Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan 2021: Addressing the nation on 12th May 2020, Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi launched a relief package, the Self-Reliant India Campaign. A self-reliant India campaign will definitely play an important role in fighting the crisis of the Covid-19 pandemic. Dear friends, today we will give you complete information about the self-reliant India campaign announced by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi.
20 lakh crore by the central government which is about 10% of the country’s GDP, Shri Narendra Modi has announced this under the self-reliant campaign or relief package. We will tell you how to fill the application for this, what are the benefits of Aatm Nirbhar Abhiyan, what is its purpose, and what documents are needed for the application. Read our article till the end to get the information.
- 1 Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan 2021
- 2 What are the benefits of the relief package?
- 2.1 Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan 2021 India Campaign Statistics
- 2.2 Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan 2021 India app
- 2.3 Aatm Nirbhar Abhiyan New Update
- 2.4 Industry worth hundreds of crores of PPE kits in 3 months:
- 2.5 Announcements made under MSME:
- 2.6 Announcements made for the poor and farmers:
- 2.7 11-announcements made to double the income of farmers:
- 2.8 Fourth and fifth tranches under Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan 2021
- 2.9 What are the important areas under the Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan 2021?
- 2.10 Resolution and conclusion of self-reliant India campaign
- 2.11 Related
Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan 2021
130 crore Indians of India have to be made self-reliant under this scheme. As you know, the country is facing many economic problems due to Covid-19, due to which Prime Minister Narendra Modi took the initiative to start the self-reliant India campaign.
The main objective of the self-reliant India campaign is that Indians become self-reliant. In the Prime Minister’s economic relief package, the efficiency of all sectors will increase and quality will also be ensured. Under Aatm Nirbhar Abhiyan, India’s economy will get 120 crore support.
Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan 2021 India campaign new announcement
The Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi, delivered a speech through video conferencing at the India Ideas Summit organized by the US-India Business Council (USIBC). The Modi government made a lot of efforts to rectify the damage caused to India’s economy due to the pandemic due to Covid-19, said Narendra Modi through video conferencing.
The reason has increased. And Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi Ji invited them to invest in our healthcare. India’s health care sector is growing faster than 2.2%, Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi said at the conference.
The experts of the Ministry of Human Resource Development have created the first psychological mindfulness guideline under this campaign to relieve the stress of students, parents, and teachers. The main objective of the self-reliant India campaign is that India should become prosperous and prosperous. Due to Covid 19, the worst effect is falling on the country’s micro, small and medium industries, workers, laborers, and farmers. In order to benefit all these citizens, the Prime Minister of our country has directed the country’s micro, small and medium industries, workers. An economic package has been announced to make laborers and farmers self-reliant.
Who will be the beneficiaries of Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan?
- The poor citizens of the country will be the beneficiaries of the self-reliant India campaign.
- Working Class.
- The migrant laborers will be the beneficiaries of the scheme.
- small and marginal farmers
- organized sector and unorganized sector
- small tenant
- Cottage, small and middle-class industries.
Key points of Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan 2021 relief package
- Name of the scheme Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan 2021
- Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi started by
- Scheme Type Central Government
- every citizen of the beneficiary country
- Objective: To build a prosperous and prosperous India
- Start date 12th May 2020
- Package amount 20 lakh crores
- Official website https://www.pmindia.gov.in/en/
What are the benefits of the relief package?
- Under the self-reliant India campaign relief package, 10 crore laborers of the country will be benefited.
- Under the scheme, 11 crore employees associated with MSME will be benefited.
- And 3.8 crore people associated with the industry will be benefited from the government.
- Also, 4.5 crore employees associated with the textile industry will benefit. This economic package is the means of livelihood for our cottage industry, home industry, our small-medium industry, our MSME.
- This economic package will benefit poor laborers, employees as well as people associated with industries like hotels and textiles.
Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan 2021 India Campaign Statistics
- Housing for All (Urban) 18000 Crore
- Boost for Rural Employment 10 thousand crores
- R&D Grant for COVID Suraksha-Indian Vaccine Development 900 Crore
- Industrial Infrastructure, Industrial Incentives, and Domestic Defense Equipment 10200 crores
- Boost for Project Export 3000 Crore
- Boost for Self-reliant Manufacturing Rs 1,45,980 crore
- Support for Agriculture 65 thousand crores
- Boost for Infrastructure 6000 Crore
- Self-reliant India Employment Scheme 6000 crores
- Total 2,65,080 crore
Read More:-One Nation One Ration Card Yojana 2021
Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan 2021 India app
On 4th July 2020, the Prime Minister of our country Shri Narendra Modi has launched the Atmanirbhar Bharat App Innovation Challenge by tweeting @GoI_MeitY and @AIMtoInnovate. With the help of start-ups and the tech community, the Self-Reliant India App has been launched under Atma Nirbhar Bharat Mission.
The Prime Minister has launched this app to encourage Indian app makers and innovators tweeted Electronics and Information Technology Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad. The youth of the country will be motivated to move forward through this app. India has banned 59 apps from China doing a digital strike. Atmanirbhar Bharat App Innovation Challenge will work on two tracks.
- Track 1- In this, working in mission mode will identify good quality apps.
- Track 2- Under this, facilities will be provided for creating new apps and platforms from the level of ideation to market reach.
