Jharkhand Kisan Karj Mafi List 2021:-Jharkhand Farmers’ Debt Waiver List has been released by the Jharkhand Government, whoever wants to get their loans forgiven, must first check their names in the beneficiary list and can take advantage of this scheme.
So, friends, today we are going to provide you complete information related to Jharkhand Kisan Debt Waiver List 2021 through this article like what is the purpose of this scheme, what is the benefit of this scheme, what are the important documents for the application And what is the process to see your name in Jharkhand debt waiver list. You are requested to read this article in detail.
- 1 Jharkhand Kisan Karj Mafi List 2021
- 2 Farmer loan waiver scheme now in Jamtara state
- 3 The benefit of the scheme to a family member
- 4 Farmer loan waiver January update
- 5 Kisan loan waiver list December update
- 6 Jharkhand Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana 2021 – Overview
- 7 The objective of the Jharkhand Kisan Karj Mafi List
- 8 Jharkhand Kisan Karj Mafi List 2021 Start Year
- 9 The amount of debt to be waived by the government
- 10 Eligibility and important documents for application
- 11 Jharkhand Kisan Karj Mafi List 2021 online application
- 12 Jharkhand Kisan Beneficiary List
- 13 Jharkhand Kisan Karj Mafi Portal
- 14 Related
Jharkhand Kisan Karj Mafi List 2021
The Farmers’ Debt Waiver Scheme is being launched by Honorable Chief Minister of Jharkhand, Shri Hemant Soren Ji on 15 August 2020. Through this scheme, the debt of the farmers will be waived, so that the farmers will not face any difficulty and the government has set a budget of Rs 2000 crore under the Jharkhand Kisan Debt Waiver List Scheme. That the farmers who are immersed in debt will be provided the benefit of this scheme, its main purpose is to discharge the burden of debt from the farmers.
Read More:-Pandit Dindayal Yojana 2021
17000 farmers will get the benefit of the scheme
The benefits of the Jharkhand Kisan Debt Waiver Scheme are now reaching the farmers at a rapid pace. 17000 farmers have been identified by the Agriculture Department to benefit from the Jharkhand Kisan loan waiver scheme. Under this scheme, a loan of about Rs. 50,000 farmers will be waived. Farmers of the state, who have to get their debt forgiven, will have to get their Aadhaar linked to the concerned CSC center. To get the link, they have to deposit one rupee token money.
- Under this scheme so far, the list of 5256 farmers has been made available to the district by the state-level bankers.
And an appeal is being given to these beneficiaries to make the Aadhaar link.
- The District Agriculture Officer has instructed all the Block Agricultural Officers to inform the farmers,
- So that he can be aware and get the benefit of the plan on time.
- The Department of Agriculture believes that farmers who have heard before 31 March 2020 will be provided with the benefit of this scheme.
Farmer loan waiver scheme now in Jamtara state
The Jharkhand Agricultural Debt Waiver Scheme was launched on Monday, February 1, 2021, in the Jamtara State of Jharkhand, and the first benefit of the scheme was extended to the farmer of the state, Molendra Besra. Moelendra Besra’s loan was waived by Ramakrishna Mission Auditorium in the presence of Agriculture Minister Badal and a portal was also inaugurated on this auspicious occasion.
- The Agriculture Minister said that only 50 days are left for the end of the financial year.
- And in these 50 days, loan of 2000 crores is to be forgiven,
- And this will be possible only when banks support it.
- The government has taken care of banks along with farmers
- Because banks and Pragya Kendras will have an important role to run it successfully.
- The benefit of the Jharkhand Kisan loan waiver scheme will be provided to 900000 farmers of the state.
- The Agriculture Minister said that to take the burden of debt off the shoulders of farmers, we have to make a plan for only 5 weeks.
- And for its successful implementation, banks have to feed some data.
The benefit of the scheme to a family member
It was announced by Agriculture Director Nisha Oraon Singhmar that the benefit of the Kisan Debt Waiver Scheme will be provided to only one family member, for which it is mandatory for them to have a ration card. The process of online payment of this scheme has been started by the government and the program was conducted by District Agricultural Officer Vikas Kumar. Swami Bhaveshanand, Secretary, Ramakrishna Mission, Deputy Agriculture Director Santosh Kumar, Mukesh Kumar Sinha, and Secretary Pradeep were also present on this auspicious occasion.
Farmer loan waiver January update
Jharkhand Governor Draupadi Murmu on Tuesday approved Rs 2000 crore for farm loan waiver, which will be provided to 9 lakh farmers of the state. While announcing the 72nd Republic Day celebrations at Morhabadi Maidan, he announced that the farmers of the state are always given priority, hence the exemption of Rs 50000 will be waived by March 31 under this scheme and this scheme will be waived off by DBT. Will be executed by means.
