Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana 2021:-Many schemes are launched by the government from time to time to make the future of the daughters of the country bright. Today we are going to provide you with information related to one such scheme called Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme.
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme has been launched on 22 January 2015 by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi. By reading this article you will get all the important information related to Beti Bachao Beti padhao yojana. Such as what is the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme? its purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, important documents, the application process, etc. So friends, if you want to get complete information related to this scheme then you are requested to read this article till the end.
- 1 Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme 2021
- 2 Money to be deposited and refunded
- 2.1 On depositing Rs. 1.5 lakhs per year in a bank account
- 2.2 Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana Warning
- 2.3 Purpose of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme
- 2.4 Benefits of BBBP Scheme
- 2.5 Eligibility of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme
- 2.6 How to apply for Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme?
- 2.7 How to apply offline in BBBP Yojana?
- 2.8 Related
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme 2021
Under this scheme, the daughter’s parents will have to open the bank account of the daughter in a national bank or the nearest post office. Under which they have to deposit a specified amount of money from the opening of the daughter’s bank account till the age of 14 years. This bank account can be opened from the birth of a daughter till the age of 10 years.
This Beti Bachao Beti padhao yojana has been started to improve the standard of living of the daughters of our country and to make their future bright. Under the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme, parents will have to deposit money till the daughter is 14 years old. 50% of this amount can be withdrawn after the daughter turns 18 and the full amount can be withdrawn for the daughter’s marriage after the daughter completes 21 years.
Money to be deposited and refunded
On depositing Rs 1000 every month in daughter’s bank account
Under BBBP Yojana 2020, if you deposit a sum of Rs 1000 or Rs 12000 per month in your daughter’s bank account, then you will deposit a total amount of Rs 1, 68 000 in 14 years.
After the bank account matures after 21 years, your daughter will be provided an amount of Rs 6, 07, 128. When the daughter turns 18, you can withdraw 50% of the money and the remaining 50% can also be withdrawn at the time of the daughter’s wedding.
On depositing Rs. 1.5 lakhs per year in a bank account
Under Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme 2020, if you deposit Rs. 1.5 lakhs per year in your daughter’s bank account, then you will have to deposit a total of Rs. 21 lakhs in your daughter’s account for 14 years. 72 lakh rupees will be provided to your daughter after the maturity of the account.
Fake scheme-warning in the name of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme
As you all know, the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi, started the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme to uplift the daughters of the country and make them self-reliant. But seeing the popularity of this scheme, fraudsters have also started taking advantage of this scheme.
It has been informed to all by the Ministry of Women and Child Development that there are many unauthorized sites, organizations, etc. who are distributing forms under the Beti Bacho Beti Padhao scheme in the name of cash incentives.
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana Warning
Let me tell you that there is no such cash incentive under this scheme. A picture is going viral on social media under which it is being claimed that the government will provide assistance of ₹ 200000 under this scheme. Let me tell you that this is wrong. If someone sells the form by saying to you, then that person is a fraud. Do not get into his words.
BBBP Scheme Highlights
- Name of the scheme Beti Bachao Beti Teach 2021
- Launched by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi
- Launch date 22 January 2015
- Objective To raise the standard of living of girls
- Department of Women and Child Development
- Official website https://wcd.nic.in/
Purpose of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme
As you know, the level of girls is lower than that of boys and girls are considered burdensome, so their feticide is done. In view of this problem, the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme has been started by the Central Government.
Through this scheme, to make the future of daughters bright and advance them in the field of education. Preventing feticide through this scheme. With the introduction of this Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme, the sex ratio can be stopped and girls can also be treated as equal.
Benefits of BBBP Scheme
- To get the benefit of this scheme, you can open your daughter’s bank account from birth to 10 years.
- This scheme is an excellent scheme in the field of girls’ safety and education.
- Feticide of girls in the country can be prevented through this scheme.
- Under this BBBP Scheme 2020, the government will provide financial assistance to daughters for their education and marriage.
- Discrimination between boys and girls will be reduced.
- Under this scheme, you will be provided with the amount you have deposited and the financial assistance provided by the government.
- If you also want to take advantage of this scheme then you have to apply by visiting the official website.
Eligibility of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme
- To apply under this scheme, the daughter’s age should be 10 years.
- A Sukanya Samriddhi account should be opened in the name of the daughter.
- Daughters should be permanent residents of India.
- Documents of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Parent id
- Daughter’s birth certificate
- mobile number
- residence certificate
- Passport size photo
How to apply for Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme?
- Interested beneficiaries of the country, who want to apply under this Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme, should follow the below-given method and avail the benefit of the scheme.
- First, the applicant will have to visit the official website of the Ministry of Women and Child Development. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of the Women Empowerment Scheme. Click on this option.
- After this, the front page will open in front of you, on this page you will have to click on the option of Beti Bachao
- Beti Padhao Yojana. Then a new page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- After that read the detailed information and follow the procedure of applying as mentioned.
How to apply offline in BBBP Yojana?
First of all, you have to take all your documents to the nearest bank or post office. After that, you will have to take an application form to open an account under this scheme. After taking the application form, you have to fill in all the information. After filling in all the information, you have to attach all the documents along with the application form and submit it to the bank or post office. In this way, your daughter will be eligible for the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme.
Through this article, we have provided you all the important information related to the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting the concerned department by clicking on the link given here.