Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana 2021:-The Haryana State Government has started many schemes to benefit the farmers. So that the benefits can be provided to the farmer brothers of the state. Recently, “Haryana Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana 2021” has been started by the Chief Minister of Haryana State, Manohar Lal Khattar in the state. Under this scheme, the farmers who used to grow vegetables and they used to sell their crops in the mandis. And due to not getting a good price of vegetables, they had to bear the loss. To compensate for this loss, the state government has started the scheme.
Under the Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana 2021, all the farmers of the state who want to get the benefits will have to register themselves by visiting the official website under the scheme. If you apply under the scheme, then you will get good prices of onions, channa, and vegetables and fruits through Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana. Due to this your income will increase. How do you apply under the scheme, documents required, eligibility, what is Bhavantar Yojana? The information about etc. is being provided to you in the article below. To get this information, read the article carefully till the end.
- 1 Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana 2021
- 1.1 Highlights of Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana 2021
- 1.2 The objective of Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana 2021
- 1.3 Benefits of Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana 2021
- 1.4 Guidelines for registration in Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana 2021
- 1.5 Eligibility of Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana 2021
- 1.6 Required Documents of Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana 2021
- 1.7 Process of online application in Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana 2021
- 1.8 Related
Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana 2021
As we told you in the above article that this Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana 2021 has been started for the farmers of the state. Through the scheme, farmers who sell their crops at low prices in the mandis, and do not get fair prices on vegetables and fruits in the mandis, will be provided financial assistance for compensation or compensation under the Haryana Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana. This is done which will improve the economic condition of the farmers. And they do not have to face any kind of loss in cultivating fruits, vegetables and selling crops, so the government has started this scheme.
Highlights of Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana 2021
- Articles Haryana Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana
- Launched by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar
- Objective To provide a fair price for the crops
- beneficiary state farmers
- When did it start (launch) 2018
- how to apply online
- Official Website Click Here
The objective of Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana 2021
The purpose of starting the Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana of the state government is that the farmers who used to sell their crops to the nearby mandis. And they had to face harvesting due to not getting the fair price, in such a situation the state government will provide funds to get the fair price for all those farmer’s crops so that the farmer brothers can get good money on their crops.
And the farmer brothers were associated with farming work. The farmers of Haryana state who have incurred losses on fruits, vegetables, etc., and now they want to get compensation from the state government, then they have to apply by visiting the official website of Haryana Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana 2021. After you apply, you will be provided with the compensation amount.
Benefits of Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana 2021
- The benefit of the scheme launched by the state government will be provided to the farmers of Haryana state only.
- Farmers in the state who had sold their crops in the mandis at low prices this year. And they had to suffer for not getting the right price. Such farmers will be provided money as compensation by the state government.
- To get the compensation amount under Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana 2021, farmer brothers will have to apply online by visiting the official website.
- Through this scheme, the state government directly transfers the amount of compensation to the bank account of the farmers. Farmers must have a bank account to get the amount.
- In Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana, the government has included about 10 types of crops. whose names are like this
- Tomato, Potato, Onion, Cauliflower, Tangerine, Carrot, Pea, Guava, Capsicum, Brinjal, etc.
- Under this scheme, the producer has to obtain a “J” form on selling his product to get the incentive amount.
Guidelines for registration in Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana 2021
- You are required to register on the official website of the Marketing Board through the Seed Sowing Exposure (BBY) e-portal to avail of the benefits under the scheme.
- If the farmer is not satisfied with the certified area then he can file an appeal.
- Free registration of all the manufacturers will be done under the scheme.
- The registration will be done within the stipulated time only.
- To register under Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana, you can use E-Seva Kendra / E-Disha Kendra / Marketing Board / Horticulture Department / Agriculture Department and Internet Kiosk.
Eligibility of Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana 2021
- Only farmers of Haryana state will be considered eligible for this scheme.
- The applicant should have agricultural land available.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- Only those farmers will apply under the scheme who do the work of fruits, vegetables, etc. in their fields.
Required Documents of Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana 2021
If you want to get benefits by applying under the scheme, then it is very important for you to have all the required documents given below.
- applicant’s Aadhar card
- details of crops
- Description of seed crop
- bank passbook
- mobile number
- passport photo
- Voter ID Card
- proof of residence
Process of online application in Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana 2021
- The farmers of the state who want to get benefits under Bhai Yojana, have to first apply online under the scheme, the information about how to apply online is given to you in the article below.
- Firstly the applicant has to visit the official website of the scheme.
- After visiting the website, the home page will open in front of you. Like you have been given in the picture below.
- After this, you will see an option to register farmers on this home page. You have to click on this option.
- As soon as you click on the given option a new page will open in front of you.
- As given in the picture below.
- After this, the registration format will open on this web page in which you have to enter some asked information like, farmer’s location, farmer’s details, land details, bank details, etc.
- After entering all the information in the registration form, you have to click on the button of SAVE.
- As soon as you will be asked for some necessary documents, you have to upload all your required documents. After uploading you have to click on submit button.
- In this way, you can register under the scheme and your registration will be successful.
How to check details of registered farmers
- Here you first go to the official website of the scheme.
- After visiting the official website, your computer screen home page will open.
- On this page, you will see the option of farmers’ details below.
- You have to click on this option. As soon as you click a new page will open on your computer screen
- After this you will see a form of details on this new page, you have to enter all the information asked in the form.
- If you have entered all types of information, then now you have to click on the green button on the bottom left side on which Go is written.
- After clicking on the Go button, you will get a list of farmer details on the next page.
- In this way, you can easily see the Bhavantar Yojana registration list of the farmer.