Ayushman Bharat Arogya Card Yojana 2021:-Ayushman Bharat Golden Card is such a card, with the help of which any person of the country can get free treatment up to 5 lakh rupees in government and private hospitals selected under Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
This golden card will be given to those poor people who will be the beneficiaries of Ayushman Bharat Yojana. The process of online registration for making the Ayushman Bharat Golden Card has been started by the Government of India and any person can download the gold card or get the print out of it after applying under Jan Arogya Yojana.
- 1 Ayushman Bharat Arogya Card Yojana 2021 | Download Golden Card
- 2 Ayushman Bharat Arogya Card Yojana 2021
- 2.1 PM Jan Arogya Yojana 2021
- 2.2 Documents for Pradhanmantri Jan Arogya Card 2021
- 2.3 How to check eligibility for getting Ayushman Bharat Golden Card?
- 2.4 How to download Ayushman Bharat Golden Card 2021?
- 2.5 How to get Ayushman Bharat Golden Card?
- 2.6 By public service center
- 2.7 Registered and private hospitals
- 2.8 Related
Ayushman Bharat Arogya Card Yojana 2021 | Download Golden Card
Ayushman Bharat Arogya Card Yojana is being made available to benefit every poor people in the country, this gold card will be available only to those whose names will appear in the Ayushman Bharat beneficiary list. Those who are willing beneficiaries of the country want to get their golden card, then they can apply very easily by going to their nearest Jan Seva Kendra, and from that, they can also get Jan Arogya Golden Card. Dear friends, through this article we are going to provide you all the information related to this scheme like how you can make gold cards, benefits, etc., so read this article till the end and avail it.
Read More:-Sevana Pension Yojana 2021
Ayushman Bharat card made free
As you all know, the Ayushman Bharat scheme was launched by the government in 2017. Health insurance cover up to ₹ 500000 is provided to the beneficiaries under this scheme. More than 1 crore 63 lakh beneficiaries are taking advantage of this scheme. Through the
Yojana, beneficiaries can go to any private hospital and get their treatment done.
The eligibility card has been made free by the Government of India under this scheme. For which ₹ 30 fees had to be paid. This decision will provide considerable relief to poor families. The beneficiaries of Ayushman Bharat Arogya Card Yojana used to contact the Common Service Center to get the eligibility card and pay ₹ 30 to the rural level operator.
After which they used to receive the card. But now getting this card is completely free. But if you have to get a duplicate card or if you have to print the card again, then you have to pay ₹ 15. This card will be provided to the beneficiaries after biometric authentication.
NHA compromises with CSC
The National Health Authority has tied up with CSC. Under which it has been decided that the National Health Authority will pay ₹ 20 to CSC on the issue of Ayushman card for the first time. So that the system can be further improved. One of the objectives of this agreement is that PVC Ayushman cards can be prepared under this scheme.
Let us tell you that it is not compulsory to get a PVC card to take advantage of Ayushman Bharat Arogya Card Yojana. Beneficiaries who have the old cards will be given the benefit of this scheme. One of the objectives of making a PVC card is that through it, the officers are easily able to identify the beneficiary.
Ayushman Bharat Arogya Card Yojana firstname.lastname@example.org
For the poor people of the country, who are unable to get treatment for their illness due to financially weak and are struggling with their disease, the Government of India has ordered to make Ayushman Bharat Golden Card 2021 of all poor people this gold card.
Through this, he can treat his biggest disease for free, the government is providing health insurance up to 5 lakh rupees to those people. People can get their golden cards very easily under this scheme. Ayushman Bharat Golden Cards are being made in every rural and urban area of the country, people who have not yet made gold cards should get them made as soon as possible.
The objective of the Ayushman Bharat Arogya Card Yojana (PMJAY)
The aim of the government to make this PMJAY Golden Card available to the country is to provide health insurance of up to 5 lakh rupees to families coming from every poverty line and help them financially. As you know, even today many people in the country are suffering from some disease and they do not have money to get their treatment.
In view of all these problems, the central government has started the Ayushman Bharat Arogya Card Yojana so that any poor man can be protected from disease. Under this scheme, more than 10 crore poor families of the country are getting health insurance annually.
