CSC PORTAL Digital Seva 2021;-Digital Seva CSC portal digital service is a CSC via a login portal developed by CSC. Using which you can avail more than 400 government and non-government services.
The main purpose of CSC is to avail the service in rural areas in India so that people are able to reach out to the government.
- 1 WHAT IS DIGITAL SERVICE /Digital Seva?
- 2 SERVICE PROVIDED BY THE Digital Seva 2021;
- 2.1 PERSON CAN PARTICIPATE IN CSC;
- 2.2 HOW TO START A COMMON SERVICE CENTER?
- 2.3 GOVERNMENT Digital Seva SERVICES CSC
- 2.4 HEALTH SERVICES
- 2.5 BUSINESS TO CUSTOMER SERVICES CSC
- 2.6 STATE GOVT SERVICES
- 2.7 WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF Digital Seva & CSC REGISTRATION?
- 2.8 Important Link
- 2.9 FAQ CSC DIGITAL SEVA PORTAL
- 2.10 Related
WHAT IS DIGITAL SERVICE /Digital Seva?
digital service is the initiative taken by the government to provide the service in each and different part of the country, Digital Seva helps a person in any way. A person can take advantage of digital service by booking his travel online an many more other services.
THE OBJECTIVE OF THE Digital Seva;-The primary objective of Digital Seva is to provide offer and service to the citizen directly to their home bring transparency and reduce corruption in the government office the service can be obtained in any arear rural or urban because of digital service a person who lives in a remote area can access all this service easily without any other problem, this will help people in a rural area to grow.
SERVICE PROVIDED BY THE Digital Seva 2021;
A person can get many offers through Digital Seva. Digital Seva offers many other services a person can fulfill his school form through online and more, following are the service a person can obtain through digital service
- agricultural service for farmers
- Aadhaar service
- banking and pension service
- government-citizen service
- health service
- travel service
- skills and youth development services
PERSON CAN PARTICIPATE IN CSC;
A person who can participate in the CSC scheme must be the age of 18 years. A person must have a passed the level of examination from a recognized board and a person should have a basic knowledge of English and computer, a person should have fluent in reading and writing in the local language.
CSC (common service center) has been formulated by the government to provide the E-service to the citizen of India. An eligible person can start CSC by approaching the service agency of that respective area.
- a person must require CSC infrastructure;
- room or building having a place of 100/150 sq.ft
- two PC’s with the licensed operating system of Windows 7 or above
- two printer
- RAM having the minimum storage capacity of 2gb
- digital camera/webcam
- hard disc drive
- CD/DVD drive
HOW TO START A COMMON SERVICE CENTER?
to start the CSC in your area a person should register the process, any person can who fulfills the eligibility can apply online. Application procedure for setting up of CSC is as-
- open the CSC portal i.e. www.csc.gov.in
- Click on interested to become a CSC on the left side of the page.
- Click on the given for CSC registration, click here
- enter the Aadhaar card number
- after that choose the authentication option from IRIS/ click on proceed
The applicant has to pass through the OTP process
- click on generate OTP
- upload the geotagged image of centers
- Click on submit option
- once the application is submitted you will get an applicant number.
- digital service helps a person to enroll or to fulfill the form like college admission or insurance form and many more
- it helps to make things easier nowadays
- As technology is growing day by day things are getting easier through digital service a person can avail of all the offers that provide by the Digital Seva. Digital Seva makes things easier.
