Animal Farmer Credit Card 2020:-The animal credit card scheme has been inaugurated by the Animal Husbandry and Agriculture Minister of Haryana JP Dalal Ji. Under this scheme, the people of the state who have a cow will be given a loan of Rs 40783 on a cow by the state government and loan up to Rs 60249 to the buffalo farmers. up to Rs 60249 will be given to buffalo farmers). All the cattle rearers of Haryana can avail of this animal credit card scheme.
- 1 Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana
- 2 Animal farmer credit card new announcement
- 2.1 New Update Animal Farmer Credit Card
- 2.2 Animal farmer credit card scheme new announcement
- 2.3 The objective of animal farmer credit card scheme 2020
- 2.4 Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2020 Application Form
- 2.5 Top banks offering Pashu Kisan Credit Card
- 2.6 Animal farmer credit card loan amount
- 2.7 Benefits of Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2020
- 2.8 Documents of Animal Credit Card Scheme 2020 (Eligibility)
- 2.9 How to apply for Animal Farmers Credit Card 2020?
- 2.10 Related
Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana
Farmers will have to get a Pashu Credit Card to take advantage of this scheme. With the help of this card, you can take a loan for your animal husbandry. A loan of 40783 rupees given on a cow will be given to farmers through credit card in 6 equal installments 6797 per month.
In this way, in 6 months, the total amount of Rs 40783 will be returned to you with a gap of 1 year with a 4% annual interest. Under this Pashu Credit Card Scheme 2020, the time interval of returning the 1-year amount of the cardholder will start from the day he receives the first installment.
Animal farmer credit card new announcement
As you all know, under the Animal Farmers Credit Card Scheme, loans are provided to farmers for animal husbandry. Under this scheme, loans up to Rs 1.60 lakh are provided without guarantee. Under the Kisan Kisan Credit Card Scheme, loans are provided according to the number of animals. 3,66,687 farmers have so far applied in Haryana. 57,160 of which have been accepted by banks.
Credit cards have been issued to these 57,160 farmers. Under this scheme, the state government of Haryana has decided to issue 8 lakh Kisan Credit Cards. Camps were also organized by the bank to spread awareness about the Animal Farmers Credit Card Scheme. Information related to this scheme has been provided to the farmers through these camps.
New Update Animal Farmer Credit Card
As you all know, under the Animal Farmers Credit Card Scheme, farmers are provided with loans to purchase animals. Which increases the income of farmers. The Haryana government has decided to give cattle farmer credit cards to 1 lakh farmers by Independence Day (15 August 2020) and after that 7 lakh more credit cards will be made. The state of Haryana has 36 lakh milch animals with 16 lakh families. The government is trying to increase the income of farmers through this scheme.
Through this scheme, a minimum amount of interest will have to be paid on the loan amount. Under this scheme, interest is given on a 7% loan. Of this 7%, 3% is subsidized by the Central Government and 4% by the Haryana Government. Loans up to a maximum of ₹ 300000 can be taken under this scheme and loans up to ₹ 160000 without any guarantee.
Animal farmer credit card scheme new announcement
Under this scheme, about 6 lakh cattle rearers of the state will be issued cattle farmer credit cards. Eligible beneficiaries can take loans up to Rs 1 lakh 80 thousand without a guarantee on this card. The farmers are given loans under this scheme at an interest rate of 7 percent.
Of this, the Central Government gives a subsidy of three percent and the Haryana Government is giving a rebate on the remaining 4 percent interest. Under this scheme, till now, the forms of 1 lakh 40 thousand cattle herders have been filled. Under this scheme, Haryana cattlemen will be given a loan of 40 thousand 783 rupees for a cow and 60 thousand 249 rupees for buffalo.
The objective of animal farmer credit card scheme 2020
As you know, in the village people along with farming also raise cattle and sometimes farmers have to sell their animals to meet their needs and sometimes the animals become sick due to the farmers having no money. Due to all these problems, the state government has started this Animal Farmers Credit Card Scheme 2020, through this scheme, farmers will be able to take good care of their animals by taking loans. Animal husbandry business will increase in the state through 2020 and agriculture and animal husbandry business will be modernized like developed countries.
Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2020 Application Form
If a person is not able to get credit for any month due to some reason, then he can take the credit for the previous month for the next month. Under the Haryana Pashu Credit Card Scheme 2020, one year loan will be given to those keeping sheep and goats will also be given 4063 rupees (those who keep sheep and goats will also be given one year loan of Rs 4063) and the pig keepers will get Rs 16337 a year. One year loan will be given. Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to avail the benefit of this Kisan Credit Card Scheme 2020, should get their animal credit card made.
Top banks offering Pashu Kisan Credit Card
- State Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- HDFC bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- ICICI Bank etc.
Animal farmer credit card loan amount
- For Cows – ₹ 40,783 / –
- For Buffalo – ₹ 60,249 / –
- For Sheep and Goat – ₹ 4,063 / –
- For Poultry – ₹ 720 / –
Benefits of Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2020
- Under this scheme, farmers can get loans against pledge of insurance.
- Those farmers who will be given a credit card, farmers can use this credit card as a debit card in the bank.
- Under this Animal Farmers Credit Card Scheme 2020, cattle farmers will be provided a loan of Rs 60249 per buffalo and a loan of Rs 40783 per cow.
- Under this scheme, credit cardholders can avail of up to Rs. 1.60 lakh without collateral security.
- Cattle farmers will be given loans at the rate of seven percent interest from all banks on a yearly basis, and interest will be increased to 3 percent on timely payment.
- Those who raise cattle for more than three lakh hone will get a loan with an interest of 12 percent.
- The amount of interest is required to be paid in a gap of one year only then it will be given the next amount.
Documents of Animal Credit Card Scheme 2020 (Eligibility)
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana State
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter ID Card
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for Animal Farmers Credit Card 2020?
- Interested beneficiaries of Haryana state want to get Pashu Credit Card made under this scheme, then they have to go to their nearest bank and apply.
- To apply, you must first go to the bank with all your necessary documents. After that, you will have to go and take the application form.
- Then all the information asked in the application form has to be filled in carefully. After filling the application form, you will have to attach a photocopy of your documents Adhaar card, Pan card, Voter id card, etc., attached to the application form and submit it to the bank official.
- After verifying the application form, you will be given an animal credit card within 1 month.