CG Berojgari Bhatta 2021: Chhattisgarh’s unemployment allowance scheme has been started by the state government. Under this scheme, the state of unemployed youth will be provided with financial support by the government, which failed to unemployed young nurturing your follow. If you are a resident of Chhattisgarh then you must know about this scheme.
To know about this scheme in detail, read this post till the end. We will try to get all the information you share associated with the plan in this post so you could take advantage of this scheme. Who will get the benefit of this scheme? How to apply for this scheme? You are going to get other information in this post.
- 1 Chhattisgarh CG Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2021 Online Registration
- 1.1 Benefits of Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta:
- 1.2 CG Berojgari Bhatta Registration Details
- 1.3 Purpose of Berojgari Bhatta Chattisgarh:
- 1.4 Eligibility for Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Chhattisgarh:
- 1.5 Documents required for unemployment allowance:
- 1.6 Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta Online Apply Process – How to apply online?
- 1.7 How to register as an employer?
- 1.8 Related
CG Berojgari Bhatta 2021
Friends, you all must know that unemployment is still high in our country. In today’s time, educated people are also sitting at home being unemployed. Some people do a small job in the compulsion to run despite being educated household expense. If you look around you, you will find many such examples who, despite being well educated, are sitting unemployed. Unemployment in our country is a very big problem and dealing with the government are bringing plans of many.
You all know that it takes a long time to get a good job. There are people who come from middle-class families, they have no workforce to your home or your spending. In such a situation, they are not able to get their desired job. Chhattisgarh has started a new scheme for such youth. Under this scheme qualified as a state will provide financial assistance for unemployed young any government to meet them no job. With this, they can bear their expenses and can continue their studies for the job.
In today’s post, we are going to give you information about this unemployment allowance scheme. Further in this post, we are going to know who will get the benefit of Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana? Who is the eligibility and what are the qualifications for this? How to apply for unemployment allowance online? We will tell you all the information etc. in detail. If you still have any questions in your mind, then you can ask us by commenting.
Chhattisgarh CG Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2021 Online Registration
Chhatisgraha Berojgari Bhatta Scheme has been started to provide financial assistance to the unemployed educated youth of the state. Under this scheme, the beneficiary will be given an amount ranging from Rs 1000 to Rs 3500 per month. This amount will be provided on the basis of the educational qualification of unemployed youth. With this, unemployed youth will be able to complete their maintenance and continue their studies till they get a good job.
This financial assistance will be provided till he gets any good employment. Let us tell you that before this unemployment allowance scheme has been started in many other states like Bihar, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, etc. In today’s post, we are going to talk about Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta.
Benefits of Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta:
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to the unemployed youth of the state.
- Under this scheme, the unemployed youth will be provided financial assistance ranging from 1000 to 3500 rupees by the government.
- Unemployment allowance will be given till the youth does not get any employment.
- With the benefit of this scheme, unemployed youth will be able to do their maintenance.
- Under the Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana, the government has allocated a budget of Rs 6 lakh crore.
CG Berojgari Bhatta Registration Details
- Article Category Unemployment Allowance Scheme
- Scheme Name Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta Scheme
- The scholarship started by the government
- Educated unemployed youth of the beneficiary state
- Objective To provide financial assistance to unemployed youth till they get employment.
- Profit 1000 to 3500 per month
- Mode of Application Online
- Official website http://cgemployment.gov.in/unemployment-allowance-scheme
Purpose of Berojgari Bhatta Chattisgarh:
As you all know that there are many such educated youths in the state who are sitting unemployed. Despite being well educated, they are not getting a job. In such a situation, they have to do some work to maintain themselves or their family in some way. For this, many people come from poor families, so they are not able to wait much for a job after finishing their studies.
Because they have the responsibility of themselves and their families, in such a situation, they are forced to leave studies and do some small work to run the household expenses. So this scheme has been started for such people, through this scheme financial assistance will be provided to such educated unemployed youth of the state. So that they could maintain their efficiency. They will continue to get the benefit of this scheme till they get a good job.
Eligibility for Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Chhattisgarh:
- The youth or girls applying for this scheme should be permanent residents of Chhattisgarh.
- The benefit of this scheme will be available to only those people whose annual family income is less than Rs 3 lakh.
- The age of the application should be between 21 to 25 years.
- For the unemployment allowance scheme, at least a 12th pass or above should be done.
- The applicant should not have any government or non-government job.
- The applicant should not have any income source of his own.
- Only unemployed youth will get the benefit of this scheme.
Documents required for unemployment allowance:
- applicant’s Aadhar card
- passport size photo
- identity proof
- income certificate
- age certificate
- mobile number
- bank account passbook
- Address proof
- Educational Qualification Proof (Marksheet)
Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta Online Apply Process – How to apply online?
Any interested candidate who wants to apply for this scheme first read the above-given information carefully. After that, we are telling you the process of applying online for this scheme below. If you want to apply for an unemployment allowance sitting at home, then follow the steps given below carefully.
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website of Chhattisgarh Skill Development, Technical Education, and Employment Department. For this, you can also go by clicking on this link. http://cgemployment.gov.in/
- On the homepage, here in the top menu click on “Services” then you have to click on the option of “Online Registration”.
- Now you will come to a new page. Here you have to click on the option of “Candidate Registration”.
- After that on the next page, you have to select your State, District, and Exchange. Then you have to enter a captcha and click on submit button.
- Now a form will appear in front of you. You have to enter all the information correctly in this form.
- In this, you have to enter information like name, parent’s name, date of birth, gender, cast, area, address, passport number, driving license number, etc.
- After that, you have to scan and upload your passport size photo.
- Then you have to click on the Next button.
- After that on the next page, you have to enter bank details and other information.
- After entering all the information the form has to be submitted.
- After submitting the form a receipt will appear on your screen. Save it and keep a[ne] close.
- In this way, you can apply online for Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta.
How to register as an employer?
If you want to register as an employer on the Chhattisgarh Employment Department portal, then for this you have to follow the easy steps given below. If you are the owner of any company then you can get Employee on this Portal by registering as an Employer. Let us know about it in detail below-
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website of the Chhattisgarh Employment Department. For this, you can also go by clicking on this link.
- After that, the homepage will open in front of you. Here you have to click on the link ‘Online Registration of Employers’ on the right side.
- After that, a new page will appear in front of you. Here you have to fill in detailed information about yourself and your company.
- After that, you have to submit the form. In this way, you will be registered as an employer.
How to send feedback?
- If you have to give any feedback or suggestion related to the scheme or related to the portal, then for this you can send feedback by following the steps mentioned below. We are telling you about it step-wise below-
- For this, first, you have to go to the Chhattisgarh Employment Portal. For this, you can also go by clicking on this link.
Then you must click on the “Feedback” link and scroll down later.
- That will come later you a form before. In this form, you have to fill in your name, email, response, and captcha.
- After that, you have to click on the ‘Send’ button.
- After that, your feedback will be sent. With this Parkar you can easily send your feedback.
Helpline number and contact address
- Address – Directorate of Employment and Training Indravati Bhawan, Block-4, 1st Floor Naya Raipur (Chhattisgarh) 492 002, India
- Phone – +91-771-2331342, 2221039
- Fax – 0771-2221039
- Email – employmentcg [at] gmail [dot] com, employmentcg [at] rediffmail [dot] com
- Help Center – +91-771-2221039, +91-771-2331342
- For any query or feedback mail us at rojgar [dot] help [at] Gmail [dot] com