Ayushman Bharat yojana;-Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat Yojana is being started by the Prime Minister of our country, under the Ayushman Bharat Yojana, to provide financial health insurance to the poor and backward families of the country to overcome major health-related problems.
In April 2018, Baba Bhim Rao Ambedkar Jayanti was performed in Bijapur district of Chhattisgarh and has been implemented in the entire country on 25 September 2018, on the birthday of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay. Under the PMJAY scheme, the central government is providing health insurance assistance of Rs 5 lakh annually to the poor families of the country.
- 1 Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- 2 PMJAY 2020 Hospital List
- 2.1 Highlights Of PM Jan Arogya Yojana
- 2.2 The objective of Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2020
- 2.3 PM Jan Arogya Yojana Free Corona Test
- 2.4 Implementation of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana
- 2.5 Diseases covered under Ayushman Bharat Scheme
- 2.6 Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat yojana
- 2.7 Documents by Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- 2.8 How to check eligibility for Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2020?
- 2.9 How to apply for registration in Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana?
- 2.10 The process to download Ayushman Bharat Yojana App
- 2.11 Helpline number
- 2.12 Related
Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana
More than 10 crore poor families will be covered under this scheme to provide health insurance. Ayushman Bharat Yojana is also known as Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana. Under Ayushman Bharat Yojana, a free treatment facility will be provided in government/panel hospitals and private health centers. Today we are going to provide you all the information related to Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat Yojana like registration, eligibility check, the application process, documents, etc. through this article.
Ayushman Bharat scheme new update
As you know, Coronavirus infection is going on in India, due to which people of the whole country are very scared. Due to this coronavirus, the Prime Minister has locked down the entire country till May 3, to take an initiative to protect against this infection, more than 50 crore citizens of the country who come under this scheme and the beneficiaries of this PMJAY 2020.
Those beneficiaries who are registered under the scheme will be screened and treated for coronavirus infection in a private laboratory and in empaneled hospitals. All the beneficiaries of the Ayushman Bharat scheme of the country can avail of this facility.
PMJAY 2020 Hospital List
Under this scheme, the entire cost of admission and treatment of a poor family member will be covered in a government hospital. 1350 packages have been included by the Ministry of Health in Ayushman Bharat Scheme, which includes chemotherapy, brain surgery, life-saving, etc.
treatment. Interested beneficiaries who want to register under this scheme can register by going to the nearest Jan Seva Kendra (CSC) and avail the benefit of the scheme. Under PMJAY 2020, golden cards are being made in Jan Seva Kendra through Ayushman Mitra, through this golden card, you can get up to 5 lakh free treatment in any government hospital and private health center. PMJAY Search Hospital List
Highlights Of PM Jan Arogya Yojana
|Name of the Scheme||Ayushman Bharat Yojana|
|Launched by||Mr. Narendra Modi|
|Date of introducing||14-04-2018|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Start date||Available Now|
|Last date to apply||apply Not yet Declared|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of India|
|Objective||Rs 5 Lakh health insurance|
|Type of scheme||Central Govt. Scheme|
The objective of Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2020
In the poor families of our country, due to financial constraints due to any major illness, they are not able to get treatment in hospitals and are unable to bear the cost of treatment, providing health insurance assistance of up to 5 lakhs through this scheme They could get free treatment in hospitals and remove health problems of poor families and reduce mortality due to illness. Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat Yojana aims to provide financial assistance to the economically weaker poor families of the country by providing health insurance.
PM Jan Arogya Yojana Free Corona Test
Now you can check the free COVID-19 Testing Center / Hospital List (n Free COVID-19 Testing Center / Hospital List) from the official website and also from our website. The scheme promises cashless treatment in public hospitals as well as private hospitals. The Ayushman Bharat scheme also includes costly surgeries like knee replacement, coronary bypass, and others. Now the free trial and treatment of COVID-19 are also included under Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana. A beneficiary of the Ayushman Bharat scheme can get his corona checkup for free.
Implementation of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana
This is the PM Health Insurance Scheme for the people of India. Through the Socio-Economic Caste Census 2011, 8.03 crore families in rural areas and 2 .33 crore families in urban areas will be covered under this scheme. So far, under the Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat Yojana, 3.07 crore beneficiaries have been issued Ayushman Golden Card. Through the Golden Card, beneficiaries can get free treatment in private hospitals.
Under this scheme, beneficiaries can check eligibility. The procedure to check eligibility is given below. So that beneficiaries can check eligibility easily. To avail of the Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Scheme, one has to apply as soon as possible.
Diseases covered under Ayushman Bharat Scheme
- Coronary artery changes by the bypass method
- prostate cancer
- Corrugated NGO Plastic
- Skull base surgery
- Double valve replacement
- Pulmonary Valve Replacement
- Anterior spine fixation
- Tissue expander
- Diseases that do not come under the Ayushman Bharat Scheme
- Drug rehabilitation
- Fertility related process
- Cosmetic procedure
- Organ transplant
- Personal diagnosis
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat yojana
- More than 10 crore families will be covered under this scheme.
- Under Prime Minister Ayushman Yojana, health insurance of up to 5 lakh rupees is being provided to poor families.
- Those families which are listed in 2011 are also being included in the PMJAY scheme.
- Under this scheme, the cost of medicine, medicine, will be provided by the government, and 1350 diseases will be treated.
- You do not need to spend money to avail of this plan.
- We also know the name of Ayushman Bharat Yojana as Jan Arogya Yojana.
- The scheme will be administered by the Ministry of Health.
- Financially weak people will not have to worry about money to get their treatment through this scheme.
Documents by Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- Of all family members
- Ration card
- mobile number
- address proof
How to check eligibility for Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2020?
- Interested beneficiaries who want to check their eligibility under this scheme can do it as per 2 ways given below.
- First of all, visit the official website of Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- After this, the option of “AM I Eligible” will appear on the home page of the official website, click on this option.
- After clicking on the option a new window will open.
- After this, verify your mobile number with OTP for login under the eligible section.
- After logging in, check the eligibility of your family in Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat Yojana, after which two options will appear, in the first option choose your state.
- After this, then in the second option, three categories will be found, you can choose one of the given categories from your ration card and mobile number. After this, click on the submit button.
- In another way, if you want to check the eligibility of your family through Public Service Center (CSC), then you have to go to the public service center and submit all your original documents to the agent, after which the agent through your document Eligibility check will be logged from your Public Service Center (CSC).
How to apply for registration in Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana?
- The beneficiaries who want to apply for registration under this scheme should read our registration process carefully and avail of the scheme.
- First of all, go to Jan Seva Kendra (CSC) to apply under Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat Yojana and submit a copy of all your original documents.
- After this, after verification of all the documents by the agent of the Public Service Center (CSC), registration under the scheme will be ensured and you will be given registration.
- After this, after 10 to 15 days, you will be given the Golden Card of Ayushman India through Jan Seva Kendra. After this, your registration will be successful.
The process to download Ayushman Bharat Yojana App
- First, you have to open Google Play Store.
- Now you have to enter Ayushman Bharat in the search box.
- Now a list will open in front of you, you will have to click on the app at the top of the list.
- After that, you have to click on the install button.
- The Ayushman Bharat app will be downloaded to your mobile phone as soon as you click on the install button.
- Toll-Free Call Center Number- 14555/1800111565
- Address: – 3rd, 7th & 9th Floor, Tower-l, Jeevan Bharati Building, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001
PMJAY:– Official Website