Godhan Nyaya Yojana Chhattisgarh 2021:-Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana Application, CG Godhan Nyay Scheme Online, Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana Application Form, Godhan Nyay Yojana benefits and eligibility criteria will be given to you in this article. A new scheme called Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyaya Yojana has been launched by Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel to provide additional income opportunities to farmers.
Under this scheme, work will be done by the state government to purchase cow dung of their milky cattle from cattle rearing farmers. The cow dung purchased by farmers under Godhan Nyay Yojana will be used to make vermicompost compost.
Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel’s government has come up with a plan to purchase cow dung to increase the income of cattlemen in the state. The Government of Chhattisgarh is now working for cows as well, which will directly benefit cattle rearers and for this reason, Godan Nyaya Yojana Chhattisgarh has been announced. Any farmer who wants to avail of the benefits of CG Godhan Nyaya Yojana is required to apply under this scheme. In this article, we will provide information about the online application, eligibility, and necessary documents of Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyaya Yojana.
- 1 CG Godhan Nyay Yojana Apply
- 1.1 CG Godhan Nyay Yojana
- 1.2 Godhan Nyaya Yojana released the 11th and 12th installment
- 1.3 Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyaya Yojana New update
- 1.4 Background of Godan Justice Scheme
- 1.5 Overview of CG Godhan Nyay Yojana
- 1.6 The objective of the Chhattisgarh Civil Justice Scheme
- 1.7 Benefits of Chhatisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana
- 1.8 Godhan Justice Scheme Chhattisgarh Eligibility Criteria
- 1.9 How to apply for Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyaya Yojana 2020?
- 1.10 FAQ
- 1.11 Related
CG Godhan Nyay Yojana Apply
Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyaya Yojana has been organized by Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel Ji. Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel will start the process of cow dung for the first time on 21 July 2020 under this scheme. Through this scheme launched by the state government, the income of farmers and cattle rearing citizens will increase, and no cow will be left outside due to the cost of cow dung.
CG Godhan Nyay Yojana
We know that in many states, the milk is released from the animals and the animals are left open, due to which the cow dung is lying in vain in the villages and cities and even dirty things start to happen. Through the Chhattisgarh Gudhan Nyay Yojana, the animals can be prohibited from leaving the cattle open and the cattlemen will also get financial benefits in the form of income on the cost of cow dung. The cattle rearers who want to take advantage of this scheme will have to complete the application process for CG Godhan Nyay Scheme.
Godhan Nyaya Yojana released the 11th and 12th installment
A function was organized by the Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh at his residence office. In this ceremony, he addressed all the beneficiaries of Chhattisgarh Gowdhan Nyaya Yojana. On the occasion, he transferred the amount of the 11th and 12th installments to the bank account of the beneficiaries. The dung sellers purchased between December 11 and December 31 were paid Rs 4.5 billion of the 11th installment. Between January 1 and January 15, Rs 3.02 crore of the 12th amount of cow dung was transferred to the account of the online beneficiaries. 71 crore 72 lakh has been paid so far under the Chhattisgarh Gowdhan Nyay Yojana.
It was also informed by the Chief Minister that more than 57 thousand landless farmers are among the beneficiaries of this scheme. Selling cow dung has become a means of income for all these landless farmers so that the government’s objective of increasing the income of the farmers can also be achieved. So far, 35 lakh 86 thousand quintal cow dung has been procured under the Chhattisgarh Godhania scheme. This purchase will be continued by the government in the coming time.
Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyaya Yojana New update
Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel has started the process of procuring cow dung of applicants registered under this scheme. So far a total of 65,694 people have registered under this scheme, out of which about 82,711 quintal dung has been purchased from 46,764 people. The total amount of dung purchased so far has been Rs 1,65,00,000 which has been transferred directly to the direct bank account of the beneficiaries through the cooperative bank as the first installment.
Read More:-Kusum Yojana Online Application 2021
Background of Godan Justice Scheme
Several schemes like Narva, Guruva, etc. have been run by the state government for the past one and a half years to improve the rural economy. Gaushalas for cattle have also been constructed by the government. Gaushalas have been constructed in 2200 villages of Chhattisgarh state and 5000 gaushalas will be constructed in the coming time.
The Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyaya Yojana will prove to be very beneficial for the state’s economy and rural economy. Employment opportunities will also be generated through this scheme. Under this scheme, livestock owners will be able to provide proper fodder water to their animals and can get economic benefits by selling cow dung.
Chhattisgarh will become the first state in the country to purchase co-dung. Gaushalas will be constructed through Surji Gaon Yojana and Godan Nyaya Yojana will be implemented through these Gaushalas. The women SHGs will conduct several other major schemes including preparation of vermicompost at these centers.
The Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana will be expanded by the government by constructing gaushalas in a phased manner. Gaushalas will be constructed in about 11,630-gram panchayats and 2000 villages.
Overview of CG Godhan Nyay Yojana
- Name of the scheme Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana
- Started by Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel
- Beneficiary State Farmers
- Application process online
- Objective To increase the income of farmers
- Additional means of profit income
- Category Chhattisgarh Government Schemes
- Official website www.cgstate.gov.in/
The objective of the Chhattisgarh Civil Justice Scheme
We know that there are a large number of farmers and other people of Chhattisgarh state who do animal husbandry, but due to lack of income in this work, they leave their animals open for grazing here and there, Dung spreads a lot due to cow dung and road accidents also occur due to these animals. To solve these problems, the Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana has been started by the state government.
The Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana (Chhatisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana) aims at the government to purchase cow dung and use cow dung to make vermicompost manure, through which the income of the cattlemen will increase and additional income opportunities will also be available. With the increase in the income of livestock owners through this scheme, animals will be kept in their animal husbandry, so that there will not be any need to graze the animals here and there.
Benefits of Chhatisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana
- Animal husbandry will get a commercial form through Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyaya Yojana 2020.
- With the increase in income through this scheme, cows will get the right fodder.
- Through this scheme, accidents with animals will also be stopped.
- Farmers and cattle rearing in the state will be provided financial assistance by the state government.
- Due to the economic benefits due to this scheme, the livestock will not leave their cows open, which will reduce the mess.
- Under this scheme, cow dung will be used by the state government to purchase manure to make manure.
- Due to the Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyaya Yojana, the cow dung in villages will be stopped by burning them.
Godhan Nyay Yojana Important Facts
- The scheme will be run in two phases, in which 2240 cowsheds of the state will be added in the first phase, then in 2800 dung will be purchased in the second phase after the construction of 2800 formations in a few days.
- To make this scheme more effective in the future, this scheme will also be run in 20 thousand villages and cities of the state.
- Chhattisgarh government will start dung khadi for the first time on 21 July 2020 through this scheme.
- The information about how much cow dung will be purchased and its price will be released within 8 days.
Godhan Justice Scheme Chhattisgarh Eligibility Criteria
- To avail of this scheme, you will have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria as follows –
- To avail of this scheme, the applicant is required to have an Aadhaar card.
- Big landlord traders will not be given the benefit of this scheme on the basis of their prosperity.
- If the applicant wants to apply to this scheme, then he must be a native of Chhattisgarh.
- Those applicants who want to apply under this scheme, are required to record the number of animals.
- CG Godhan Justice Scheme Documents Required
- Basic address proof
- Aadhar Card
- Bank account
- mobile number
- identity card
- income certificate
How to apply for Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyaya Yojana 2020?
All those interested applicants who want to take advantage of this scheme by applying in Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyaya Yojana will have to wait a bit. Because recently this plan has been announced only on 20 July and the scheme has not been launched publicly yet.
At this time the official website for application under this scheme has also not been launched. The application process for this scheme will be started by any department, then all of you will be informed through our website, and you will be able to apply under Godhan Nyay Yojana Chhattisgarh.
We hope, that you will definitely find information related to Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyaya Yojana beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
Q.Farmers of which state can take advantage of Bhai Godan Nyaya Yojana?
Ans:-The farmer justice scheme of Chhattisgarh state can be availed by the Godan Nyaya Yojana.
Q.Can anyone takes advantage of the Godhan Nyaya Yojana across the country?
Q.Which class will be mainly given the benefit of the Chhattisgarh Dung Purchase Scheme?
Ans:-Through this scheme, work will be done to benefit the farmer brothers of Chhattisgarh.