Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana 2021:-Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana was launched by the Government of Madhya Pradesh to help the below the poverty line and the needy. The scheme was first started in 2006. Since 2006, there have been many changes in the scheme. The benefit of this scheme is that daughters of divorced women and widowed women of poor families of the state will be financially supported for marriage. Residents wishing to apply under this scheme can fill online and offline applications. The amount received from the scheme is deposited in the girl’s bank account.
Changes in MP Kanya Vivah Yojana
During the Congress period, the amount of this scheme was increased from 28 thousand to 51 thousand by the Kamal Nath government. This amount was sent to the bank account of the girls by the state government. But changing the decision of the Kamal Nath government, BJP’s Shivraj government has decided to reduce this amount back to 28 thousand.
Minister of State Social Justice and Disabled Welfare Department Prem Singh Patel said that “It is not possible for the government to give the amount of 51 thousand, so the government is considering the decision again. In the coming days, it will be refunded to 28 thousand rupees. ” Prem Singh also said that “the previous government had taken many decisions without thinking which needs to be changed. Now the BJP government is going to make a decision soon. ”
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana MP
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- It is mandatory for the beneficiaries to be below the poverty line.
- Under the scheme, the age of the girl getting married should be more than 21 years and it is mandatory for the girl to be over 18 years of age.
- Women who are legally divorced or whose husband has passed away are also eligible to participate in the scheme.
- Registration of the girl child is mandatory under this scheme.
Read More:-Rajasthan Ration Card List 2021
Important documents of Kanya Vivah Yojana 2021
- Aadhar Card
- income certificate
- Voter ID Card
- BPL card
- Address proof
- Composite code
- Along with this, the passport size photo and mobile number of the girl are also necessary.
Process of online application of Madhya Pradesh Kanya Yojana
- To apply online, first, you have to go to the official website http://samagra.gov.in/beta/default.html.
- Here on the home page, you click on the option of Login.
- Enter your ID and password.
- After this, click on the link of ‘Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana.
- Read the application form carefully and fill in your correct information.
- Now click on submit button.
- The offline application process of Kanya Yojana MP
- If you want to apply offline under Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana 2021, then you have to go to the official website and download the application form. This form will be available in PDF.
- Fill in all the information asked in the form correctly.
- After filling the form, attach all your necessary documents with the form.
- If you live in a rural area, then you have to submit this form in Gram Panchayat / Janpad Panchayat.
- If you live in an urban area, you have to submit this form to the Municipal Corporation or Municipality Municipal Council office.
Get information on toll-free number
- If you want any information related to the scheme, you can get information by calling the toll-free number issued by the government.
- CM Helpline: 181
- For the handicapped: 1800 233 4397
- Central Government PwD Line: 1800 233 5956
What is the official website of Chief Minister Kanya Vivah Yojana?
The official website of the Chief Minister Kanya Vivah Yojana is http://samagra.gov.in/beta/default.html.
What should be the age of the applicant to be eligible in the scheme?
For eligibility in the scheme, the girl’s age should be more than 18 years and the age of the male should be more than 21 years.
Can anyone apply for this scheme?
Only financially afflicted people can apply to this scheme.
How much amount will the beneficiary get under this scheme?
51 thousand rupees are currently being given under this scheme. It will soon be changed to 28 thousand.