Edudel 2021:-As we all know because of Covid19 our education system has suffered, the student is lacking with the study since school is still not reopen but as things are getting better day by day the government has decided to start the admission
process and many of you are finding it difficult for the admission of their KG/Nursery kids so here in this article I will help you how to enroll and what to do with the admission process the criteria, eligibility, starting date and the last date, online application form, etc.
- 1 EDUDEL DELHI NURSERY ADMISSION 2021
- 2 The eligibility criteria 2021;
- 2.1 DG Category [disadvantage category]
- 2.2 The age limit criteria for Delhi Nursery/KG/Class 1 admission for 2021.
- 2.3 The complete admission schedule for nursery/KG/ 1st class is shown in below
- 2.4 Edudel Delhi EWS/DG nursery admission starting and last date 2021
- 2.5 Edudel Student 2021
- 2.6 ECONOMIC WEAKER SECTION
- 2.7 ECONOMIC Edudel WEAKER SECTION -DISADVANTAGE GROUPS
- 2.8 Important Link
- 2.9 Conclusion.
- 2.10 Related
EDUDEL DELHI NURSERY ADMISSION 2021
however, the Delhi, EWS [ECONOMIC WEAKER SECTION]/DG [DISADVANTAGE GROUP] Nursery admission for the session 2020-21 is going to start very soon at edudel portal so all the interested parents who want to admit their children under EWS category for nursery classes should read this article carefully till the end I will tell you all the details with the admission process.
The government has already directed the private schools in Delhi that 25% of seats under EWS [ECONOMIC WEAKER SECTION] reserved category.
The eligibility criteria 2021;
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Delhi
- applicant should either fall into EWS [Economic weaker section] or DG [Disadvantage group] category
- The person whose income is less than 1 lakh comes under this category.
- following are the category wise document needed under EWS [economic weaker section]
Birthdate proof; birth certificate released by municipal corporation OR document released by the hospital OR any document containing birth date released by Anganwadi school.
- Address proof;- domicile certificate or ration card [with parents and children name] or electricity bill or Aadhaar card or voter ID card or passport
- income certificate; income certificate [issued by revenue officer],BPL Card, food security card [PR card]
DG Category [disadvantage category]
- Birthdate proof; same as to mention above [in EWS category]
- address proof; same as to mention above [in EWS category]
- sc/st category; certificate issued by Delhi government
- special need children; document released by the hospital
- orphan/transgender/children living or affected by HIV-Respective documents
- so as I have told you all about the document, criteria, and eligibility so let’s see how to fill the form for edudel Delhi nursery/KG/Class 1 online;
- visit the official education website i.e edudel.nic.in
- at the homepage click the government school admission link to apply online for the class 1/KG/nursery school admission in Delhi
- read carefully and fill all the information respectively in it about the edudel student.
- after submitting the application forms,edudel students will be eligible and can wait for the draw of the seats as mention in the dates section below.
- the children whose age is not more than 5 years can apply online for nursery classes in edudel Delhi.
All the parents/wards must check the documents before applying online for edudel Delhi nursery admission, all the respected documents such as ration card/smart card, voter ID card, electricity bill, etc must be present.
The edudel student must complete the registration process and fulfill all the details properly
The age limit criteria for Delhi Nursery/KG/Class 1 admission for 2021.
- for preschool [nursery]; 3 to 5 years as on 31st March of the year in which the admission is sought.
- for pre-primary [KG]; 4 to 6 years as on 31st March of the year in which the admission is sought.
- for class 1st; 5 to 7 years as on 31st March of the year in which the admission is sought.
The complete admission schedule for nursery/KG/ 1st class is shown in below
- opening of online module for filling the online application by the EWS/DG and children with disabilities category applicants on 25/01/2021
- last date of submission of online application by the EWS/DG and children with disabilities category applicants on 24/02/2021
- The date of the first computerized draw of lots for EWS/DG and children with disabilities category applicants on 29/02/2021
Edudel Delhi EWS/DG nursery admission starting and last date 2021
The official notification is expected to release very soon. Information regarding the dates will be available once this notification is released.
