Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana Registration 2021:- the Finance Minister of our country Smt Nirmala Sitharaman has launched the Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana to provide new employment opportunities to the youth of the country.
The Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana will continue to be operational till June 30, 2021, in the same category, the Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana was also started by the Central Government in the year 2019. Such schemes have been started from time to time by the Central Government to provide new employment opportunities.
- 1 Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana 2021
- 1.1 All India Quarterly Establishment based Employee Survey
- 1.2 Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana gets approval from the Union Cabinet
- 1.3 Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana In Highlights
- 1.4 Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana targets 10 lakh jobs
- 1.5 The purpose of PM Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana
- 1.6 How to avail Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana
- 1.7 Benefits of Prime Minister Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana 2021
- 1.8 Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana Eligibility and required documents
- 1.9 Related
Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana 2021
Under the scheme, a lot of work will be done to give employment opportunities to the beneficiaries. Prime Minister Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana has been started to give employment to organized sector employees. If you also want to take advantage of this scheme then this article of ours Read till the end, here we will introduce you to the purpose of the scheme, benefits, eligibility, guidelines, necessary documents and all other information.
Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana 2021 Survey
On 18 February 2021, Labor Minister Santosh Gangwar has decided to launch a software application for five all-India surveys, including migrant and domestic workers, stressing the importance of data for policymaking. Guidelines and survey questionnaires have also been provided by the Labor Minister.
Various schemes are made by the government based on accurate data. If accurate data will not be available to the government then accurate plans cannot be made by the government. Keeping this in view, the government will conduct an all-round survey. Plans will be made through the data that will be collected through this survey. The Ministry of Labor will conduct five surveys, which are as follows.
- All India survey on migrant workers
- All India survey on domestic workers
- All India Survey on Employment Generated by Professional
- All India Survey on Employment Generated in Transport Sector
Read More:-MNREGA Job Card List 2021
All India Quarterly Establishment based Employee Survey
Through these surveys, it will also be ensured whether the schemes run by the government are being implemented properly or not. Self-reliant Bharat Rojgar Yojana was launched by the government. Under which the government had set a budget of 25000 crores for 2 years.
54 lakh new employees will be provided employment through this scheme. Through these surveys, Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana will also be reviewed and it can be ascertained whether the scheme is being implemented properly or not. The result of these surveys will come in 7 to 8 months.
Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana gets approval from the Union Cabinet
As you all know, the Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana was launched to encourage companies to make appointments. Under this scheme, both employees and employees will be contributed by the government to the EPF for new recruitments made by companies and other units for 2 years.
1585 crore has been approved by the Union Cabinet under the Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana for the current financial year. Apart from this, Rs. 22,810 crore has been approved for the entire period of the scheme which is from 2020 to 2023. 58.5 lakh employees will be benefited from Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana.
Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana In Highlights
- Name of the scheme:- Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana
- Scheme Type Central Government
- Nirmala Sitharaman started by
- Start Date 12-11-2020
- Plan duration 2 years
- Objective To provide new employment opportunities
- Beneficiary new employees
- Official website https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/index.php
Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana targets 10 lakh jobs
Under Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana, companies will be provided a salary subsidy by EPFO ranging from 12% to 24% if they withdraw the employees fired during the lockdown. The government has set a target of creating 10 lakh jobs in the next 2 years through the Employees Provident Fund Organization. About ₹ 6000 crores will be spent under this scheme.
According to sources, so far 5 lakh companies with 20 or more workers have been registered by EPFO. Out of which, if each company provided jobs to two employees, the target of 10 lakh jobs would be easily achieved. This government job is a very important step in the direction of surgeons.
With this step, people who had lost their jobs due to lockdown will get the job as soon as possible. It is also being speculated that the economy was not good at the beginning of the year but the economy is expected to improve at the end of the year. Demand is increasing in many sectors. It is being speculated that the employees who lost the job will get the job back as soon as possible.
Read More:-Uttar Pradesh Poultry Loan Yojana 2021
The purpose of PM Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana
The main objective of starting the Self-Reliant India Employment Scheme is to provide new employment opportunities to those who have lost their employment due to the Corona epidemic. The introduction of this scheme will definitely bring a new change in the economy and we will again move towards a developed economy. This scheme will definitely play a positive role in providing employment.
Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana beneficiaries
Under the scheme, the Central Government will provide benefits to the new employees who were not previously registered in the Provident Fund and now if they are registered under EPFO in an institution and their salary or salary is less than ₹ 15000 per month or that Individuals who have lost their job between March 1, 2020, to September 30, 2020, and if they get the job again after October 1, 2020, if registered under the Employees Provident Fund, then they will be included under Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana And all benefits will be provided.
Read More:-Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srijan Yojana 2021
How to avail Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana
- Under this scheme, benefits will be provided to both employees and organizations.
- If the registered body provides new employment opportunities under EPFO, then those institutions will get the benefits of this scheme.
- The benefit of the scheme will be provided to both the institution and the employees only if the institutions have an employee strength of less than 50 and those institutions employ two or more employees and register those employees under the provident fund.
- Similarly, for organizations whose employee strength is more than 50, it is mandatory to register them under EPFO by providing employment to a minimum of 5 new employees.
- Any institution that wants to take advantage of self-reliant Bharat Rojgar Yojana must have their own registered / registered under EPFO so that benefits can be given to both new employees and the organization.
Benefits of Prime Minister Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana 2021
Our central government will provide the benefits of the scheme for the next 2 years under this scheme, so let us know what kind of benefits will be provided by the Government of India under the scheme.
In those institutions whose employee capacity is less than 1000, 12% of its share according to the salary of the employee and 12% of the share of the working organization which is 24% of the total will be deposited by the Central Government under Provident Fund EPFO
Similarly, if the capacity of the employees is more than 1000, then according to the salary of the employees working in these institutions, only 12% of the employee’s share will be given by the central government in the provident fund.
These contributions will be provided by the central government for the next 2 years.
Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana Eligibility and required documents
- Employee registration under EPFO
- Aadhar card
- Employee salary up to ₹ 15000 per month
- Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana online application
- Employees, institutions, and beneficiaries who wish to avail benefits under this scheme will have to register themselves under the Provident Fund EPFO. The process of registration is as follows.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of EPFO.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the Services tab.
- After this, you have to click on the tab of Employers.
- Now you have to click on the link for online registration for establishment.
- After this, if you are registered on the Shram Suvidha Portal then you will have to login by entering the user ID, password, and captcha code.
- If you are not registered then you have to click on the link to sign up.
- After this, who will get the registration form in front of you, in which you will have to enter your name, email, mobile number, and verification code.
- Now you have to click on the signup button.
- Thus the application process will be done successfully.
- All you have to do is visit the official website of EPFO. Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the Services tab.
- Now you have to click on the Employees tab.
- After that, you have to click on the link to register your hair.
- Now the registration form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the information asked in the registration form such as name, email ID, mobile number, etc.
- After that, you have to click on submit button.