Kisan Credit Card Scheme 2020:-The Kisan Credit Card Scheme 2020 has been started by the Central Government to benefit the country one farmers. Under this scheme, farmers will be provided with credit cards. Under this scheme, a loan of Rs 1 lakh 60 will be given to the farmers of the country (Farmers of the country will be given a loan of Rs. 1 lakh 60).
Farmers can avail of this loan through this credit card. Farmers of the country can do their farming better by getting loans from the central government. Due to this Kisan Credit Card, farmers can also get their crop insured, due to which due to the loss of their crop, they are also compensated.
- 1 Kisan Credit Card Scheme 2020 New Update
- 1.1 Kisan Credit Card Scheme 2020
- 1.2 Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2020
- 1.3 Credit card plan 2020 new update
- 1.4 Kisan Credit Card New Update
- 1.5 Kisan Credit Card Scheme 2020 Uttar Pradesh Target
- 1.6 Kisan Credit Card Scheme
- 1.7 Kisan Credit Card Scheme 2020 online application
- 1.8 Official PM KCC Online Form Link Bank Wise
- 1.9 Benefits of Kisan Credit Card Scheme 2020
- 1.10 Which fish farmers can get a farmer’s credit card?
- 1.11 Documents of Kisan Credit Card Scheme 2020 (Eligibility)
- 1.12 How to apply for Kisan Credit Card Scheme 2020?
- 1.13 How to apply for the Kisan Credit Card Scheme online?
- 1.14 Second stage
- 1.15 Related
Kisan Credit Card Scheme 2020 New Update
Due to the ongoing lockdown in the country, the Finance Minister of the country has made a new announcement to benefit the country farmers under this scheme. Under this scheme, 2.5 crore farmers of the country will be given a loan of 2 lakh crore rupees at a subsidized rate by the central government.
A special campaign will be conducted for this. Fishermen and herders will also be provided with this benefit. The farmers of the country who have arable land can avail of this scheme.
Kisan Credit Card Scheme 2020
KCC Card New Update:-As you all know, the Kisan Credit Card Scheme 2020 was started to provide loans to farmers at low-interest rates. But still, about 42 percent of the farmers have not joined this scheme and people live by moneylenders for their farming. Recently, the Central Government has tried to link all those farmers who are availing the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi with Kisan Credit Card Scheme 2020. The Kisan Credit Card will now also be linked to cattle rearing and fisheries. Through which farmers will be provided guarantee free loan.
Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2020
Under this scheme, about 14 crore farmers of the country will be given insurance guarantee loans (About 14 crore farmers in the country will be given insurance guarantee loans). The farmers of the country who have arable land can get a Kisan Credit Card, in which the loan is given to the farmers at a low-interest rate.
The central government decided to provide this scheme to all the farmers associated with the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. has gone. Not only this, the interest rate will be only 4% percent. Under this Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2020, farmers who do not come under income tax can apply for a KCC loan.
Credit card plan 2020 new update
On 29th February, a function has been organized in Chitrakoot, Uttar Pradesh, in which Prime Minister will interact with farmers. Meanwhile, Kisan Credit Cards will also be distributed to the beneficiary farmers of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. On this day, a campaign to make Kisan Credit Card will be run in more than 20 thousand bank branches of the country.
So far, a total of 9.74 crore farmers have registered themselves under this scheme. Whereas 8.45 crore farmers are getting its benefits. All the eligible beneficiaries of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi should get their Kisan Credit Card done as soon as possible.
Kisan Credit Card New Update
As you all know that the whole country of India is going through the crisis of coronavirus. Due to which the entire country has been locked down, all industrial/agricultural/financial operations, etc. are inoperative due to the lockdown.
Therefore, to give relief to the people/institutions of the country, RBI has announced a moratorium on the next three months on all debt redemptions. Therefore, all farmers with Kisan Credit Cards, who have taken loans against it, are also covered under this Corona Relief Package.
Kisan Credit Card Scheme 2020 Uttar Pradesh Target
In Uttar Pradesh, this campaign is being run till October 10 to connect the farmers with the Kisan Credit Card. Through which 100000 farmers will be provided loans for fisheries. The Fisheries Department of Uttar Pradesh has set a target to make Kisan Credit Cards in all districts of Uttar Pradesh. Through which a total of 100000 credit cards will be made in the entire state. This goal is as follows.
|District names||Credit Card|
Kisan Credit Card Scheme
The Government of India will run a special campaign for the next two months from 1 June 2020 to 31 July 2020. Under the scheme, Kisan Credit Card Scheme 2020 (KCC) will be made available to 1.5 crore dairy farmers associated with milk unions and milk producer companies.
The Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying has already issued suitable circulars and KCC application formats to all the State Milk Federations and Milk Unions in collaboration with the Financial Services Department to implement this campaign as a mission.
The government has already raised animals. In order to fulfill the credit requirement in activities related to dairy, dairy, fishing of birds, fish, shrimp, other aquatic creatures, fish, a scheme is being given on Kisan Card to meet the short term credit requirements.
Kisan Credit Card Scheme 2020 online application
A loan of 3 lakh rupees is given for the crop through Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2020. Farmers have to pay 7% interest for this loan, if the farmers of the country want to get benefits under this scheme, then they have to apply for a credit card. Today we will tell you how you can apply for getting a credit card under this scheme.
PM Kisan Credit Card Scheme 2020
Under the RBI’s Corona Relief Package, farmers whose repayment is within the time period between March 1, 2020, to May 31, are given a three-month exemption for repayment of the loan. If a farmer is unable to pay due to lockdown, he can skip payment during this period. For more information, all farmers have to contact their respective banks. It is not mandatory, if a farmer is able to pay, then he can pay it.
- Bullet payment
- Credit card statement
- Principal and / or interest component
- EMI (Equated Monthly Installment)
Official PM KCC Online Form Link Bank Wise
|Bank Name||KCC Loan Official Link|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Bank of Baroda||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
|Allahabad Bank||Click Here|
|Andhra Bank||Click Here|
|Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank||Click Here|
|Canara Bank||Click Here|
|Odisha Gramya Bank||Click Here|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|KCC Loan Official Link||Click Here|
Benefits of Kisan Credit Card Scheme 2020
- All the farmers of the country can take advantage of this scheme.
- Under the credit card scheme Kisan 2020, the benefit of this scheme will be provided to all the farmers connected under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- The farmers of the country will be provided a loan of Rs 1 lakh 60 thousand through this credit card by the central government.
- Under this scheme, farmers getting loans will be able to do their farming well.
- The benefit of this scheme will be made available to 14 crore farmers of the country.
- To reduce the interest burden for farmers.
- Kisan Credit Card can take loans in every bank.
- Prime Minister of Crop Insurance Scheme
Which fish farmers can get a farmer’s credit card?
- Inland Fisheries and Aquaculture Fishermen
- Fish farmer (individual and group / partner / crop / tenant farmer)
- Self-help group
- Joint liability group
- Women’s group
- Active KCC State / U.T .Wise
- Kisan Credit Card Scheme
Documents of Kisan Credit Card Scheme 2020 (Eligibility)
- The farmer should have cultivable land.
- All those farmers can apply for a Kisan Credit Card, which is in agricultural production on their own farm or doing agriculture work in any other field or is associated with any kind of crop production.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- The farmer must be an Indian resident
- Copy of the ground
- Pan Card
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for Kisan Credit Card Scheme 2020?
Under this scheme, if the farmers of the country want to apply for getting their credit card, then you have to go to your nearest bank branch with all your documents. By going to the bank, you have to take the application form of Kisan Credit Card Yojana from the bank officer there.
After taking the application form, you will have to fill in the required information asked in the form. After filling all the information, you have to attach all your documents with the application form and submit it to the bank official. After verifying your application, you will be given a Kisan Credit Card within a few days.
How to apply for the Kisan Credit Card Scheme online?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the respective bank. After going to the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of KCC Online Apply. You have to click on this option. After clicking on this option, the next page will open in front of you, on this page you will now have to choose the Kisan Credit Card under the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Apply button and fill the form carefully.
- Click on the submit button and you will be allotted an application reference number.
- Save application reference number for future reference
First of all, you have to visit the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
On this home page, you will see the option of Download KCC Form. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, you will open the KCC Application Form PDF in front of you, you can download the application form here.
After downloading the application form, you will have to fill in all the information asked in the form.
After filling all the information, you will have to attach all your necessary documents with the application form.
After this, you have to go and submit your application form in the bank where your account is open.
Through this article, we have provided all the important information related to the Kisan Credit Card Scheme. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting the helpline number. The helpline number is 011-24300606.