Kisan loan waiver list December update
On completion of 1 year of the Government of Jharkhand, it has been decided by the Chief Minister Mr. Hemant Soren Ji to spend Rs. 2000 crores for loan waiver of farmers during the cabinet meeting. Under this scheme loan of Rs, 50000 will be waived on the loan taken by the farmers. And under this scheme only those farmers who have taken loans till 31 March 2020.
Any farmer of the state who wants to apply under this scheme will have to pay an application fee of Rs. 1. So far, 12.93 farmers of the state have taken loans, out of which 9.07 farmers’ accounts are running and the rest of the account has been taken by NPA account. The farmers have taken a loan of Rs 5800 crore through various means, out of which the loan up to 2000 will be waived by the government.
Jharkhand Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana 2021 – Overview
- Name of Scheme Jharkhand Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana
- in Language Jharkhand Kisan loan waiver scheme
- Launched by By Hemant Soren
- Beneficiaries Small and marginal farmers of the state
- Major Benefit Financial Support – Agricultural loan up to 50 thousand rupees waived
- Scheme Objective Forgive the debt of farmers
- The scheme under State Government
- Name of State Jharkhand
- Govt Official Website https://www.jharkhand.gov.in/
The objective of the Jharkhand Kisan Karj Mafi List
As we all know that there are many small and marginal farmers in the country who are not able to repay the loan taken by the banks, in such a situation, they also have to face a lot of difficulties, keeping the Jharkhand farmers loan by the government in view of something Forgiveness scheme has been started, through this scheme, those farmers who will not be able to repay the loan after taking a loan will be benefited. Through this scheme, the money will go back to the banks and this money will be provided to the farmers who are not yet able to take advantage of the scheme.
Jharkhand Kisan Karj Mafi List 2021 Start Year
As we all know, the Chief Minister of Jharkhand, Mr. Hemant Soren, decided to start the Jharkhand Kisan Debt Waiver Scheme on 8 December 2020 and the government has set a budget of Rs. 2000 crore. The Government of Jharkhand has decided to start this scheme on 1 January 2021.
It has been announced by the government that the craft loan data has been submitted and the banks have been instructed to complete the billing process on their basis. Till now, the Aadhaar card has been enabled in 6 lakh accounts.
Read More:-UP Gram Panchayat Voter List 2021
The amount of debt to be waived by the government
Up to 50000 loans will be waived by the Jharkhand government under the Kisan loan waiver scheme (The government will be Forgiven the loan amount of Rs. 50,000) which will help them a lot if the loan of a farmer is more than 50,000, the rest of the loan to the farmers themselves. Will have to pay.
Benefits and features of Jharkhand Kisan Karj Mafi List 2021
- The benefit of the Kisan loan waiver scheme will be provided to small and marginal farmers of the state.
- A major relief will be provided to the farmers through this scheme.
- The loan of 50000 rupees of farmers will be waived and funds will be provided to other small and marginal farmers of the country.
- Through this scheme, farmers will not have to leave their main occupation and go into any other business.
- Through this scheme, farmers’ suicide rates will come down.
Eligibility and important documents for application
Applicant must be a permanent resident of Jharkhand
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- identity card
- Bank account passbook
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Jharkhand Kisan Karj Mafi List 2021 online application
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to see their name in the Jharkhand debt waiver list will have to wait as the government has just started the scheme. The application process has not been released yet. Just as the process of farmer loan waiver list will be released by the government, similarly we will provide you the process to see your name in this list. If you face any difficulty related to this scheme or you have any question in your mind, then you can ask them by commenting in the comment box below, your comment is important to us.
Read More:-Ganna Parchi Calendar Online 2021
Jharkhand Kisan Beneficiary List
Farmers’ loan waiver list will be issued by the district according to the government, farmers of the state who want to know their name in the list will have to go to the official website and check their name. State farmers whose names will appear in the Jharkhand Kisan loan waiver list will be forgiven by the state government. (The loan of the farmers will be forgiven by the Jharkhand State Government).
Jharkhand Kisan Karj Mafi Portal
Friends, let us tell you that it has been decided to create a portal by SLBC, the state-level bank committee. Through this portal, data of all banks will be presented in one place and when this loan will be known, the entire bureau and category of loans will be known.
The portal of farmers taking loans through this portal will be divided into different categories. For example, if one folder of Rs 50,000 to Rs 1,00,000 will be made separately and another folder of Rs 1,50,000 will be made separately.