Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021:-The Government of India has set a target to double the income of farmers in 2022. Keeping this in mind, the government has started the Animal Farmers Credit Card Scheme. Today we are going to provide you all the important information related to the Animal Farmers Credit Card Scheme through this article.
Such as what is an animal farmer credit card? its purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, important documents, the application process, etc. So friends, if you want to get all the important information related to Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana, then you are requested to read this article till the end.
- 1 Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021
- 2 Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021 new announcement
- 2.1 The objective of Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021
- 2.2 Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021 Application Form
- 2.3 New Update Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021
- 2.4 Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021 new announcement
- 2.5 Top banks offering Pashu Kisan Credit Card
- 2.6 Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021 loan amount
- 2.7 Benefits of Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021
- 2.8 Documents of Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021 (Eligibility)
- 2.9 How to apply for Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021?
- 2.10 Related
Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021
The scheme was launched by Haryana Animal Husbandry and Agriculture Minister JP Dalal ji. The scheme will provide loans to livestock owners. If the farmer has cows, he will be provided a loan of ₹ 40783 and if the farmer has a buffalo, then a loan of ₹ 60249 will be provided to the cattleman. In order to get this loan, the cattle farmer has to make an animal farmer credit card.
The loan amount will be provided in 6 equal installments under Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana. This amount will have to be returned to the beneficiary with a 4% interest rate in a span of 1 year. The interest rate on the loan provided under the Animal Farmer Credit Card Scheme will be applicable from the day on which the first installment amount will be given to the animal farm.
Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021 new announcement
As you all know, under the Animal Farmers Credit Card Scheme, loans are provided to farmers for animal husbandry. Under this scheme, loans up to Rs 1.60 lakh are provided without guarantee. Loans are provided according to the number of animals under the Animal Farmers Credit Card Scheme. 3,66,687 farmers have so far applied in Haryana. 57,160 of which have been accepted by banks.
Credit cards have been issued to these 57,160 farmers. Under this scheme, the state government of Haryana has decided to issue 8 lakh Kisan Credit Cards. Camps were also organized by the bank to spread awareness about the Animal Farmers Credit Card Scheme. Information related to this scheme has been provided to the farmers through these camps.
The objective of Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021
As you know, in the village people along with farming also raise cattle and sometimes farmers have to sell their animals to meet their needs and sometimes the animals become sick due to the farmers having no money. Due to all these problems, the state government has started this Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021, through this scheme, farmers will be able to take good care of their animals by taking a loan, this Pashu Kisan Credit Card Scheme. By 2021, animal husbandry business will increase in the state, and agriculture and animal husbandry business will be modernized like developed countries.
Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021 Application Form
If a person is not able to get credit for any month due to some reason, then he can take the credit of the previous month for the next month. Under the Haryana Pashu Credit Card Scheme 2021, a one year loan of Rs 4063 will be given to those keeping sheep and goats (those who keep sheep and goats will also be given one year loan of Rs 4063) and pigs will be given Rs 16337 a year. One year loan will be given. Interested beneficiaries of the state, who want to avail the benefit of this Kisan Credit Card Scheme 2021, should get their animal credit card made.\
New Update Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021
As you all know, under the Animal Farmers Credit Card Scheme, farmers are provided with loans to purchase animals. Which increases the income of farmers. The Haryana government has decided to give cattle farmer credit cards to 1 lakh farmers by Independence Day (15 August 2020) and after that 7 lakh more credit cards will be made. The state of Haryana has 36 lakh milch animals with 16 lakh families. The government is trying to increase the income of farmers through this scheme.
Through this scheme, at least interest will have to be paid on the loan amount. Under this scheme, interest is given on a 7% loan. Of this 7%, 3% is subsidized by the Central Government and 4% by the Haryana Government. Loans up to a maximum of ₹ 300000 can be taken under this scheme and loans up to ₹ 160000 without any guarantee.
Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021 new announcement
Under this scheme, about 6 lakh cattle rearers of the state will be issued cattle farmer credit cards. Eligible beneficiaries can take loans up to Rs 1 lakh 80 thousand without a guarantee on this card. The farmers are given loans under this scheme at an interest rate of 7 percent.
Of this, the Central Government gives a subsidy of three percent and the Haryana Government is giving a rebate on the remaining 4 percent interest. Under this scheme till now, the forms of 1 lakh 40 thousand cattle herders have been filled. Under this scheme, Haryana cattlemen will be given a loan of 40 thousand 783 rupees for a cow and 60 thousand 249 rupees for buffalo.
Top banks offering Pashu Kisan Credit Card
- State Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- HDFC bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- ICICI Bank etc.
Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021 loan amount
- For Cows – ₹ 40,783 / –
- For Buffalo – ₹ 60,249 / –
- For Sheep and Goat – ₹ 4,063 / –
- For Poultry – ₹ 720 / –
Benefits of Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021
- Under this scheme, farmers can get loans against the pledge of insurance.
- Those farmers who will be given a credit card, farmers can use this credit card as a debit card in the bank.
- Under this Animal Farmers Credit Card Scheme 2021, cattle farmers will be provided a loan of Rs 60249 per buffalo and a loan of Rs 40783 per cow.
- Under this scheme, credit cardholders can avail of up to Rs. 1.60 lakh without collateral security.
- Cattle farmers will be given loans at the rate of seven percent interest from all banks on a yearly basis, and interest will be increased to 3 percent on timely payment of interest.
- Those who raise cattle for more than three lakh hone will get a loan with an interest of 12 percent.
- The amount of interest is required to be paid in a gap of one year only then it will be given the next amount.
Documents of Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021 (Eligibility)
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana State
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter ID Card
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021?
- Interested beneficiaries of Haryana state want to get Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana, then they have to go to their nearest bank and apply.
- To apply, you have to first go to the bank with all your necessary documents. After that, you will have to go and take the application form.
- Then all the information asked in the application form has to be filled in carefully. After filling the application form, you will have to attach the photocopy of your documents Adhaar card, Pan card, Voter id card, etc., attached to the application form and submit it to the bank official.
- After verifying the application form, you will be given an animal credit card within 1 month.