DDA Housing Yojana 2021: The Delhi government has started the DDA Housing Scheme to provide the house with work money. The allotment will be done under the DDA Housing Scheme which will be through drawing. All classes have been included under this scheme. Which will be given to Backward Classes, Widow Women, SC, ST Category, General Category, etc.
Friends, through this article today, we will tell you what is DDA flat scheme is and will share details about all the information related to it. In this article, we will give you information about the process of application, document eligibility, and how citizens of Delhi can get benefits under this scheme.
- 1 DDA Housing Yojana 2021
- 2 DDA Housing Yojana 2021
DDA Housing Yojana 2021
Friends, as you all know how important a home is. And the people of the middle class and those who do not earn, are not able to take home. That is why this scheme has been organized. The second phase of the scheme 2019 has been started by the Delhi Development Authority. DDA Housing Scheme will conduct new auctions of more than 10,300 houses in this phase to people belonging to categories like high-income group, middle-income group, a low-income group in the spring, and the decision itself.
Out of the total 10300, 8383 are included in the LIG category, 579 in the MIG category, 448 in the HIG category, and the rest 960 in the Economically General category. Under Ajna, flats in Vasant Kunj will be given to people of low-income groups and people of middle-income groups. Simultaneously, people belonging to the LIG category in Vasant Kunj and Narela will also be cut off. Economically weaker sections like EVS people will be given flats in Narela.
DDA Housing Yojana 2021
There are many such people living in our Indian country who do not have any value and are unable to buy their house due to poor conditions. Therefore, under the DDA Housing Scheme 2021, an opportunity is being provided by the state government to provide them houses at affordable rates. Under this scheme, a discount of up to ₹ 500000 will also be provided to the people if they buy a flat.
Due to this, it will be easy for all classes of people to pay who and they will become their own house. A discount of 5 lakh rupees will prove to be very helpful for these people and people will also get a lot easier in buying a house. Under the DDA Housing Scheme 2021 for Widow Women. They will be provided houses at manual rates ranging from 10 to 40 percent.
The objective of DDA Housing Yojana 2021
It will be helpful for those who want to buy a house and are unable to do so. The objective of the scheme is to help poor people financially to buy a house. Backward Classes, SC-ST Classes, Widow Women, General Classes, etc. have been included under this scheme.
Under the DDA Housing Scheme 2021, houses will be provided to the people at a low cost. A discount of ₹ 500000 has been given to those who buy under this scheme. Widow women will be provided houses at affordable rates ranging from 10 to 40%. All citizens living in Delhi can get the benefit of this scheme.
Benefits of DDA Housing Yojana 2021
Any interested beneficiaries who want to get the benefits under the DDA Housing Scheme 2021 and want to get the house, then they will get the following types of benefits given below.
- All citizens living in Delhi can take advantage of this scheme.
- Those who want to build a house, their dream will come true.
- The process of allotment through computer draw will be in the scheme.
- There will be no cheating in the process of drawing.
- And people will get help in getting home.
- Leaving plates up to ₹ 500000 will be given in making.
- The process of registration has been done through online mode.
- People do not need to go to any office to register.
List of Banks covered under DDA Housing Yojana 2021
Given below is the list of these banks that have registered under the DDA Housing Yojana 2021.
- state bank of India
- Yes Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- ICICI Bank
- HDFC bank
- AXIC Bank
- IDBI Bank
- IndusInd bank
Eligibility and Documents for DDA Housing Yojana 2021
The one who has availed the benefit under this scheme earlier cannot apply again.
- Candidate age should not be less than 18 years.
- The applicant must be a domicile of India.
- The applicant must have the necessary documents.
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- residence certificate
- passport size photo
- mobile number
- bank account passbook
- The bank account should be linked with a mobile number and Aadhar card.
- age certificate
How to apply under DDA Housing Yojana 2021?
If you want to apply under DDA Housing Scheme then you can do it by following the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of DDA Housing Yojana 2021.
- After that, you will get the form to register in front of you.
- All the information asked in this form has to be selected.
- In the information, mobile number email id will have to be filled in your name.
- After that, the username and password will be received on your mobile number.
- Now after this you have to go to the official website again.
- After visiting the website, log in with a username and password.
- After login, you will get a new form.
- Enter the required personal details information in this form as well.
- After that upload the photo and necessary documents in the form with your signature.
- Then after that, an Xbox option will appear.
- Please tick mark it below.
- After that, you have to submit this form.
- And also pay the amount.
- After the payment process is over, the Accept slip will appear on the screen.
- After that take a printout of this slip and keep it for future reference.