Haryana E-Kharid 2021:-An online portal called Haryana E-Kharid has been launched by the state government. The Haryana government has started the online farmer registration and login process on the e-procurement portal.
If the farmers of Haryana want to sell their crop, then they can easily register the farmers of Haryana through online mode on this online portal (He can easily register farmers of Haryana through online mode on this online portal). The Haryana government has given the responsibility to the State Agricultural Marketing Board to give the minimum support price of their crops to the farmers.
- 1 Haryana E-Kharid Farmer Registration
- 2 Purpose of re-purchase farmer registration Haryana
Haryana E-Kharid Farmer Registration
Through this E-Kharid online portal, farmers of the state enter their crop information at the time of sowing and sell the crop to farmers and get the right price (Through the online portal, by entering the information of his crop at the time of sowing, the farmer can get the exact price by selling his crop.). Therefore, while registering on the portal, the farmers will have to enter the exact details of their sowing.
This official website has been started for the benefit of the farmers of Haryana. With the help of the Kisan e-procurement portal, the farmers of Haryana State can easily trade from Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to take advantage of E-Kharid Farmer Registration can register an account by visiting this official website.
Purpose of re-purchase farmer registration Haryana
Earlier, farmers had to register on the e-Disha website to sell their crop (Haryana Farmer Registration at Ekharid Portal Before the Last Date) Sometimes farmers have to pay commission to middlemen to sell their crop. To overcome all the problems, the state government has started the e-procurement online registration portal, through this portal, farmers can sell their crops at the right price. This will also increase the income of the farmers. Farmers of Haryana E-Kharid (Ekharid) farmers can avail themselves of many facilities related to agriculture after registration with the help of an online registration portal.
Haryana E-Kharid Portal Highlights
- Portal Name:- Haryana E-Kharid Yojana
- Started by:- the state government
- Beneficiary:- Haryana farmers
- Registration process:- online
- Official website:- https://ekharid.in/
Benefits of Haryana E-Kharid portal
- All the farmers of Haryana state can avail of this online portal.
- Now the farmers of the state can avoid middlemen by selling their crops directly.
- Through this online portal, the income of farmers will also increase. They can sell their crop at a good price.
- It Will help in getting more profit on agricultural products.
Documents of E-Kharid Farmer Registration (Eligibility)
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- Only farmers can register on this online portal.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- identity card
- driving license
- Voter id
- Bank account passbook
- Passport size photo
- Land Area, Category Information
Haryana E-Kharid portal registration guidelines
On this online portal, you have to fill in some very important things in the registration form, about which we have given the complete information below. You should read all these guidelines carefully and fill your application form correctly.
- It is necessary to fill the field marked in the application form.
- Must be an Aadhaar number of 12 digits.
- It is mandatory for farmers to have a 10-digit registered mobile number.
- Enter the correct mobile number The information will be sent to this registered mobile number by SMS.
- You must fill in the date of birth that is in your identity certificate.
Clicking on the erase button will open the Seeding Detail Form. The following information is required to fill the seedlings details: Enter the name of the scheme, year of harvest, item, area in acres, fort number: the fort number where the cultivation has been done. Example 101,102,103, producer category – fill in the type of producer category (landowner, lessee, tenant, or joint)
- Farmers can submit a scanned copy or photocopy of any 1 document of the Aadhaar card, driving license, passport, voter ID card.
- For bank details, the farmer should have the first page of the bank passbook.
- The farmers have to enter their correct bank account number, account holder name, IFSC code, and upload the required documents.
How to register Haryana E-Kharid farmers online?
- If the interested beneficiary of the state wants to register the farmer online on the e-procurement portal, then follow the method given below.
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the official website of Haryana E-Kharid. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- After that, they will see the farmer’s online e-procurement registration form on their screen.
- You have to fill in all the information asked in this registration form like Aadhar card number, mobile phone, your name, village name, tehsil, bank account number, your address, etc.
- After filling in all the information, you have to click on the button Continue.
- Then all the farmers can “log in” to their account on the official portal https://ekharid.in/.
- Apart from this, farmers can also check the status of their application online by logging into the e-procurement portal.
- Toll-Free Helpline 1800-180-2060
- Email: email@example.com | http://hsamb.org.in/