Bal Aadhar Card 2021:-Aadhar card has also been made mandatory by the government for a child of 5 years or less. Keeping this in mind, UIDAI has announced the child’s Aadhar card. Today we are going to provide you all the important information related to Child Aadhar Card through this article. Such as What is Bal Aadhar Card?, Its Purpose, Benefits, Features, Eligibility, Application Process, Application Form, etc. So friends, if you want to get complete information related to Child Aadhar Card, then you are requested to read this article of ours till the end.
- 1 Bal Aadhar Card 2021
- 2 Purpose of Bal Aadhar Card 2021
Bal Aadhar Card 2021
Aadhar Card is a very important document that is used as identity proof. UIDAI has announced to make a child Aadhar card for children of 5 years and below. This Aadhar card will be of blue color. Child Aadhar card will become invalid after the age of the child is above 5 years.
After the child’s Aadhar card is invoked, a new Aadhar card of the child will be made. For which biometric updation will have to be done. All those people who want to make their child’s child Aadhar card have to apply by visiting the official website. The benefits of many government schemes can be availed through the child Aadhar card. A child having a child Aadhar card will also make it easier to get admission to the school.
Purpose of Bal Aadhar Card 2021
As you know how important a document is for the citizens of the country. It is used for many types of work. Now it is needed to take advantage of many central and state government schemes and services. Along with this, no work is done in banks without it. Now the government has ordered to make a child Aadhar card for the children. The people of the country will have to make a child Aadhar card of children under this scheme at the age of 5 years or less. Through this scheme, children will also be given benefits from government schemes and services. Through this, it will also be easy for the children to get admission to the schools.
Key facts of Bal Aadhar Card
- Once the child base is created, it is mandatory to update it twice. This update is done after the age of 5 years and 15 years.
- In Baal Aadhaar, the documents of parents are put because the biometrics of small babies are not developed.
- Therefore, biometric and iris scans of children are not included in this. Therefore, the documents of the mother or father are required to make a child Aadhaar.
- Bal Aadhar can be used for school admission.
- If you want any information related to Baal Aadhaar, then you can also call on helpline number 1947.
Documents of Bal Aadhar Card 2021 (Eligibility)
- The applicant must be an Indian resident.
- The age of the child must be 5 years or less.
- child’s birth certificate
- Aadhar card of parents
- proof of address
- mobile number
- passport size photo of the child
How to Apply Online for Bal Aadhar Card?
- Interested beneficiaries who want to apply online to get their child’s Aadhar card, then follow the steps given below.
- Firstly the applicant has to visit the official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of “Book An Appointment” from the option of Get Aadhaar, you have to click on this option.
- After clicking on this option the next page will open in front of you. Here on this page, you have to select your state, district, select the Aadhaar center, and book your appointment.
- After this, you have to book the date of appointment by entering your mobile number and verifying the OTP.
- After this, you yourself have to take your child to the Aadhaar center on the day of the appointment. By going there, your child’s child Aadhar card will be made.
- Now after the age of 5 years, the biometric authentication of the parents will not be required for the card updation, but after the child reaches the age of 5 years, the fingerprint, retina scan, and photograph of his ten fingers will have to be given at the Aadhaar center.
How to make a child’s Aadhar card offline?
- First of all, you have to take your and your child’s document to the Aadhar center. By going there, you will have to take the registration form to get the child’s Aadhar card.
- After this, you will have to fill in all the information asked in the application such as the name of the child, the Aadhaar number of the parents, etc. By going to the Aadhaar center, the birth certificate of the child and the Aadhaar number of one of the parents (Aadhaar Number of Child Birth Certificate) and Parent).
- To get the child’s Aadhar card made, your mobile number will also have to be registered in the center and the child’s photo will have to be given. The child’s card will be linked to the parent’s Aadhar card.
- After that, the application form has to be submitted. After that, you will receive a receipt. When the registration and verification of the Aadhar card of the child will be completed.
- And a confirmation SMS will be received on the mobile number given by you. After that, the child’s Aadhaar number will be received within 02 months.
Check Aadhaar Status?
- Interested beneficiaries who want to check the status of their application for Aadhaar, then follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page, you will see the section on getting an Adhaar Key.
- You will see the option of Check Aadhaar Status from this section. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to enter your Enrollment ID (EID) and time of enrollment. And then have to fill the captcha code etc.
- After this, you have to click on the button of Check Status. After this, the status of your Aadhaar will be open in front of you.
How to download Aadhaar?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you have to click on the option of Download Aadhaar from the section of Get Aadhaar. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to enter your Aadhar Number or Enrollment ID, Virtual ID, etc. After that, you have to fill the captcha code, etc. After this, you have to click on the button to send OTP.
- After this OTP will come on your mobile. You have to fill this OTP in the box of entering the OTP. After this the details of Aadhar will open in front of you, you can download the Aadhar card from here.
Contact & Support
- phone toll-free:1947