially weak family so that I can live my life well.
Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana
The Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana is a social security scheme launched by the Department of Financial Services, Ministry of Finance of the State for rural landless families. Under this scheme, various types of benefits are provided to the landless families of rural areas such as life coverage, permanent disability coverage will also be provided to the head of the landless families, coverage will be provided to the earning member of the family and in whose name insurance will be provided. The scholarship will be provided to his nominee and children studying in class 12th.
Benefits of Aam Admi Bima Yojana
- Under the Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana, if a person dies of natural death, then his family will be provided Rs 30000 as the sum insured.
- Under this scheme, if the insured person dies during an accident or loses both eyes, it becomes disabled, then his family will be provided a sum insured of Rs 75000.
- If an insured does not suffer an accident or death till the age of 60 years, then the insurance coverage policy amount will be provided to him
- Under this scheme, if any person becomes disabled or dies in an accident, then the children of his family who are in class 9 to class XII will be provided ₹ 300 as a scholarship.
- Under the Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana, if a policyholder loses his eyes during an accident or becomes disabled in any one part, then a sum insured of Rs 37000 will be provided to him.
amount of premium
To get insurance under the Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana, every person has to pay Rs 200 per year as an insurance premium. Out of which Rs.100 is paid by the policyholder himself and the remaining 50% i.e. Rs.100 is paid by the state or union territory.
- Coverage of Accidents under Aam Admi Bima Yojana
- natural death
- accidental death
- Accidental permanent partial disability in which the insured loses sight of one eye over another.
- Accidental permanent total disability in which the insured loses sight or both eyes or both one eye and one eye
Scholarship benefit which is provided for 2 children of the insured member for the studies of 10th and 12th standard
- Accidents denied under the scheme
- self-injury or suicide attempt
- insanity or mental disorder
- pregnancy delivery war-related distress chemicals
- participating in dangerous and supportive sports
- criminal work activities that violate the law
Eligibility for Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Application
- Applicant age should be between 18 to 59 years.
- The applicant should be the head of the family.
- Should be the earner of the rural landless families.
- Applicants should be part of the BPL family.
Documents required for application
- Ration card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Birth certificate
- school Certificate
- certificate issued by a government department
Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Online Application Process
Interested beneficiaries of Uttar Pradesh who want to apply under Aam Admi Bima Yojana have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Revenue Council Uttar Pradesh.
- After visiting the website, the home page will open in front of you
- On this home page, you will see the option of Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana
- You have to click on this option.
- Now some options will open in front of you, out of which you have to click on the option of New Registration.
- In this way, the registration form of Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the information asked in this form.
- After entering you have to click on the submit button.
- In this way, your application will be completed
Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Offline Application Process
- First of all, you have to go to the nearest LIC Insurance company office.
- After going to the office, you have to take the application form of Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana from an employee here.
- You have to enter all the information asked on this phone.
- After entering the information you have to attach your required documents.
- After attaching the documents, you have to submit this form there.
- In this way, your offline registration will be done