following are the digital portal service;
- CSC insurance service
- loan insurance service
- CSC economic census service
- district manager mobile number
- CSC locator
- vile CSC profile update
- CSC certificate download
GOVERNMENT Digital Seva SERVICES CSC
- CSC PMG Disha
- Kisan credit card
- Bharat net
- the law
- financial literacy
- pan card
- Bharat bill pay
- Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
- soil health card
- election voter id card
- humans right CSC
- apply CSC center online 2020
- digital Beti Yojana
- PM Kisan new farmer registration
- CSC pm Kisan correction edit
- pm Kisan beneficiary status
- pm Kisan farmer list
- apply CSC center online 2020
- Tele medicine-telehealth consultations
- CSC diagnostic services
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi store scheme
- tele medicine remote diagnostic kit control H
- jiva Ayurveda scheme
- health home
- CSC registration status
CSC BANKING SERVICES
- rap exam modules Hindi and English download
- new account opening
- CSC bank BC registration process
- Aadhaar UCL registration 2020
- CSC Digipay Aadhasr ATM latest version
- CSC ICICI bank BC registration process
- Maandhaan portal CSC
- Car loan
- credit card
- tractor loan
- HDFC bank BC
- SBI bank bc
- CICI bank bc
- Axix bank bc
BUSINESS TO CUSTOMER SERVICES CSC
- mobile recharge
- D2H recharge
- mobile bill payment
- CSC registration status
CSC ALL SERVICE LINK
- Assam municipal services
- Atal Pension Yojana
- basic computer course
- Ayushman Bharat scheme
- birth and death application
- board of school education Bhiwani-1
- CSC self-paid course
- CSC insurance Khata
- char Dham yatra (Uttarakhand)
- electricity bill collection
- Haryana agricultural services
- online CSC login
- Kisan KCC yojana
- E-pan card services
- pan card E-KYC services
- gas connection
- banking/bank Mitra
- voter card print service
- Arunachal Pradesh E-district
- registration for LPG distribution point
- Gurgaon municipal corporation services
- ex-man service welfare card registration
- DBT farmer registration Bihar
- cybersecurity professional basic online
- future general personal accidental
- HDFC fast tag service
- HDFC ERGO motor third party post
STATE GOVT SERVICES
- Bihar Sochalaya offline form
- Lohiya Swachh Bihar Abhiyan (LSBA)
- Bihar Lok Shikayat Niwaran Adhikari Adhiniyam
- Mahatma Gandhi Seva Kendra Pariyojana
- all-state SHG list with SHG ID
FINANCIAL INCLUSION SERVICES
- CSC Grameen E-store
- digital finance inclusion awareness and access
- CSC via bazaar rural E-commerce venture
- skill development
- CSC as A GST Suvidha provider
- banking-Rd, Fd, money transfer, EKYC
- insurance services
- pension services
- Pradhan Mantri fasal bima yojana (PMFBY)
CSC EDUCATION SERVICES
- CSC academy
- cyber gray yojana
- Nabard financial literacy program
- legal literacy program
- nicely facilitation center
- CSC topper service
- CSC olympiad
- skill center
- CSC BCC course
- learn English
- tally certified program
- tally Kaushal pranam Patra
- introduction to GST
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF Digital Seva & CSC REGISTRATION?
Through registration, users can come on board on the digital service portal after a quality check. Once the verification is the complete user will be provided an official digital service email Id. From the user can start accessing them.
OBJECTIVE OF CSC
There are certain main objective in CSC Digital Seva
this is an era of technology but still many Indians doubt or do not have any confidence in doing online transactions. they still hesitate with their money many still prefer to stand in a long queue for getting their things. done many still don’t prefer online transactions because they are scared of scams.
but the digital service is becoming a quite safe place with all the precautions so that a person should not afraid about his money, introducing CSC will really change many people thought the introduction of CSC are as follows;
- to access information to a remote area
- G2C delivery of public services
- access to good education or up-gradation of skills
- non-discriminatory access
As the demand of people is increasing day by day it is hard to fulfill by person but now as technology is improving the Digital Seva are increasing too so a person can fulfill his demand easily digital service also helps a person grow,
with one click a person can book a bus ticket or a train ticket without going anywhere and without standing is a long queue at home only not only an aged person but digital service are very helpful to a young person to a college-going student can fulfill his admission form easily without going to his collage and standing in a long queue.
