Haryana Ration Card:- An online application has been started by the state government for making Haryana Ration Card. Citizens of the state who want to get their ration card need not be told anymore because now people can get their new ration card through the online application (Now people can You can get their new ration card made through the online application or Renew old ration card for this.
The state government has launched an online portal. Today we will tell you through this article. How can you apply for making Haryana APL / BPL Ration Card 2020?
- 1 Haryana Ration Card APL / BPL Ration Card 2020
- 2 Haryana Ration Card 2020 Online application
Haryana Ration Card APL / BPL Ration Card 2020
The benefits of this online facility can be availed by all the people of the state. Let us know by the Food and Logistics Department of Haryana Government as per the financial status of the Haryana APL / BPL Ration Card 2020 beneficiary (APL / BPL Ration Cards are made according to the beneficiary’s financial status )
Are made and they are provided all the food items listed under the ration card at a subsidized rate. BPL ration card is issued for the families of Haryana who fall below the poverty line and the APL ration card is issued by the state government for those who come above the poverty line. Accordingly, you have to apply online.
Haryana Ration Card 2020 Online application
If you want to apply online to make a ration card of Haryana state, then you can easily apply online by going to the official website of the Haryana Food Department on your mobile from home and can avail of this facility. Through the ration card Haryana 2020,
the citizens of the state can get the food items like wheat, rice, sugar, kerosene, etc., sent by the government to the government ration shops of every village in every city. Not all citizens can make their new ration card through the online application of Ration Card Haryana 2020. And they can avail of all the facilities available through the ration card.
Haryana Ration Card List 2020
Types of Haryana Ration Card
Ration cards have been classified by all the state governments into three categories, whose complete information is given below.
APL Ration Card – APL Ration Card is for families coming above the poverty line, any person from Bihar can apply for this ration card. The APL ration card is orange in color. No income has been earmarked for this ration card.
BPL Ration Card –BPL Ration Card has been issued for families falling below the poverty line. The annual income of the families falling below the poverty line should be below Rs 10,000. The color of the BPL Ration Card is red.
AAY Ration Card – AAY Ration Card has been issued for very poor families and whose financial condition is weaker and no income is fixed or no income, they can apply for this Ration Card. The card color is yellow.
APL / BPL Ration Card 2020 Objective
As you know that the people of the state who are living below the poverty line, their economic condition is very weak. Due to being financially weak, we cannot get enough food to eat. Those who want to get a ration card have to go round the gram panchayat and the municipality to get a ration card and it is a waste of time as well as a lot of difficulties.
In view of all these problems, the state government of Haryana Online facility has been started for making ration card 2020, through which citizens of the state will be able to apply online easily through the internet sitting at home and their time will not be wasted.
Benefits of Haryana Ration Card 2020
Through the Haryana Ration Card, people of the state can get food items like rice, wheat sugar, kerosene, pulses, etc. at a discounted rate.
- All BPL, APL category families can avail of the benefit of this Haryana Ration Card 2020 online application.
- Now the people of the state will not have to visit the offices repeatedly and this will also save time.
- You will be able to easily get your ration card sitting at home.
- It is necessary to avail of various government schemes.
- Can be used as proof to create any other document like driving license, voter ID card, etc.
Documents of Haryana Ration Card 2020 (Eligibility)
The applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Postal address
- income certificate
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for Haryana Ration Card 2020 online?
- If the interested beneficiary of the state wants to apply online for making a ration card, then follow the method given below.
- First, the applicant has to visit the official website of the Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department Government of Haryana.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page, you will see the option of Online Ration Card in Quick Link below.
- You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the home page of Saral Haryana Portal will open in front of you. You will see the login form on this portal, you will see the option of Registration Here below in this login form.
- You have to click on that option.
- After clicking on the option, the front page will open on the computer screen in front of you, on which page you will get the registration form. In this form, all the information asked to you, such as your name, e-mail ID, password, state, and captcha code will be entered by Validate’s Button have to be clicked.
- After that, you have to go back to the login page. Then you have to enter the login ID, password, and captcha code in the login form and click on the submit button.
- After clicking on the submit button your profile will open. Then you have to click on Apply For Services.
|Haryana Ration Card Official Website||Click here|
- After this, the front page will open in front of you, on which all the services will open. Free you type the ration card in the search bar, then you will see the option of insurance of ration below, you will have to click on this option.
- After this, the new Ration Card form will open in front of you. First of all, you have to fill the Ration Card Details in the form. And then you will have to fill in the Family Details, Permanent Address details, Bank details, Gas Connection details, etc.
- After filling all the information, finally, you have to click on the submit button.
- After this, all the details of your ration card will open in front of you. After checking all the information, click on the attachment below. After that, on the next page, you will have to attach your Identity Proof, Residential Proof. After that, you will have to upload the documents. Then click on the Save button. After this, you will get the ration card number.
How to check the Haryana Ration Card application form status?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Saral Haryana. After visiting the official website, you have to click on the option of Track Application Status.
- After clicking on the option, a form will open in front of you on the next page. In this form, you will have to fill the department, service ID, etc.
- After filling all the information, you have to click on the check status button. After this, the status of your application will appear in front of you.
- Toll-Free Help Line Number: PDS: – 1967 & 1800-180-2087
- Consumer Help Line Number: – 1800-180-2087