- Existing apps will get incentives through this app. Along with guiding the government, the government will support apps in the categories of learning, work from home, gaming, business, entertainment, office utilities, and social networking.
Aatm Nirbhar Abhiyan New Update
The Prime Minister of our country made an announcement to make India stronger through the self-reliant India campaign. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has talked about improving and moving forward the economy of the country which has deteriorated due to covid 19. Modi addressed the annual meeting of the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII).
Our government considers the private sector as a partner in the country’s development journey, to bring India back on the path of rapid growth, to make a self-reliant India, intention means, inclusion means inclusion, investment means investment, infrastructure means infrastructure, innovation means Innovation is very important, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said in the announcement.
Industry worth hundreds of crores of PPE kits in 3 months:
There is a need that such products should be made in the country, which is made in India and made for the world, Modi said while addressing this. Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, in the announcement of the Self-Reliant India Campaign, said that necessary infrastructure is being prepared for clusters of local agro products near the village.
It has many opportunities for many members of CII. Indian entrepreneurs have set up a multi-crore PPE industry in the last 3 months. In India, many primary sectors have been identified to make Make in India a big medium of employment, PM Modi said while announcing this.
Announcements made under MSME:
- 3 lakh crore collateral-free automatic loan for businesses including MSMEs.
- 20000 crore subordinated debt for MSMEs.
- Equity acquisition of Rs 50000 crore through MSME fund.
- The new definition of MSME.
- The global tender will be rejected up to Rs 200 crore.
- Other interventions for MSMEs.
- 2500 crore FF assistance for commercial and workers for three more months.
- 30000 for NBFC/HCS/MFI. liquidity facility.
- Rs 45000 crore Partial Credit Guarantee Scheme for NBFCs.
- Rs 90000 crore liquidity injection for DCOM.
- Relief to contractors
- Extension of date of registration and completion of real estate projects under RERA.
- 50000 crores liquidity through TDS/TCS reduction Rs.
- Other tax measures.
Read More:-One Nation One Ration Card Yojana 2021
Announcements made for the poor and farmers:
- Provided direct support to farmers and rural economy post COVID-19
- Support for migrant and urban poor during the last 2 months.
- MGNREGS assistance to return migrants
- Changes in labor code- benefits for workers.
- Free food supply to migrants for two months.
- One Nation One Ration Card to access Public Distribution System from any Fair Price Shop in India.
- The technology system is used to enable migrants.
- Affordable Rental Housing Complex (ARCH) for migrant workers/urban poor.
- 1500 crore for Mudra Shishu loan.
- 5000 crore special credit facility for street vendors.
- 70000 crores to boost the housing sector and middle-income group through expansion of CLSS.
- 6000 crore jobs push using CAMPA funds.
- 30,000 crore additional emergency working capital fund for farmers through NABARD.
- 2 lakh to promote 2.5 crore farmers through Kisan Credit Card.
11-announcements made to double the income of farmers:
- The farmers of the country have suffered a lot due to Kovid-19, due to which the government has made this announcement so that the government can improve their situation.
- Rs 11 lakh crore fund for setting up agricultural infrastructure
- A new scheme aimed at a formalization of micro food enterprises worth Rs. 10000 crore
- 2000 crore allocated for fishermen under Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana
- Rs 15000 crore will be set up for the development of animal husbandry infrastructure.
- The central government will allocate Rs 4000 crore for herbal farming.
- Rs 500 crore has been set aside for beekeeping initiatives.
- Operation Green will be expanded to cover all fruits and vegetables worth Rs 500 crore.
- Amendments will be brought in essential food items like cereals, edible oils, oilseeds, pulses, onions, and potatoes.
- Agricultural marketing reforms will be implemented through a new law that will remove barriers to interstate trade.
- The farmer will be given price and quality assurance through convenient agricultural produce.
Fourth and fifth tranches under Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan 2021
- Most were linked to structural reforms, taking the total to Rs 48,100 crore.
- Viability Gap Funding ₹8,100 crores.
- Additional MGNREGS 40,000 crores.
- Five important aspects of self-reliant planning
As you know, before modernization, there were many diseases in India, which we faced even then and we will show you by defeating Covid-19, keeping this in mind, the Government of India announced the self-reliant India campaign. . In the development of any country and to make it self-reliant, mainly 5 things are needed which are as follows:
- demand and supply
What are the important areas under the Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan 2021?
- farming system
- simple and clear rules
- good infrastructure
- Able and Determined Human Rights
- better financial service
- inspire new business
- motivating investment
- Make in India
Resolution and conclusion of self-reliant India campaign
- Aatm Nirbhar Abhiyan will be followed to give new momentum to the country.
- Under the self-reliant India campaign, special attention or emphasis will be given to all of the country’s workers, laborers, farmers, small-scale industries, cottage industries, middle-class industries.
- Under the self-reliant India campaign, this package will provide 20 lakh crore assistance to all these industries, which is the means of livelihood for a poor citizen of India.
- The main resolution is that this PM Modi relief package is for the northern laborer of the country who tests for the countrymen in every situation.
- And leads the country to heights and empowers the country.
- If the objectives and resolutions of the scheme are implemented properly, no one can stop the state from progressing.
- Whatever information will be updated in the context of the scheme, we will definitely tell you through our article, thank you read this article till the end.