Assam Ration Card List 2021: Friends, the new list of ration cards has been issued through all the states, in this phase, the government of Assam state has also released the Assam new ration card list. Today we are going to share all the information related to Assam Ration Card List with you.
Friends, this new ration card list has been issued for the citizens of the state. Due to which citizens will be able to easily check their name in Assam Ration Card List while sitting at home. If you want to get this important information then you read our article till the end.
- 1 Assam Ration Card Beneficiary List 2021
- 1.1 Importance Of The Ration Card
- 1.2 Details Of Assam Ration Card List 2021
- 1.3 Types of Assam Ration Card
- 1.4 Assam Duplicate Ration Card 2021
- 1.5 Use of Assam Ration Card
- 1.6 Ration Card After Marriage
- 1.7 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.8 Important Documents
- 1.9 Required Information for New Ration Card
- 1.10 Application Procedure of Assam Ration Card 2021
- 1.11 Procedure to Check Assam Ration Card List 2021
- 1.12 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- 1.13 Related
Assam Ration Card Beneficiary List 2021
Friends, you all know that the ration card is an important document. This helps every citizen to take advantage of schemes and government facilities and through the ration card, the food supply department of the state distributes food items to poor citizens, the citizens who have ration cards, those citizens have reasonable food items at concessional rates.
And the persons who do not have ration cards can apply to get the ration card, friends, the nationalized ration card distribution work is being done for all the citizens in India, this nationalized ration card should be applicable in the whole country. The tax will help the poor citizens, if you live in India, then you must have a ration card, the facility of ration card is available in every state.
Importance Of The Ration Card
Friends, Ration Card is very important and important, it can be used by every person of the state to show his citizenship, it acts as an identity card, through ration card, proper food items are obtained in less money. Friends, many times it happens that it is difficult for those families who belong to the very weak section to buy food items for daily life, to help such people, the ration is made available at affordable rates through ration cards. The card ends the worries of the people in this rising inflation era.
Details Of Assam Ration Card List 2021
- Name Assam Ration Card 2021
- Launched by Assam Government
- Beneficiaries Residents Of Assam
- Objective Providing Ration Card
- Official website Click here
- ECRMS Assam Click here
- Meghalaya Ration Card List Click here
Types of Assam Ration Card
Friends, the government of Assam has decided to issue three types of ration cards for the people of the state of Assam, their list is given below:-
- APL – Above Poverty Line
- BPL – Below Poverty Line
- AAY- Antyodaya Anna Yojana
1.APL (Above Poverty Line)
- APL Ration Card is provided to the citizens who are living above the poverty line.
2.BPL (Below Poverty Line)
- BPL ration card is provided to those poor citizens of the state who are living below the poverty line and whose family annual income is less than ₹ 10000. BPL card is provided to help such citizens.
3.AAY ( Antoday Anna Yojana)
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana provides ration cards to the citizens of the state whose economic condition is very weak, who are very poor, whose annual income is not known, the government issues Antyodaya cards to such citizens, through this Antyodaya card, the citizen 35 kg. Ration cardholders can get ration, the benefits of government schemes being run in the state are provided first.
Assam Duplicate Ration Card 2021
Assam Duplicate Ration Card is provided when the person’s ration card has been lost or damaged or has been mutated, invalid or otherwise provided unless there is any fault of the ration cardholder, the officer concerned shall duplicate Charges appropriate fee for issuing ration card after that duplicate ration card is made. For duplicate ration cards, citizens of Assam can talk to their village head and get a duplicate ration card made through their ration card number.
Use of Assam Ration Card
Friends, if you have a ration card available or if you want to apply for a ration card, then you must also be aware of its uses, we have entered the information about its uses below –
- Friends, if your name or any member of your family is registered in your ration card and you want to apply for scholarship, then you can use ration card as a document and get scholarship.
- The people of the state can use the ration card to get the benefits of any government scheme.
- If citizens want to open their account in any government bank or post office, then you can use a ration card as a document.
- The most important thing through ration card you can buy food items and products at cheap rates from any government cheap galley ration shop.
Ration Card After Marriage
If you have recently got married and you want to enroll your name in ration card after marriage then it is necessary for you to have a deletion certificate from your previous place of residence issued by the FCS&CA authority. Through this document, the application form and the ration card have to be attached together through the ration card, after which it has to be submitted to the concerned department.
If you want to get the name of the child registered in the ration card after the birth of the child, then for this the birth certificate of your child is required, you can get the name of your child released in the ration card by attaching this document in the application form To add the name of the child, you will have to write the application on an A4 size paper, this application has to be written by addressing the FCS and CA authority
- The following people are eligible to apply for ration card in Assam:-
- A person holding a ration card can apply for a ration card.
- Women can also apply for getting a ration card in the state of Assam.
- The applicant must be a resident of the state of Assam.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The annual income of the resident should be less than Rs 1 lakh.
The following documents are required while applying for Assam Ration Card:-
- Proof of without ration card from village head / village panchayat president / ward commissioner / inspector, FCS & CA / concerned authority.
- copies of birth certificate
- copy of voter list
- income certificate
- BPL certificate
- tax payment receipt of land revenue
- residential proof
- driving license
- BPL family SI.
Required Information for New Ration Card
Friends, if you want to make a new ration card, then you have to read the information given below carefully and you will have to enter this information –
Details of all family members
- Home Address
- Annual Income
Application Procedure of Assam Ration Card 2021
Friends, if you are willing to apply for the Assam Ration Card, then you have to go to your nearest ration shop or the government office of the Public Distribution System, then here you will have to take the application form, read the application form carefully and enter the necessary information in it. The necessary documents will have to be attached with this form and the form has to be submitted, after which the ration card will be delivered to your home through post within 15 days.
Procedure to Check Assam Ration Card List 2021
Friends, if you want to check Assam Ration Card List then you have to follow the steps given below:-
- Friends, first of all, you have to open its official website on your computer.
- Now the home page will open on the official website
- After reaching the official website, some kind of home page will open in front of you.
- Now here you have to click on the option of Ration Card Report
- Where you have to select your district
- After selecting the district a new page will open
- Here you have to select the name of your Tehsil
- Now you have to select the name of your village
- Now on the computer screen, you will see the Unique RC ID Code, Applicant Name,
- Father/Husband Name, etc, Ration Card Type on the screen.
- Then you have to select the type of ration card
- Click on submit option
- Then Assam Ration Card List will open in front of you, you can check the list.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q1.Is there a fee to be paid to check Assam Ration Card List Online?
Ans:-This service is absolutely free, you can get the benefit of this service by visiting its official website.
Q2. After the name is included in the Assam ration card list when does the matching start?
Ans:-When your name is included in the ration card list, after that ration is provided to you, so the persons receiving the ration must have a new ration card.
Q3.Where to get a new ration card in Assam?
Ans:-The ration card is issued through the Food and Civil Supplies Department in the district.
Q4. Is every person holding a ration card in Assam covered under the National Food Security Act?
Ans:-Yes, ration card holders in Assam come under the purview of the National Food Security Act, which covers about 2.52 crore ration card holders in the state of Assam.
Q5. Can the Food Department delete the name once the name is entered in the Assam Ration Card List?
Ans:-Yes, the food department can remove the name of the person from the ration card in case the person becomes inactive after registering his name on the ration card.
Q6.How old ration card is renewed in Assam?
Ans:-If the citizen wants to renew his old ration card, then he will have to take the renewal form from the food department and fill the form and submit it to the food department.