HP Chief Minister 1 Bigha Yojana 2020:-HP Chief Minister 1 Bigha Yojana has been launched by the State Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur Ji on 21 May 2020 to make women self-reliant and empowered. Under this scheme, employment opportunities will be provided to the rural women of the state by the state government.
The HP Mukhiya 1 Bigha yojana is linked to the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNHGS) of the central government. Dear friends, today we are going to provide you all the information related to the Chief Minister Ek Bigha Scheme like the application process, documents, eligibility, etc. through this article, so read our article till the end and take advantage of this scheme.
HP Chief Minister 1 Bigha Yojana Online Registration
Under this scheme, 1.5 million rural women of the state will be provided employment to make them self-reliant. In the new HP Mukhyamantri 1 Bigha scheme 2020, about 5,000 self-help groups (SHGs) will reach 80% of rural households that have some land. The rural economy will be strengthened by linking this CM 1 Bigha Yojana with Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MNREGA). So that women can do their own jobs.
Under HP CM 1 Bigha Yojana, people who have land till one bigha can build a backyard kitchen garden to grow vegetables and fruits. Here a bigha can be a backyard kitchen garden for the woman or her family living on the land.
HP Chief Minister 1 Bigha Yojana
This scheme will be linked to MNREGA so that women can get employment easily. Under this scheme, training will also be given to boost the skills of the women of the state. Under this scheme, all self-help groups who are job cardholders can avail of a benefit of Rs 1 lakh under this scheme. In this scheme, every beneficiary woman will be entitled to get employment under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) scheme. All women have to apply to avail of this scheme.
- Mukhyamantri 1 Bigha Yojana Highlights
- Name of the scheme HP CM One Bigha Scheme
- Launched by Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur
- Launch date 21 May 2020
- Objective To provide employment opportunities
- Beneficiary rural women of Himachal Pradesh
The objective of HP Chief Minister 1 Bigha Yojana
The main objective of this scheme is to make the rural women of Himachal Pradesh self-reliant. To provide employment opportunities to rural women through this scheme. As you know, due to the Coronavirus epidemic, the country’s economy has been greatly affected.
And there is a lot of problem with the employment of people, the Chief Minister 1 Bigha Yojana will give a boost to the rural economy due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) epidemic. And women empowerment will also be encouraged. To provide training to rural women under the State Government HP Chief Minister 1 Bigha Yojana 2020.
Benefits of HP Chief Minister 1 Bigha Yojana
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to rural women of Himachal Pradesh.
- To provide employment opportunities to rural women through this scheme.
- The HP Mukhiya 1 Bigha scheme is linked to the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNHGS) of the Central Government.
- The beneficiaries of this scheme will help the women of the state to get employment under MNREGA.
- 1 .5 lakh rural women of the state will be benefited under this scheme.
- Rural women will be imparted training under HP Mukhiya 1 Bigha Scheme 2020. In addition, grants will be provided for level hilly land, channelizing water, setting up a vermicompost pit, and purchasing plants and seeds.
- Himachal Pradesh 1 Bigha Yojana will not only ensure nutritional security for the family but will also generate additional income.
- Every female beneficiary is expected to get an annual cash incentive of Rs 1 lakh under the MGNREGA scheme (MGNREGS).
- This includes wages of Rs 198 per day. After every 15 days, the salary of the women will be transferred to their Aadhaar linked bank accounts.
- According to the Economic Survey 2019-20, 181.74 lakh days were generated under MG1REGS, employing 447,773 families in the state. The state of Himachal Pradesh has a network of 2,191 bank branches and more than 77% of its branches are in rural areas.
How to apply to HP Chief Minister 1 Bigha Yojana?
Women of rural areas of Himachal Pradesh who want to get employment under this scheme, then have to apply under this scheme. To apply under HP Chief Minister 1 Bigha Yojana, you will have to wait a little longer. Because recently this scheme has been started.
And no instructions have been issued to start the official portal and online application process under this scheme as soon as the Chief Minister will start the application process under one bigha scheme. We will reach you through this article. To get more information related to the scheme from time to time, we have been connected to our website.