Jharkhand Caste Certificate 2021:-the state government is providing an online application facility to citizens for making Jharkhand caste certificates. The state government has started an online portal for the application of a caste certificate.
If the citizens of Jharkhand want to get their caste certificate, then they do not need to be told that now any citizen of Jharkhand can apply and get a certificate through this online portal. Citizens of the state who belong to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes (SC, ST, OBC category). They can avail this online facility
- 1 Jharkhand Caste Certificate Online Apply
- 2 The objective of SC / ST / OBC Caste Certificate Jharkhand
- 3 Caste certificate benefits of Jharkhand
Jharkhand Caste Certificate Online Apply
Through the caste certificate, the citizens of the state are officially identified with the caste. Caste certificate is only given to people belonging to scheduled castes, scheduled castes, and other backward classes (Caste certificate is only given to people belonging to scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, and other backward classes.).
Interested beneficiaries of Jharkhand who want to apply for getting Jharkhand Caste Certificate can easily apply online by visiting the official website of the e-District Government of Jharkhand. India is moving rapidly towards complete digitization and in this order, the application process of all the certificates has been done online.
Read More:–Pradhan Mantri Gramin Ujala Yojana 2021
The objective of SC / ST / OBC Caste Certificate Jharkhand
As you know, before the introduction of this online facility, the citizens of the state had to visit the government offices to get a caste certificate for themselves or their family members and had to face a lot of problems. In view of the problems, the online portal has been started to make Jharkhand Government SC / ST / OBC Caste Certificate Jharkhand.
Now people can apply online by going to the official website through the Internet from home. Now people will not have to go round the government offices to get caste certificates and will not have to face any problems.
Jharkhand Jati Praman Patra 2021 Highlights
- Name of the Yojana:-Jharkhand Caste Certificate
- The government of Jharkhand started by
- Beneficiaries of SC / ST / OBC caste
- Caste certificate through objective online
- Application process online
- Official website http://jharsewa.jharkhand.gov.in/
Caste certificate benefits of Jharkhand
- A caste certificate is availed for getting a government job.
- A caste certificate is a very important document for people related to SC, ST, OBC Caste Certificate.
- Through this document, people of Uttar Pradesh can use them for getting admission in state government services and schools/colleges or universities, etc.
- A caste certificate is required for the application of reserved seats.
- A caste certificate is necessary for the application of jobs issued by the central and various state governments under the reserved quota.
- You can also use the Jharkhand caste certificate to get a scholarship.
Jharkhand Caste Certificate Documents (Eligibility)
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Jharkhand.
- For the reserved category, the name of the applicant should be in the SC / ST, SEBC, and OBC list issued by the Government of Jharkhand.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- Self-attested manifesto
- income certificate
- Photocopy of voter ID
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How do apply for the Jharkhand caste certificate?
- Interested beneficiaries of Jharkhand who want to apply for getting their Jharkhand Caste Certificate should follow the method given below.
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the official website of Jharseva. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Register Yourself. You have to click on this option. After clicking on this option, the form will open in front of you.
- You have to fill in all the information asked in this form like name, e-mail id, password, state, captcha code, etc. After filling in all the information you have to click on the button of Validate.
- You must log in after successful registration. To log in, you have to go to the home page. After going to the home page, you have to click on the login option.
- After this, you have to enter the email ID and password, and captcha code in the login form and click on the login button.
- Now the list of available online services will be displayed in front of you. In this, you select the caste certificate, after this, the application form will open in front of you, here you will have to submit the details according to the steps.
- Caste Details
- Authority statement
- Relationship details
- Address Details
- Additional Information
- After providing all the information, after checking the given information, fill in the captcha code and click on submit.
- In the last step, you will get the application number, with the help of which you can check the status of the certificate.
How to apply Jharkhand caste certificate offline?
- First of all, you have to go to your nearest tehsil office with all your related documents.
- After going to the tehsil office, here you have to get the application form from the concerned authority. You can also download the application form from the official website.
- After this, you will have to enter all the information asked in the application form like name, address caste, mobile number, etc. After entering all the information, you will have to attach all your documents with the application form.
- After this, you have to submit your application form on the same.
- After this, you will be given an acknowledgment slip with the help of which you can check the status of the application.
- Now after the confirmation of your application by the concerned authorities, you will be given a caste certificate in a few days.