Delhi Vidhwa pension yojana 2021- The Delhi government is receiving online applications for the Delhi vidhwa pension yojana (Widow Pension Scheme / Pension Scheme for Women in Distress) on the district.delhigovt.nic.in portal. Under the
Delhi Vidhwa pension yojana 2021
Delhi Vidhwa pension yojana, women divorced or abandoned after marriage can apply for a monthly pension of Rs 2,500. Women who are losing their Life in cash can apply for a pension scheme for women in distress by filling the form online.
The online application form for Delhi Vidhwa pension yojana is available on the official portal of Delhi, edistrict.delhi.gov.in. Online applications for this scheme of the Department of Women and Children Development (WCD) have started from 12 December 2018.
In addition to Vidhwa, all women above the age of 18 years who do not have adequate means of living and are living in extreme poverty can fill the online application/registration form for the pension scheme on the Delhi official portal.
Delhi vidhwa pension yojana online application/registration form
The Delhi pension yojana will provide social security to Vidhwa, divorced, abandoned women, deserted or destitute women through financial assistance. Follow the steps given below to apply online for Delhi Vidhwa Pension Scheme
Step 1: The applicant must first visit the district.delhigovt.nic.in portal.
Step 2: Click on the ‘New User’ link under ‘Citizen’s Corner’ on the main page of the website or you can also click on this direct link. After which you will see the Delhi vidhwa pension yojana registration page like this.
Step 3: Here candidates can select the document after which they have to enter the document number to register and click on the “Continue” button. After which some such form will open.
Step 4: Here the candidates have to fill all the options correctly, after filling all the details correctly, click on the “Continue to Register” button below, after which the user registration will be completed and the given phone number Registration ID and Password will come on.
Step 5: Here candidates have to login through “Registration ID” and “Password” and then go to the link of “Apply Online” and press the “APPLY” button of “WOMEN AND CHILD DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT” serial number 25. Check the given information, if any correction is to be done and verify the OTP.
Step 6: Fill up the information asked in the portal further and upload each of your documents clearly by SCAN. Keep in mind that the size of the scanned document should not exceed 100KB.
Step 7: After uploading the document Final Submit, verify OTP, and print the application form and go to your district office with all the original documents.
Step 8: Applicants should also periodically check the status of their application so that if there is any objection, they can re-submit the correction form.
Your pension will start a few days after applying and being approved for the Delhi vidhwa pension yojana scheme online.
Delhi Vidhwa pension yojana – Important Documents
The assistance under the Delhi Vidhwa pension yojana in Delhi is Rs 2,500 per month, which will be transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account every three months through the ECS of RBI or PFMS. All the eligible women should have the following documents to avail of the Delhi Vidhwa pension yojana
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Age certificate
- Aadhaar linked bank account
- Residential / Residence certificate (at least 5 years must be a resident of Delhi)
- Income certificate (the family income from all sources should not exceed 1 lakh annually)
- An Affidavit / Self Declaration Form to certify that the applicant is not availing any pension before
- Anyone of these documents for the death proof of the dying person
- Burial Slip / Cremation Slip
- Court order
- Certificate by the head of your region
- Hospital or nursing home report or post mortem report
- Copy of police inquiry paper or FIR
- death certificate
- Self-declaration form
- Delhi Vidhwa pension yojana – Eligibility
- Any woman who wants to apply for this Delhi Vidhwa pension yojana must fulfill the eligibility conditions given below.
- The woman must have been a resident of Delhi for at least the last five years
- A woman must be at least 18 years old
- The woman should be a Vidhwa and have a certificate of death of her husband
- The woman should have a bank account linked to Aadhaar number
- The woman should have proof of being a resident of Delhi
- Delhi Vidhwa pension yojana Guidelines
The guidelines of the Delhi Vidhwa pension yojana can be downloaded in PDF format from the link given below.
Delhi Vidhwa pension yojana Scheme assistance amount will be received next month after completion of the application. For more information, you can visit the official website edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in.