Delhi Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana 2021:-Delhi Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana has been started by Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal. All labor citizens of the state will be benefited through this scheme. The citizens of the state who are registered with the Labor Welfare Board and those who are doing building construction, daily wage work, will be provided financial assistance of Rs 5 thousand during the corona epidemic through the scheme.
Through Delhi Majdur Sahayata Yojana, more than two lakh labor citizens of the state will be benefited. Today we will share with you all the information related to Delhi Construction Mazdoor Rs 5000 online application through this article. Therefore, to get more information related to the scheme, you read this article completely.
- 1 Delhi Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana Registration
- 1.1 Objectives of Delhi Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana 2021
- 1.2 Benefits of Delhi Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana
- 1.3 Construction Delhi Mazdoor Sahayata Eligibility (Eligibility Criteria)
- 1.4 How to apply Delhi Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana online?
- 1.5 How to register offline
- 1.6 How to check application status?
- 1.7 Register Grievances Process
- 1.8 Question and Answer Related to Delhi Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana Registration
- 1.9 Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana has been started by?
- 1.10 Related
Delhi Majdur/Construction Worker Sahayata Yojana
Delhi Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana has been started by the Delhi Government for all the labor citizens battling the Corona epidemic. In the time of lockdown, due to lack of work for any laboring citizen, there has been a lot of impact on their economic life. Due to this, in the time of crisis for the benefit of the workers, it has been decided by the Delhi Government that the laborers will be provided financial assistance of Rs.
So that he will be able to feed his family. So far, out of 1,05,750 construction workers, an amount of Rs 52.88 crore has been transferred by the Delhi government to the workers. Food distribution centers have been set up in schools and construction centers to meet the needs of daily wage workers, migrants, and construction workers.
Delhi Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana Registration
- Scheme Delhi Mazdur Sahayata Yojana Registration
- Beneficiary Labor Citizen of Delhi
- Department Labor Department Delhi
- session 2021
- Objective To provide financial assistance to the working citizens
- Assistance amount Rs 5 thousand
- apply online:-Official website delhi.gov.in/
Objectives of Delhi Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana 2021
The main objective of Delhi Majdur/Construction Worker Sahayata Yojana is to provide financial assistance to all those labor migrant citizens of the state who are unable to do wages during the time of lockdown. The state has been locked down by the Delhi government till May 3, 2021, in such a situation the worst effect is falling on the lives of daily wage workers. To meet the daily routine requirements of the laboring citizens, the Delhi government is providing them the assistance of Rs. All the workers of the state who are registered with the Civil Construction Workers Board can apply online for the Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana Delhi.
Benefits of Delhi Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana
- The benefit of the scheme will be provided to all those labor citizens who do construction work in the state.
- Through Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana Delhi, financial assistance of Rs 5 thousand will be provided to the labor citizens.
- If any member of the labor family is found to be corona infected, they will be provided assistance of Rs.
- The assistance amount received through Delhi Majdur Sahayata Yojana will be directly transferred to the bank account of the migrant laborer.
- A budget of Rs 100 crore has been set by the Delhi government to make the implementation of the scheme successful. All the laborers present in the state will be benefited from the scheme.
- The second installment to be received through the scheme has been released under the Delhi government on 25 April 2021.
- Centers have been set up in schools and building construction centers by the Delhi government to distribute food items. Under which citizens can get food items for themselves from the centers.
- More than 2 lakh wage-earning citizens of the state will be benefited from the scheme.
- In order to avail the benefits of the Construction Workers Sahayata Scheme, a program of online registration for workers has also been started in the state.
Construction Delhi Mazdoor Sahayata Eligibility (Eligibility Criteria)
- Only those workers of Delhi state are eligible for the citizen scheme who do construction work.
- Only the resident citizens of the state are eligible for the Delhi Mazdur Sahayata Yojana.
- To apply in this scheme, it is mandatory for the citizen to link his bank account with the Aadhaar number.
- It is mandatory for labor citizens to be registered with the Construction Workers Board to apply for the scheme.
- labor assistance scheme document
- Ration card
- Aadhar Card
- voter id card
- Address proof
- bank account details
- income certificate
- mobile number
- passport size photograph
How to apply Delhi Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana online?
Citizens doing construction work in the state who want to apply online in the scheme can easily complete the application process according to the procedure given below.
- For Delhi Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana Online Application visit the official website of the district.Delhi govt.nic.in.
- Undergoing to the website, click on the option of New User on the home page.
- Now fill the Citizen Registration Form on the next page.
- Select the document type in the form, enter the documents number and fill the captcha code
- After successful registration, click on the login option.
- After this, click on the option of Delhi Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana to apply.
- Now enter all the information asked in the application form such as the name of the applicant worker, mobile number, address-related information, etc.
- After filling in all the required information, now submit the form by attaching the scanned copy of all the documents asked with the application form.
- In this way, your process of applying for the Delhi Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana will be completed.
How to register offline
- To register offline in the Construction Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana, a citizen can apply from the nearest Tehsil office of his area.
- For application go to Tehsil office. Get the application form from the office.
- Now enter all the required information asked in the form.
- After filling in all the necessary information, submit the application form to the office by attaching the documents sought with the application form and passport size photograph with the form.
- After checking the application form by the officials of the office, the labor citizen will be benefited from the scheme.
How to check application status?
- To check the application status visit the official website of edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in.
- On the home page of the website, click on the option of Track your Application.
- Now on the next page enter Select Department, Apply For, Enter Application No, Enter Applicant Name in the form.
- And enter the captcha code and click on the search option.
Register Grievances Process
- Click on the link given here to enter the Grievance Process
- After clicking on the Register Grievances link, the applicant will get the form for registering Grievance on the next page.
- The applicant has to enter all the given information in the form. Such as -Department, Name, Mobile No, Email Id, Problem Description, Application No, Registration Id, etc. have to enter the information.
- After filling in all the information click on submit button.
Question and Answer Related to Delhi Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana Registration
Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana has been started by?
Ans:-Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana has been started by Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal.
Through Delhi Majdur Sahayata Yojana, will only the workers of the state be benefited from the scheme?
Ans:-Yes, only migrant labor citizens of the state will be benefited from Delhi Majdur Sahayata Yojana.
How much assistance will be provided to the workers through the Delhi Construction Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana?
Ans:-An amount of 5 thousand rupees will be provided to the labor citizens of the state as assistance, along with this, if any person in the worker’s family is infected with corona, then they will be given additional help of 10 thousand rupees.
Which labor citizens of the state are eligible for this scheme?
Ans:-All workers doing daily wage construction work are eligible for the Civil Labor Assistance Scheme which is registered with the Construction Registered Workers Board.
How much budget has been earmarked to make the implementation of the scheme successful?
Ans:-A budget of Rs 100 crore has been set by the Delhi government for the implementation of the scheme to benefit the migrant labor citizens.
Will food items also be distributed to labor citizens under the scheme?
Ans:-Yes, centers have been set up by the Delhi State Government, now through these centers, all the labor citizens will be provided with food.