Gargi Award Yojana 2021:-The process of Gargi Award Yojana 2021 is being done online. Under this scheme, the state government is going to start an online portal for online application. Under this scheme, students of Rajasthan will not need to apply offline to receive the award after a few days, now students will be able to apply online through the official website from home and students can avail of the benefit of this scheme online. Today students of Rajasthan, we are going to provide you all the information related to Rajasthan Gargi Award Yojana 2021 through this article, so read our article till the end.
- 1 Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Yojana 2021
- 2 Rajasthan Gargi Award Yojana 2021
- 2.1 Purpose of Rajasthan Gargi Award yojana
- 2.2 Gargi Puraskar Yojana 2021 Highlights
- 2.3 Benefits of Gargi Award Yojana 2021
- 2.4 Documents of Gargi Award Application 2021 (Eligibility)
- 2.5 How to apply offline in Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Yojana 2021?
- 2.6 How to apply online for Gargi Award Yojana 2021?
- 2.7 Some essential instructions related to the online application
- 2.8 Text in the application form has to be filled in English.
- 2.9 Contact Information
- 2.10 Related
Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Yojana 2021
Under this scheme, the students of the state who have passed 75% marks or more marks in the 10th standard examination at the secondary level (Passing 75% marks or more in 10th standard examination) and after taking admission in the next class, will get the state government 3000 rupees as prize money will be provided by (3000 rupees as prize money) and students who get 75% marks in 12 exams (Passing 75% marks or more in 12 to standard examination) will get Rs 5000 prize money. thousand rupees). To avail of the prize money, it is necessary to take admission in 11th and 12th class. If a student does not take admission in class 11 after class X, then she will not get the benefit of this scheme.
Rajasthan Gargi Award Yojana 2021
Under the Gargi Award Yojana 2021, an amount of Rs 5000 and Rs 3000 will be provided this time on 29th January 2020, on the day of Basant Panchami, honoring the selected girl students, and certificates will be provided to the girl students along with assistance amount. This scheme will encourage girls of Rajasthan to study further.
Under Rajasthan Gargi Award Yojana 2021, the officers of the Education Department, Rajasthan will be selected by the list of girl children, prize money checks, and certificates by the Girl Child Education Foundation, Jaipur. Gargi Awards will be distributed across the state on 7 February 2020. An amount of Rs 56.79 crore will be distributed to 1,45,973 girls this time during the function to be held at Panchayat Samiti headquarters and district headquarters of the state.
Purpose of Rajasthan Gargi Award yojana
As you know, there are many students in the state who are not able to read more due to financially weak and there are many people who have discriminated between boys and girls and do not teach girls much. In view of the problem, the state government started the Rajasthan Gargi Award yojana 2021 in view of the discrimination of people towards girls. The main objective of this scheme is to promote the education of Rajasthan girls and make them self-reliant and empowered. To provide incentive money to girls for getting more marks through this scheme.
Gargi Puraskar Yojana 2021 Highlights
- Name of the scheme Gargi Award Yojana 2021
- Launched by the Rajasthan government
- 10th and 12th students of Beneficiary Secondary Education Board
- The amount given to live is Rs 3000 to 10th pass student, Rs 5000 to 12th pass student.
- Official website http://rajsanskrit.nic.in/
Benefits of Gargi Award Yojana 2021
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to girls studying in Class 10 and 12 in the Rajasthan Education Board.
- Girls of Rajasthan will be provided a sum of Rs 3000 for getting 75 percent or more number in 10th standard and Rs 5000 for girls who get 75% marks or more in class 12 examination.
- This has encouraged the education of girls.
- Through this scheme, more and more girls of the state will be encouraged to get higher education.
- Assistance given under this scheme will be given to the girl students through check.
Documents of Gargi Award Application 2021 (Eligibility)
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- The applicant should have 75% or more marks in the 10th and 12th standard examinations.
- Girls of all categories can avail of this scheme.
- The student should have a certificate obtained from the school.
- Aadhaar card of Radhika
- residence certificate
- Bank account statement
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply offline in Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Yojana 2021?
- Students of Rajasthan who want to apply offline under this scheme must first go to the official website of the Girl Child Education Foundation Rajasthan.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you, on this home page you will have to click on the option of Awards.
- After clicking on the option, the PDF of the Gargi Award Yojana will open in front of you. From here, you should download the application form and take a print out.
- After this, fill in all the information asked in the application form and then submit it to the concerned department. In this way, your application will be completed.
How to apply online for Gargi Award Yojana 2021?
Rajasthan, the interested beneficiaries who want to apply online under this Gargi Puraskar Yojana 2021, then they will have to wait. The process of online application will be started soon. It is clear that the awards are to be given on January 29, i.e., applications will be taken only a few days before that. As soon as the process of an application under this scheme will be released on the online portal (Shala Darpan Rajasthan), we will let you know through this article.
- Complete details related to the girl child will come in the application form, such as from where she studied or is currently studying.
- The details of the girl’s bank account will also appear in the application form and the canceled check / or soft copy of the first page of the bank passbook will have to be attached. Whose side should be less than 100 kV and they should be in JPG or PNG format.
- It is mandatory to have a bank account in the name of a girl child.
- Marksheet of Tenth Twelve.
Text in the application form has to be filled in English.
- You have to fill in all the information very carefully because after submitting you cannot change any information again.
- After the application form is submitted, you will get the application number on your mobile number s.m.s. Will be shipped via You have to keep this application number safe for future.
We have provided all the information related to the Gargi Award to you through this article. If you are still facing any type of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting the helpline number or by email. The helpline number and email id are as follows.
- Helpline Number- 0141-2704357
- Email Id- email@example.com