This era is full of technology many people prefer doing things online which is very convenient to them rather than standing in a long queue and wasting their time with one click a person can pay his electricity bills at home nowadays,
E-banking is becoming a huge trend with one click a person can transfer money from one account to another which is very convenient to them. Shopping online paying online bills is all come under Digital Seva. shopping online is now become a huge trend among the young as we all housewives.
Digital Seva makes people’s life easier not only in urban but also in rural areas.
- Scheme Name:- CSC Digital Service Portal
- Powered by:- CSC E-GOVERNANCE India Private Limited
- CSC Registration Open with TEC Certificate Number
- Official website:- https://www.csc.gov.in/
- All Services B2C, G2C, B2B Services
- The year OF Approval 2006
- CSC certificate download:- click here
- CSC VLE Registration STATUS CHECK:- Click here
- CSC VLE YOUTUBE CHANNEL:-TECH GUPTA
CSC INSURANCE SERVICE;
A person can earn better profits by working in life insurance, health insurance, motor third party, cattle and livestock, farmer package policy, fire, and allied perils, etc. after login CSC portal, the following are the services name;
car/bike first-party insurance
- health insurance
- fire and allied perils
- farmer package policy
- cattle and livestock
- life insurance (LIC premium collection
- RAP insurance registration
- CSC VLE INS (insurance certification)
CSC has become a huge source for a person day to day life, digital service becomes convenient for a person day to day life, many prefer Digital Seva but still, there are people who still don’t have trust on digital service they still afraid of their money got scam by other,
but as the era is growing a person should grow too a person should know about the technology too. I hope this article will help you to know about Digital Seva and its benefits too.
FAQ CSC DIGITAL SEVA PORTAL
Q.How do I check my CSC status?
- First, go to the website of CSC registration.
- Under the menu, click on the option of the Csc register status check.
- Enter the CSC application reference number, enter the given captcha code, and submit.
- As soon as you submit, the Csc application status will open in front of you.
Q.How do I get my CSC application number?
ANS:-The CSC Application Number is given to you when you complete the CSC registration process.
After the CSC registration process is complete, the email ID you entered in the registration form is sent to a mail named CSC Digital Seva No Reply, in which you get the CSC Application Number (CSC login).
Q.what is CSC registration id?
ANS:-You can also call CSC registration id as CSC application number, due to which you can check the status of your application under CSC.
how can I get my CSC ID and password after registration?
- ANS:-By the way, after the CSC registration, the login ID and password are sent to your email automatically by the CSC.
If the Csc id and password are not found in your email, you can check the status of your application.
- As soon as you complete the process of checking CSC application status, you get to know what your CSC ID and Password are.
How to login CSC?
- First go to digitalseva.csc.in.
- With the Csc user id and password you have received, click the CSC login button and login CSC.
What is the Csc wallet?
- All services are used under CSC and whatever is paid overuse of these services.
- This payment is made through CSC wallet under CSC and Wallet is a bag under which physical currency is kept.
Benefits of CSC Center?
- CSC is a single-window service under which many services are offered.
- For example, services in the field of education, service in the field of banking, service of the services are also provided
- under this, so many facilities and many benefits can be taken from it.
How to contact CSC customer care?
- Helpline Number: – 1800 121 3468
- help desk email: – email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org
Who can apply for CSC?
ANS:-Any Indian citizen who is above 18 years of age, who has passed class X and fulfills the requirements of CSC, can apply under the CSC scheme. Read more information above the article.
How do CSC new registration online?
ANS:-To do Csc registration online, first of all, you have to go to the website of register.csc.gov.in and do the new VLE registration, whose process we have explained to you above in detail. Click here and get information
What is the cost of taking CSC?
ANS:-The ID of CSC is given absolutely free but your expenditure on meeting its requirement and infrastructure will come from one to one and a half lakh rupees.
Facilities provided by CSC?
ANS:-More than 300 facilities like B2C, G2C, B2B, etc. are provided through digital Seva registration which includes education facility, banking facility, finance facility, etc. above which we gave you the complete list at the beginning of the article.