Bihar Diesel Anudan Yojana 2021:-Bihar Diesel Anudan Yojana 2021 has been launched by the state government to help the farmers of the state to do farming. Under this scheme, a subsidy on diesel will be given by the government to the farmers of the state.
Some changes have also been made under this scheme such as earlier this Bihar Diesel Anudan Yojana 2021 provided a grant of Rs 40 per liter grant on diesel to the farmers of Bihar (earlier, under this scheme, farmers of Bihar were being provided a grant of Rs. 40 per liter on diesel.) Which has now been increased to Rs 50 per liter tax (now the Bihar government has increased to Rs 50 per liter.)
- 1 Bihar Diesel Anudan Yojana 2021
- 2 Bihar Diesel Anudan Yojana 2021 Registration Form
Bihar Diesel Anudan Yojana 2021
Under this scheme, the government will be provided subsidies for irrigation from diesel pump sets for Kharif crops. Under this scheme, all the farmers of Bihar will be benefited. Under this Bihar Diesel Anudan Yojana 2021, the farmers of the state were given a subsidy of Rs 400 per acre on four irrigations of paddy (On the four irrigations of paddy, Rs 400 per acre will be given as diesel subsidy.) Will go Similarly, the subsidy will be given on both maize crops.
In other Kharif crops, diesel subsidy will be given for three irrigation of pulses, oilseeds, seasonal vegetables, medicinal and aromatic plants. Under this scheme, earlier the electricity rate per unit for agricultural work was 96 paise. Which the state government reduced to 75 paise (The government reduced the electricity rate per unit for agricultural work from 96 paise to 75 paise). This rate will be applicable to all types of tubes, private and government.
Read More:–Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary Yojana 2021
Bihar Diesel Anudan Yojana 2021 Registration Form
Under this scheme, the farmers of the state will have to apply online for subsidy on irrigation of crops. Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply under Bihar Diesel Anudan Yojana 2021 can apply online by visiting the official website of the scheme.
Under this scheme, the new rule will be equally applicable in villages and cities. It has also been decided by the Bihar government that the electricity department will now place a new transfer in place of 72 within 48 hours on receipt of transformer malfunction. Under Bihar Diesel Anudan Yojana 2021, the government will bear about Rs 200 crore on subsidy (Under this scheme, the government will bear about Rs 200 crore on subsidy.).
Key Points of Bihar Diesel Anudan Yojana 2021
- Name of the Yojana:-Bihar Diesel Anudan Yojana 2021
- Started by the Bihar government
- Department Direct Benefit Transfer, Agriculture Department, Government of Bihar
- Kisan Bhai of beneficiary state
- Objective To provide Diesel grant money to farmers
- Application process online
- Official website https://dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in/#
Key facts of Bihar Diesel Anudan Yojana 2021
- Under this scheme, the government will give a grant of Rs. 1200 per acre for 3 irrigations of wheat and maximum Rs. 800 per acre for 2 irrigations under pulses, oilseeds, seasonal vegetable vegetables, and aromatic plants under other rabi crops.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided only to the online registered farmers of the state of Bihar. The amount of diesel grant given to the registered farmers under this scheme will be directly transferred to the bank account linked to the beneficiary’s Aadhaar card.
- People of the state can apply online under this scheme and can also apply offline through their nearest Common Service Center / Bachao / Vasudha Center.
Benefits of Diesel Anudan Scheme Bihar 2021
- The Bihar Diesel Anudan Yojana is being operated by the Government of Bihar for the farmers of the state.
- Under the Bihar Diesel Grant Scheme 2021, the farmers of the state will be provided a diesel subsidy of Rs 50 per liter.
- Under this scheme, the farmers of the state will be provided the benefit of this scheme by the Bihar government.
- Under Bihar Diesel Anudan Yojana 2021, a new transfer will be replaced within 48 hours in place of 72, if a power department transformer malfunction is received.
- Under this scheme, farmers will be given a subsidy of Rs 400 per acre on four irrigations of paddy.
Read More:–(NPCSCB) Mission Karmayogi Yojana 2021
Bihar Diesel Anudan Yojana 2021 Documents (Eligibility)
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Bihar.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Address proof
- Bank account passbook
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Farmer agricultural certificate
- Diesel seller’s receipt
How to apply to Bihar Diesel Anudan Yojana 2021?
Interested beneficiaries of the state, who want to apply for benefits under this scheme, should follow the method given below.
- First of all, the application has to go to the official website of the Department of Agriculture. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option to apply online, you have to click on it, then in this option, you will see the option of “Diesel Kharif Grant 2019-20”. You have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the front page will open in front of you. On this page, you will have to fill in some information such as type of grant, enter registration, etc.
- If the farmer is not registered, then you can register the farmer from this website. After this, a directive will come in front of you. If you will apply for sharecropper and self-sharer status.
- Then you have to download the form by clicking on the link for form download below. You will have to fill and upload this form and scan it. If you are a sharer.
- After this, you click on the Close button below. After filling in all the information, you will have to click on the Search button. After this, your information will come down.
- After this, under the important information below, the receipt of the diesel grant application will be valid from 1 -06 -2019 to 30 -10 – 2019.
- You will have to computerize this receipt. After this, you will have to select all the information asked below such as the land details in which your type of farmer is your own. Then fill in the details of the purchase of diesel and the necessary documents.
- After filling in all the information you have to click on the Validate button. After that upload your diesel receipt.
- Then you have to click on the submit button. After that, you can print your application form. In this way, you will get the application completed.
Read More:-UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2021