Free Sewing Machine Yojana 2021:-Free Sewing Machine Yojana 2021 has been inaugurated by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi, to provide employment to the women of the country. Under this scheme, the Central Government will provide sewing machines to the poor and labor women of the country for free. Through this Pradhanmantri Free Sewing Machine Yojana 2021, women can start their own home-based employment by getting a sewing machine from which they can earn income (Women can earn income).
- 1 The objective of the Free Sewing Machine Yojana 2021
Pradhan Mantri Free Sewing Machine Yojana 2021
The benefit of this scheme will be given to the economically weaker women and labor women of both urban and rural areas of the country. Under Pradhanmantri Free Silai Machine 2021, more than 50000 women (more than 50000 women) will be provided free sewing machines in every state by the central government. Through this scheme, the working women will be able to take care of themselves and their families by getting a Free Silai Machine. Under this scheme, interested women of the country who want to get free sewing machines will have to apply under this scheme. Only 20 to 40-year-old women (20 to 40-year-old women can apply) can apply under this scheme.
The objective of the Free Sewing Machine Yojana 2021
The main objective of the free sewing machine scheme 2021 is to provide free sewing machines to the economically weaker women of the country by the central government. To provide employment opportunities to labor women through free Silai Machine Yojana so that they will be able to collect good income by sewing at home. Through this free sewing machine scheme 2021, the women of the laborers will be self-reliant and empowered and this scheme will also improve the condition of the rural women.
Benefits of Free Sewing Machine Yojana 2021
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the working women of the country.
- Under this scheme, all the working women of the country will be provided free sewing machines by the government.
- Women of the country can earn a good income by getting the clothes of the people sitting at home by getting a free sewing machine.
- Women from economically weaker sections of both rural and urban areas of the country will be included under this scheme.
- Poor women of the country will be provided employment opportunities through this scheme.
- Under Pradhanmantri Free Sewing Machine Yojana 2021, more than 50000 women will be provided free sewing machines in every state by the central government.
- Through this scheme, motivate the women of the country for employment and make women self-sufficient and empowered.
Eligibility for Free Silai Machine 2021
- The age of women applying under this scheme should be 20 to 40 years.
- Under this Free Silai Machine 2021, the annual income of the husband of the working women should not exceed Rs. 12000.
- Only economically weaker women of the country will be eligible under Pradhanmantri Free Silai Machine 2021.
- Widows and disabled women of the country can also avail of this scheme.
Documents of PM Sewing Machine Yojana 2021
- Aadhaar card of Aadhika
- Age certificate
- income certificate
- identity card
- Disabled medical certificate if disabled
- If a woman is a widow, her destitute widow certificate
- Community certificate
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Names of states implemented under the sewing machine scheme
This scheme has been implemented in only a few states such as Haryana, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, etc. and after more time this scheme will be implemented in the entire country.
How to apply for the Free Sewing Machine Yojana 2021?
- Under this scheme, if interested women want to apply, then they must first visit the official website of the Government of India.
- After going to the official website, you will have to download the application form from there. After downloading the application form, you will have to fill in all the information asked in the application form, such as name, address, mobile number, Aadhaar number, etc.
- After filling in all the information, you will have to attach all your documents to your respective office by attaching the photocopy to your application form.
- After this, your application form will be verified by the office officer. After verification, you will be provided with a free sewing machine.
National Informatics Centre
A4B4, 3rd Floor, A Block
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road