- start date of edudel Delhi EWS/DG category nursery admission- xx-Jan-2021
- last date of edudel Delhi EWS/DG category nursery admission- xx-Feb-2021
- important resources,
- Official EDUDEL PORTAL
- online registration page
One of the most important things is the edudel student must try to select the schools with more numbers of seats first, also select as much as schools you can this will ensure that the edudel student must get a chance to get admission in the school.
Edudel Student 2021
The edudel student must fulfill all respective form so that the admission process can be easy for them. The parents or the guardian should ensure that the edudel Delhi nursery or KG or 1st class admission start and fill all the form so that the edudel student can be qualified in the category,
as well all know that the edudel Delhi has reserved 25% seats for edudel students so there are chances where you can not get the admission so be ready with all the documents when the edudel admission starts to fill the form before the end date.
ECONOMIC WEAKER SECTION
Many people are confused that is income certificate mandatory for EWS [ECONOMIC WEAKER SECTION] and DG [DISADVANTAGE GROUP] category nursery student admission in Delhi so yes the income proof is required only for EWS [ECONOMIC WEAKER SECTION] the students who are under DG category no need to provide any income proof.
And there are many problems like some of the edudel student don’t have a birth certificate or hospital document which states the child’s birth date, in such case parents can write an application stating the child’s name and date of birth, the enter information should be correct if it is found that any incorrect information is given intentionally you could get punished.
ECONOMIC Edudel WEAKER SECTION -DISADVANTAGE GROUPS
After successful application submission, you need to wait for the EWS [ECONOMIC WEAKER SECTION] DG [DISADVANTAGE GROUPS] admission list to be released, once the list is released you can check it the name of your student whether the student name is on the list or not. After completion of the list, the student can get admission to the particular school in which the student name has been listed.
Delhi government invites online application for Nursery/KG/Class 1 school admission for 2020-2021, and all the parents who want to get their child below 7 years of age admitted in entry-level classes [nursery/KG/Class 1] in private unaided recognized schools can now submit the application forms. Delhi nursery school admission 2020-2021 application forms are available either at the school premises or at the official websites for online filling.
Online form for nursery/KG/Class 1 admission 2021
The online form for nursery/KG/Class 1 admission 2021 can be filled at the official websites of the directorate of education [DOE] of Delhi. The date of admission process has been started on 25th January 2020, people can also get the nursery school admission forms in Delhi at the school premises for which a school can charge only 25 rs not more than that, moreover, it is optional whether to purchase the prospectus or not of their schools in which child is seeking admission.
directorate of education [DOE] has released the admission schedule for entry-level classes [below 6 years of age] for open seats in private unaided recognized schools in Delhi for session 2020-2021, people can check the notification at the websites of the schools, as per new recent news, Delhi EWS [ECONOMIC WEAKER SECTION] admission notification for the session 2020-2021 is about to release anytime from now on, here it is how this will work.
Edudel online application submission process starts
Department finalizes the data of vacant seats >>official notification is released on edudel portal>>online application submission process start>>after the last date of online form filling, the department releases the admission list [usually 1st, 2nd, 3rd lists]>>selected students need to apply at the school where the child has been selected.
once the admission form is submitted it is also advised that you should take the print out of the admission documents for future references, and please tick the consent information if you think all the information is correct then proceed with the last step and finally submit the admission application form,
Admission application form postponed Edudel school
as of now because of this COVID pandemic our children are lacking from studies exams has been postponed because of this situation schools and collage are closed many school and collage are conducting online classes, and as well as exams but the new children who are going to take their first step of the school suffer most right now the admission process is totally delaying the school admission is still not confirmed.
but as things are getting better day by day so the government has decided to start the education system and all the admission process so the student should not suffer the most with their education the economy has suffered the most because of the COVID but we still hope things will get better and we will be able to go schools and collages like before,
- Apply Online;-Click here
- Admission zone;-click here
- edudel syllabus:-Click here
- Recruitment:-click here
- Information:-click here
- Official Website:-click here
we should not stop to get educated ourselves, as all the schools have been started online classes their syllabus has been started too so we can educate our children, as the admission is going for the nursery/KG/Class 1 so fill the form and wait for the list.
I hope this article helps you a lot with all of your admission processes and solve all your query.