Amma Vodi Yojana 2021:-Amma Vodi Yojana was launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh State Shri YS Jaganmohan Reddy and through this scheme, many incentives were given to the government school students of Andhra Pradesh. Today in this article we will tell you the information related to Amma Vodi Scheme like the Final Beneficiary List which has been announced by the concerned authorities on 27th September 2019.
- 1 Amma Vodi Yojana 2021| jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in
- 1.1 Improvement in Mid Day Meal – Amma Vodi Yojana 2021
- 1.2 Details Of The Amma Vodi Yojana 2021
- 1.3 Amma Vodi Yojana 2021 Budget 2021-2022
- 1.4 Features of the Amma Vodi Yojana 2021: Features of the scheme
- 1.5 Benefits of Amma Vodi Yojana 2021: Benefits of the scheme
- 1.6 Required Documents for Amma Vodi Yojana 2021: Required Documents
- 1.7 Eligibility Criteria of Amma Vodi Yojana 2021
- 1.8 How to Check Amma Vodi Beneficiary List: How To Check Amma Vodi Beneficiary List
- 1.9 Related
Amma Vodi Yojana 2021| jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has announced a flagship scheme which is being called Amma Vodi Yojana. It is basically a part of the NAVARATNALU initiative which is designed to get financial assistance belonging to every below the poverty line irrespective of caste creed religion and region.
Under the Amma Vodi Yojana, financial assistance of Rs 15,000 per person will be given annually. Under the scheme, this amount will be deposited in the accounts of about 43 lakh mothers of the state for the benefit of 82 lakh children. This incentive will enable them to educate their children from class I to XII in many institutions.
- Recognized government
- privately aided
- Private Unaided School / Junior College
- Residential School / Maha Vidyalaya for the academic year 2021-2022
Improvement in Mid Day Meal – Amma Vodi Yojana 2021
The Chief Minister said that his government was spending Rs 360 crore to improve the mid-day meal scheme in government schools of the state so that the quality of food could be improved.
Details Of The Amma Vodi Yojana 2021
- Name of the Scheme Jaganna Amma Vodi Yojana 2021
- State Andhra Pradesh
- Launched by CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
- Beneficiary Mothers of school-going children (BPL families)
- Incentive Rs.15000/-
- Launched Date 10th June 2019
- Phase I Beneficiary List 27th December 2019
- Phase II Beneficiary List 22nd December 2020
- Official Website https://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/
Amma Vodi Yojana 2021 Budget 2021-2022
On Tuesday, 16 June 2020, Andhra Pradesh State Finance Minister B Rajendranath Reddy presented the state budget for the coming next year, which is held in Avalagapudi. In this budget, the state government has given Rs 22,604 crore to the education sector out of Rs 2,24,789.18 crore.
In the budget for the year 2019-2020, the government has approved Rs 17,971 crore for the education sector, which will increase by 2020-2021 in the budget. Out of this amount, Rs 6,000 crore has been approved for Amma Vodi Yojana 2021.
Features of the Amma Vodi Yojana 2021: Features of the scheme
- The funds will be given directly to the beneficiaries through online mode only.
- Once the beneficiary completes 12th, no assistance will be given to the beneficiary or the beneficiary’s mother.
- All the beneficiaries will be given funds in January every year till the completion of their education.
- If the beneficiary decides to terminate the education then no money will be provided to him or her.
Benefits of Amma Vodi Yojana 2021: Benefits of the scheme
- There are many benefits of the Amma Vodi Scheme, first of all, the most important benefit of the Amma Vodi Yojana 2021 is that it will be provided to school-going children.
- Children from poor families will be helped to go to school.
- It will help them to meet some of their expenses.
- Amma Vodi Yojana 2021 will prove to be a great way to encourage families to send their children to school.
- As we all know that the percentage of children going to school in rural areas is very less,
- Amma Vodi Yojana 2021 will help in increasing the percentage to a great extent.
Required Documents for Amma Vodi Yojana 2021: Required Documents
- Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- school id card
- Ration card
- mobile number
- passport size photograph
- Birth certificate
Eligibility Criteria of Amma Vodi Yojana 2021
- The children studying in only government schools of Andhra Pradesh state will be able to avail the benefits of Amma Vodi Yojana 2021.
- Only the permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh state will be able to avail the benefits of this scheme.
- Application Procedure: Amma Vodi Scheme Application Procedure 2021
- First of all, you have to download the application form for Amma Vodi Yojana 2021
- After downloading the application form, fill it carefully.
- Submit all the documents asked on the application form.
- Submit to the concerned office or any government office.
How to Check Amma Vodi Beneficiary List: How To Check Amma Vodi Beneficiary List
- The beneficiary list for the Amma Vodi Yojana 2021 will be displayed on the official website of the scheme. You just have to follow these steps to download the scheme:-
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Amma Vodi Yojana 2021
- Click on the Beneficiary List option present on it.
- Now a new tab will open with some required details
- You have to fill in your mother’s name/guardian’s name and your Aadhar card number on that.
- And then enter the verification code.
- Now finally the beneficiary details will be in front of you.
- Click on the print button and take a print of the beneficiary list.
Beneficiaries will get the benefits directly in the bank accounts of their mother/guardian by the concerned department. This amount will be transferred in the month of January every year till the applicant completes Intermediate/12th/+2. If the child stops studies midway, he/she will not get any financial assistance.
Address: 4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta, Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456.
Phone: 9705655349, 9705454869