Jharkhand Shramik Yojana 2021:- Apply online for Jharkhand Shramik Yojana and get job cards made. The Jharkhand government has started Mukhyamantri Shramik Yojana (Mukhyamantri Shramik Yojana) for workers in the state under which each beneficiary will be given at least 100 days of employment per year.
- 1 Jharkhand Chief Minister Jharkhand Shramik Yojana
- 2 Jharkhand Chief Minister Labour Scheme
- 2.1 Steps are given below to get the job card made by Jharkhand Shramik Yojana.
- 2.2 Eligibility for Chief Minister Labor Scheme
- 2.3 Some salient features of Chief Minister Shramik Yojana Job Card
- 2.4 Jharkhand Shramik Yojana – How to download job card 2021
- 2.5 How to apply for Chief Minister Jharkhand Shramik Yojana work
- 2.6 Chief Minister Jharkhand Shramik Yojana – Helpline
- 2.7 Related
Jharkhand Chief Minister Jharkhand Shramik Yojana
To apply online for Mukhyamantri Shramik Yojana Job Card, the state government has also launched a portal where all interested candidates can register themselves and get the job card of the scheme. The main objective of this scheme is that no poor or laborer should suffer in the absence of money.
Lack of employment is visible in this phase of Corona transition which is similar to the nettle for daily wage laborers. In view of this, the Chief Minister Jharkhand Shramik Yojana has been prepared at the government level. About 5 lakh families in the state will be benefitted from this scheme.
Jharkhand Chief Minister Labour Scheme
Under the Mukhyamantri Shramik Yojana, the Jharkhand government has set a target to benefit 31 percent of the urban population who are living below the poverty line.
Employment is guaranteed under this scheme. With the registration, the cardholder will get employment within 15 days and if the employee is not available then the beneficiary will get unemployment allowance.
- Online application for Chief Minister Shramik Yojana Job Card
- Online Application Form for Jharkhand Shramik Yojana Job Card
We are giving you information about how to get Jharkhand Chief Minister Jharkhand Shramik Yojana ‘s job card sitting at home. You can also use your mobile phone to make this Mukhyamantri Shramik Yojana job card, or a computer/laptop can also be used.
Steps are given below to get the job card made by Jharkhand Shramik Yojana.
Step 1: First of all visit the official portal of Chief Minister Jharkhand Shramik Yojana http://msy.jharkhand.gov.in/
Step 2: Then click on the link for “Apply for Job card” under the “APPLICATION” tab on the homepage as shown in the picture below. You can also click on this direct link to apply for a job card.
Step 3: After this, some such applications will open in front of you, in which you have to fill all your information such as an address, district, urban local body, ward, pin code, and all those members who are willing to make job cards in the house. Information like name, date of birth, gender, Aadhaar number, and mobile number, etc.
Step 4: After filling all the information, click on “I agree to the above declaration / I agree with the above declaration” and fill the given numbers.
Step 5: As soon as your information is complete, the color of the “Submit” button given below will turn blue and you can complete your application by clicking on this “Submit” button. For applying for the scheme, you may also be required to upload a residence certificate so that you know that you are a resident of the Shari area of Jharkhand.
Step 6: After this, your application will go to the department for acceptance and you will be given an “Application Ref Number / Application Reference Number” which you can use to download your job card.
In this way, your application will be completed and after getting approved, the Chief Minister Shramik Yojana Job Card will be created. The information about the acceptance will be found on the mobile number given by the applicant.
Eligibility for Chief Minister Labor Scheme
Under Chief Minister Shramik Yojana, whoever wants to apply, it is mandatory to fulfill the eligibility conditions given below.
- The applicant must be a resident of the urban area of Bihar from at least 1 April 2015.
- The applicant must have an Aadhaar card and mobile number.
- Applicant or applicant’s family belongs to below poverty line category
- Chief Minister Labor Scheme – Job Card
Some salient features of Chief Minister Shramik Yojana Job Card
The job card of Chief Minister Jharkhand Shramik Yojana is made up of two colors, yellow and green. The upper part of this card will have the logo of the Government of Jharkhand and a photo of Chief Minister Mr. Hemant Soren.
- The job card will have “Job Card Number” on the top and then the name, ward number, body, and district of the job cardholder.
- There will be some blank pages inside the job card, in which the work information will be filled by the officials.
- The toll-free number and the name of the portal will also be written on the job card.
Jharkhand Shramik Yojana – How to download job card 2021
Applicants who have applied for the scheme can download the job card of Mukhyamantri Shramik Yojana from this portal. Follow the steps given below to download the job card.
Step 1: Firstly go to the official portal and enter your “Application Ref Number / Application Reference Number” and Aadhaar number under “APPLICATION” and then enter the captcha number and click on the “SUBMIT” button.
Step 2: If your application has been approved, you will get a link to download the job card, upon clicking, your job card will be downloaded in PDF format.
How to apply for Chief Minister Jharkhand Shramik Yojana work
To get work under Chief Minister Jharkhand Shramik Yojana, all the applicants will have to fill the form online. Applicants for the work can fill their job card number and Aadhaar number by visiting the link given below as given in the picture given below.
Benefits of Chief Minister Jharkhand Shramik Yojana
- Under the scheme, all beneficiaries will be given at least 100 days of work annually.
- Unemployment allowance will be given in case of no work.
- About 5 lakh families will benefit from the scheme.
You can apply online to get a job card, no need to visit any office.
- Chief Minister Jharkhand Shramik Yojana – Highlights
- Name of the scheme Chief Minister Labor Scheme
- State Jharkhand
- Start of the plan 14 August 2020
- By whom Chief Minister Mr. Hemant Soren
- Beneficiary families below the poverty line
- Type of plan Minimum 100 days work or unemployment allowance
- Application for the scheme online
- Planning Portal msy.jharkhand.gov.in
Chief Minister Jharkhand Shramik Yojana – Helpline
For any kind of information about Chief Minister Jharkhand Shramik Yojana, applicants can contact the toll-free number of the scheme helpline given below.
- Toll-free number: 1800-120-2929
For any other information related to the scheme, you can also contact the information given on the official website of the scheme.