EWS Certificate Application 2021:- This Income or EWS Certificate has been declared by the Government of Andhra Pradesh which is in the interest of the citizens. Friends, the important thing is that this EWS certificate is an important document that has been declared by the state government for the citizens of Andhra Pradesh. Citizens need documents in daily life, that’s why it inspires the EWS certificate and the citizens of the state to take advantage of the schemes.
- 1 EWS Certificate Application 2021
- 1.1 AP NEWS Certificate Online 2021
- 1.2 Benefits Of The EWS Certificate
- 1.3 Highlights Of AP EWS Certificate Application 2021
- 1.4 Application Fee Of AP EWS Certificate
- 1.5 Application Process of EWS Certificate: Apply Online for EWS Certificate
- 1.6 Enter the income details in the application form.
- 1.7 Procedure To Apply For AP EWS certificate Offline:
- 1.8 Process To Check The EWS Application Status
- 1.9 Recover Your Forgotten Password
- 1.10 Points To Remember For AP EWS Certificate
- 1.11 Procedure To Login
- 1.12 Related
EWS Certificate Application 2021
Friends, today we will tell you how you can get an EWS certificate, how to apply for an EWS certificate, we will also share with you the process of registration, as well as what are the benefits of the Andhra Pradesh EWS certificate. It has its objectives as well as what steps you can follow to apply.
AP NEWS Certificate Online 2021
Dear readers, stay with us till the end of this article and know the information related to the Andhra Pradesh EWS certificate application. Before proceeding further we are sharing your basic information related to the Andhra Pradesh EWS certificate which is as follows:-
This certificate is required while applying for all the schemes to take advantage of the schemes. This EWS certificate is also useful to prove the identity of the citizens of Andhra Pradesh. Through this certificate, it is known in which category the person falls according to the income category determined by the government. EWS Andhra Pradesh certificate has a lot of recognition in the state as well as in the country.
Benefits Of The EWS Certificate
This certificate is beneficial for the economically backward classes who face difficulties in living. Also, friends, the main advantage of both the certificates is the availability of that plan. We are talking about the schemes which will be issued by the state government or central government. Whenever a new scheme will be launched by the Government of India and the State Government of Andhra Pradesh, the EWS certificate will also be required. One of the most important documents is the Income Certificate or EWS Certificate. Friends, if you do not have this certificate, then apply for an EWS certificate as soon as possible.
Highlights Of AP EWS Certificate Application 2021
- Name of the certificate AP EWS Certificate
- Category Notification/Application
- Organizing Authority Government of Andhra Pradesh
- Processing time 7 working days
- Validity One year
- Mode of application Online/offline
- Official Meeseva portal https://ap.meeseva.gov.in
- AP EWS Certificate Application form for offline Download Here
- Mee Seva Authorized Centres Check Here
Application Fee Of AP EWS Certificate
The following fee is applicable for persons applying for Economically Backward Certificate or Income Certificate or EWS Certificate-
- Application Fee- Rs.10/- There is a fee to apply for an AP EWS certificate.
- Application & Certificate Fee- Rs.35/- at Meeseva Kendra.
Duration Of The Certificate
- Dear friends This income certificate is applicable only for 1 year from the date of issue.
- To apply for this income certificate you have to be eligible as per the following eligibility criteria.
- Indian Citizen: Applicant must be a citizen of India to apply for Income Certificate or Andhra Pradesh EWS Certificate.
A resident of Andhra Pradesh: Applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh state to apply for the certificate.
A person applying for an EWS certificate application or income certificate in the state of Andhra Pradesh will need the following given documents.
- A stamp fee of Rs.2 / – along with the duly completed application form.
- Education records
- Certificate issued by two different Gazette officers.
- Ration Card
- Voter ID Card
- Declaration of non-judicial paper as per Government Order (G.O.) 1551Residential proof
- Passport-sized photograph
Application Process of EWS Certificate: Apply Online for EWS Certificate
- To apply for Income Certificate you have to follow the simple steps given below carefully:-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website.
- There the home page will open in front of you.
- After that friends, you have to click on the ‘Revenue Department Services’ option from the applicant’s list of services menu on the homepage of the MeeSeva portal.
- Click on the Revenue Department Services page.
- After this, you have to choose the option ‘Income Certificate’.
- Then the application form will appear to the applicant on his/her screen.
- The following details have to be filled in the application form such as:-
- Name of applicant
- Name of parents/husband
- Aadhar number
- Date of birth
- Applicant’s age.
Enter the income details in the application form.
- After that, you have to upload all your documents by attaching
- After that click on the “Show Payment” option friends.
- Then you need to click on “Confirm Payment” to confirm the payment made by you.
- Then friends fill in all the details related to internet banking.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Then keep the payment receipt safe.
Procedure To Apply For AP EWS certificate Offline:
- To apply offline you have to visit the nearest Meeseva Kendra.
- After this now you have to take the application form for the AP EWS certificate.
- Then friends after that you have to fill in all the important details.
- After that now you need to attach the required documents.
- Then friends you have to submit this form to the Meeseva center.
- In this way, your AP EWS certificate application will be offline.
Process To Check The EWS Application Status
Follow the below-given procedure step by step carefully to check the status of your application.
- First of all, you go to the official website.
- Then log in through your credentials by visiting the official website.
- Then after that look for the ‘Check Meeseva Certificate’ text box on the official website.
- Enter your application number there.
- After entering the application number, click on the “Go” button.
- After clicking on the Go button the status of the application will appear on the screen.
- In this way, you can check the status of your application.
Recover Your Forgotten Password
If you forget your password, you can recover your password by following the following procedure –
- First of all, applicants open the official website of MeeSeva.
- After that click on the “forgot password” option from the home page.
- Then enter your User ID.
- And then OTP will be generated on the mobile number given by you.
- Then click on the get OTP option.
- After this, you enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number or email id.
- Then friends after this enter your new password.
- Also, confirm the password you entered.
- After this, you will see the submit option on your screen.
- You have to select that submit option.
- After this, you can now log in using the user id and the new password set by you.
Points To Remember For AP EWS Certificate
- Applicants can visit the nearest Meeseva Kendra for any doubts.
- And if any fraudulent document is submitted by the applicant for obtaining the certificate.
- So know that this will be a punishable offense.
- Then keep your Application ID to track your application status.
- After that remember to take a printout of the filled application form.
- And friends, you can also apply for the certificate from the nearest Tehsildar office in your area.
AP EWS Certificate Issuing Authorities
- District Magistrate (DM)
- Additional District Magistrate (ADM)
- deputy commissioner
- Additional Deputy Commissioner
- first-class stipendiary
- sub-divisional magistrate
- executive magistrate
- taluka magistrate
- Additional Assistant Commissioner
- Chief Presidency Magistrate
- Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate
- presidency magistrate
- and Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar.
- Also the sub-divisional officer or the area where the applicant or his family resides.
Procedure To Login
- visit the Meeseva official website.
- Then there the home page will open in front of you.
- After this, friends, you have to click on user login on the homepage.
- Now friends applicants have to enter the following information-
- your user id,
- password and
- Captcha code has to be entered.
- Then after that click on Sign In.
- Friends, you can log in by following this process.
Friends, through this article, we have provided you with complete information related to the EWS certificate application. Thanks, you read this article till the end. Please stay with us.