Atal Free Bus Pass Yojana 2021:-Today we will discuss the “Atal Bihari Vajpayee Shramik Awagaman Yojana” to be launched by the Haryana Government. This scheme will be known as the Shramik Awagyan Yojana. The Haryana government has decided to start “Atal Free Bus Pass Yojana“. Under this scheme, construction workers will be able to travel free between their homes and places of work in state transport (Haryana Roadways) buses. Haryana State Government will provide free bus passes to all construction workers.
In our country, the work of laborers is very hard and important, and in such a situation the government wants to provide them every facility that other people get. Therefore, new schemes are also introduced for them from time to time. Soon, the Haryana government is coming up with a scheme for laborers, called Shramik Awavagana Yojana. For all the important information related to Atal Bihari Vajpayee Shramik Avagaman Yojana, you have to read this article carefully till the end.
- 1 Atal Bihari Vajpayee Shramik Avagaman Yojana 2021 Details
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Shramik Avagaman Yojana 2021 Details
Deputy Chief Minister Dushyant Chautala has announced to introduce a free bus pass scheme for construction workers soon. Mainly, construction workers are in the poor category and their wages are not so high. With their daily wages, they are only able to afford their household expenses but to get to their place of work, they also have to pay on the bus.
Now the state government will provide them free Haryana Roadways bus pass and they will not have to pay any amount for the bus journey from their pocket. The decision to implement the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Shramik Awasavan Yojana for construction workers has been taken in the 19th meeting of the Haryana Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board (BOCW).
- Name of the scheme Haryana Atal Bihari Vajpayee Shramik Awagyan Yojana
- Deputy Chief Minister Dushyant Chautala launched
- Department Labor and Transport Department Officers
- Objective to benefit Haryana Construction Workers
- All the construction workers of the beneficiary state
- Official Website:-Click here
Haryana BOCW Atal Bihari Vajpayee Labor Movement Scheme aims
In a modern era where all sections of society are progressing, the Haryana government took a major step to ensure that the poor also prosper. A group of poor people working as construction laborers will now get relief in the yatra. Every construction worker can now avail free bus pass scheme while going to work. Free bus passes will be provided under Haryana Atal Bihari Vajpayee Shramik Awagaman Scheme 2021. The cost of which will be borne by the state government. Construction workers will be able to travel between their residences and workplaces in state transport buses.
Key facts of Haryana Shramik Avagaman Yojana
- Following are the main facts of Atal Bihari Vajpayee Shramik Traffic Scheme / Haryana Shramik Traffic Scheme-
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to all workers/laborers of Haryana.
- State construction workers will be given free bus passes to travel to state transport to reach their workplace. With which he can visit his work site for free.
- A group of poor people working as construction laborers will now get relief in the yatra.
- Haryana Deputy CM Dushyant Chautala said that the cost of the bus pass will be borne by the state government.
- By getting a bus pass under the Haryana Shramik Awagaman Yojana, construction workers of Haryana will be able to board state transport buses between their residence and workplaces.
Another scheme with Haryana Atal Free Bus Pass Yojana
The Deputy CM launched a campaign to spread awareness about sanitary napkins and hygiene among women workers to the Haryana Atal Free Bus Pass Scheme (Atal Bihari Vajpayee Shramik Avagaman Yojana) as well as to the officials of the Women and Child Development Department Also instructed. He directed the labor department officials to explore the possibilities of installing sanitary napkin dispensing machines for women workers.
Apart from this, from now on, the Haryana government will give Rs 1,01,000 in two installments for the marriage of laborer daughters. The first installment will be Rs 50,000 to be released before the wedding while the second installment of Rs 51,000 will be given after the wedding ceremony.
Benifits of Haryana Atal Shramik Avagaman Yojana
- The benefits of the labor movement scheme launched by the Haryana government are as follows.
- Free bus passes will be provided under Haryana Atal Bihari Vajpayee Shramik Mausam Yojana 2021.
- Chief Minister Dushyant Chautala said that bus passes will be provided by the government, which will also be borne by the state government.
- Construction workers will be able to move between their residences and workplaces in state transport buses.
- In the modern world where all sections of society are progressing, the Haryana government has taken a major step to ensure that the poor are also successful.
- A group of poor people working as construction laborers will now get relief in the yatra. Every construction worker can now avail free bus pass scheme while going to work.
- The Deputy Chief Minister directed the labor department officials to prepare modalities in consultation with the officials of the transport department.
Apply to Atal Bihari Vajpayee Shramik Mausam Yojana
The Haryana State Government is yet to disclose the exact procedure for applying for a bus pass under the Shramik Mausam Yojana. The government is not yet giving detailed information about the scheme. As soon as the application process of this scheme is shared by the government, we will update it in our article. Stay in touch with our website for more updates related to Atal Bihari Vajpayee Shramik Avagaman Yojana.