Ayushman Bharat Arogya Card Yojana 2021
This scheme has been launched by the Prime Minister of our country, Narendra Modi, under the National Health Protection Mission in the year 2018. Under the Jan Arogya Yojana 2021, health insurance of up to Rs 5 lakh is being provided to the economically weaker families of the country by the Central Government, so that people can get free treatment of their disease in hospitals up to Rs 5 lakh. The country is the biggest health protection scheme which will help in making the country healthy.
Read More:-Delhi High-Security Registration 2021 (HSRP)
PM Jan Arogya Yojana 2021
Under this Health Protection Scheme, earlier 1350 treatments like surgery, medical daycare treatment, diagrostique, etc. package was included but now 19 other Ayurvedic, Homeopathic, Yoga, Unani treatment packages have been included in it.
Poor citizens of the country can get all these diseases cured under the scheme by making their golden card and go to private and government hospitals for free and can get rid of their disease and no fee will be charged in hospitals. People should get their Golden Card from Jan Seva Kendra at the earliest and avail of this in hospitals.
Documents for Pradhanmantri Jan Arogya Card 2021
- Aadhar card
- mobile number
- Ration card
- Passport size photo
How to check eligibility for getting Ayushman Bharat Golden Card?
The beneficiaries of the country will be included in the Ayushman Bharat Golden Card list according to their eligibility, the same people can download the Jan Arogya Golden Card. We have given you the whole procedure below, read it carefully.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Ayushman Bharat Scheme. After visiting the official website, the web page will open in front of you.
- On this web page, you have to fill in your registered mobile number and captcha code. After this, finally, click on the generated OTP, and immediately after clicking, an OTP will come on your registered mobile phone.
- Then this OTP has to be filled in the empty box. After this, you will see some options like
1. By name
2. From Mobile Number
3. Through Ration Card
4. By RSBI URN
Read More:-PMAYG [Latest] Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Search for your name by clicking on the desired option, then fill in all the information asked. Then the search result will be displayed on your screen in front of you.
How to download Ayushman Bharat Golden Card 2021?
People of the country can get their Ayushman Bharat Golden Card printed from the public service center and DM’s office, but you can download the golden card from the same place where you have made it and the agent from whom it will be made will be downloaded by you. Follow the method given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the Ayushman Bharat Cloud Website. After visiting the cloud website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of login, this login form will open, you will enter your email ID and password and click on the button SIGN IN.
- After this, the next page will open in front of you, you will proceed by putting an Aadhaar number in it and you will have to verify your leader’s mark on the next page.
- After verifying the thumb, the next page will open, on this page you will see many options, from which you can click on the option of Approved Beneficiary. After clicking on the option, a list of the Golden Card has been approved in front of you.
- Then see your name in the list and click on the confirmed print option next to it. After clicking on the option, you will be redirected to the Jan Seva Kendra wallet.
- After this, enter your password in CSC wallet, then enter the wallet PIN after the password. After this, you will come back to the home page.
- Then you will see the option of download card next to the name of the candidate, click on it, and download the golden card.
- In this way, you can download your Ayushman Golden Card.
How to get Ayushman Bharat Golden Card?
If the interested beneficiary of the country wants to get PMJAY Golden Card, then follow the method given below. And take advantage. You can get your golden card made from two places and you can also download it.
By public service center
- First of all, the applicant will have to go to the nearest public service center, the public service center will see your name in the list of Ayushman Bharat Scheme.
- If your name will be available in the Ayushman Bharat Scheme list, then they will be given a Golden Card.
- After this, you should take all your documents like Aadhaar card, ration magazine, registered mobile number, etc. to the agent of Jan Seva Kendra.
- Through which the agent will make your successful registration and provide you with the registration ID.
- Then the public service center will provide you Ayushman card in 10 to 15 days and you will have to pay a fee of Rs 30 to get a Golden Card.
Registered and private hospitals
First of all, you have to go to your nearest private or government hospitals with your documents like an Aadhaar card, ration magazine, registered mobile number, etc.
- After this, your name will be checked in the list of Jan Arogya Yojana.
- You will be given the Ayushman card only after the name appears in this list.