Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021:-The government has set a target of doubling the income of farmers. Keeping this in mind, the Central Government has introduced the Kisan Credit Card Scheme. Today we are going to provide you all the important information related to the Kisan Credit Card Scheme through this article.
By reading this article, you will get complete information related to this scheme. Such as what is Kisan Credit Card Scheme ? its benefits, objectives, features, eligibility, important documents, the application process, etc. So friends, if you want to get the complete information related to Kisan Credit Card Scheme, then you are requested to read this article till the end.
- 1 Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021
- 1.1 PM farmer-beneficiaries will now get Kisan Credit Card
- 1.2 PM farmer beneficiary strives for maximum coverage
- 1.3 Kisan Credit Card Yojana In Highlights
- 1.4 Prime Minister Kisan Credit Card Scheme completes one year
- 1.5 New Interest Rate of Kisan Credit Card
- 1.6 KCC Card Scheme
- 1.7 Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021
- 1.8 Kisan Credit Card New Update
- 1.9 Kisan Credit Card Yojana
- 1.10 PM Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021
- 1.11 Benefits of Credit Card Yojana Kisan 2021
- 1.12 Documents of Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021 (Eligibility)
- 1.13 How to apply offline in Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021?
- 1.14 How to apply for Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021 online?
- 1.15 Contact Information
- 1.16 Related
Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021
Under the Kisan Credit Card Scheme, a credit card will be provided to the farmers of the country. Through which they will be given a loan of 1 lakh 60 thousand. Through this loan, the farmers of the country will be able to take care of their farming and well. With this, farmers will also be able to insure their crops.
Recently, cattle farmers and fishermen have also been included under the Kisan Credit Card Scheme. If you also want to get a credit card under Kisan Credit Card Yojana, then you have to go to the official website and follow our given procedure. Loans under Kisan Credit Card Scheme will be provided to farmers at a 4% interest rate without any guarantee.
PM farmer-beneficiaries will now get Kisan Credit Card
As you all know, Kisan Credit Card Yojana has been started to provide financial assistance to farmers. Through this scheme, farmers can get loans up to ₹ 160000. Now, this scheme is also being expanded to all the PM Kisan Yojana beneficiaries. Now all the beneficiaries of PM Kisan Yojana will be provided with Kisan Credit Card. All PM Kisan beneficiaries will have to go to their bank branch where they have a PM Kisan account to apply for a credit card.
All banks have also been asked by the government to prepare a list of all PM Kisan beneficiaries and to match this list with the list of Kisan Credit Card beneficiaries. So that a list can be made of the people who are getting the benefit of PM Kisan Yojana but are not getting the benefit of the Kisan Credit Card yojana.
PM farmer beneficiary strives for maximum coverage
The list of beneficiaries who are getting the benefit of PM Kisan Yojana but not getting the benefit of the Kisan Credit Card Scheme will be sent by the bank to the sarpanch of the village. After this, the beneficiaries of PM Kisan will be motivated to get their Kisan Credit Card. Apart from this, through the PM Kisan Portal by the government, all the beneficiaries will receive an s.m.s. will be sent. Through this SMS, they will be motivated to get a Kisan Credit Card.
To avail of the Kisan Credit Card Scheme, all PM Kisan beneficiaries will have to fill a form in which they have to enter all the important information. This form can also be downloaded through Schedule Commercial Bank, PM Kisan Portal, etc.
Information about this scheme will be made available to more and more people. For which campaign will be done by the government. The beneficiary can also fill the form under the scheme through the Common Service Center. It has been requested from all the officials that the information of this scheme should be passed on to all the beneficiaries so that the maximum number of people can avail of the scheme.
Kisan Credit Card Yojana In Highlights
- Name of the scheme Kisan Credit Card Scheme
- By the central government started by
- Farmer brother of a beneficiary country
- Objective To provide low-interest tax loan
- Application process online
- Official website https://pmkisan.gov.in/
Prime Minister Kisan Credit Card Scheme completes one year
As you all know, the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi, inaugurated the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Credit Card Scheme under the PM Kisan Yojana in the year 2020 to provide more benefits to the farmers of the country. The farmers are being provided loans at a low-interest rate by providing Kisan Credit Card to the farmers so that they can overcome all the problems related to their farming.
It has been a full year since the scheme was launched by the Central Government under the Kisan Credit Card Yojana in the year 2020, with the goal of providing Kisan Credit Cards to about 2.5 crore farmers of the country, out of which about 1.82 in the country so far Crore farmers have been benefited.
New Interest Rate of Kisan Credit Card
The Kisan Credit Card Scheme was introduced in 1998. A new interest rate was announced by the government on the Kisan Credit Card due to the Corona transition. In a special campaign, PM Narendra Modi from Chitrakoot district of Uttar Pradesh has distributed Kisan Credit Cards to more than 25 lakh beneficiaries. For which work has been assigned to more than 2 thousand bank branches.
- Under the Kisan Credit Card Scheme, an interest rate of 7% per annum will have to be given on the credit card. Through the Kisan Credit Card, agricultural insurance is also available for the crop and the area and interest is also available on the savings bank rate on the amount left from KCC.
- If the beneficiary settles his loan within 1 year, then the beneficiary will get a 3% discount on interest rate and 2% subsidy. This means that farmers will get a total rebate of 5%. This means
- If the farmer repays the loan within 1 year, then he will have to pay only 2% interest up to ₹ 300000. If you also want to apply under the Kisan Credit Card Scheme, then you have to apply online by visiting the official website.
KCC Card Scheme
As you all know, the Kisan Credit Card Scheme was started to provide loans to farmers at low-interest rates. But still, about 42 percent of the farmers have not joined this scheme and remain connected with the moneylenders for their farming. Recently, the Central Government has tried to link all those farmers who are availing the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi with Kisan Credit Card. The Kisan Credit Card will now also be linked to cattle farmers and fish farmers. Through which farmers will be provided guarantee free loan.
Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021
Under this scheme, about 14 crore farmers of the country will be given insurance guarantee loans (About 14 crore farmers in the country will be given insurance guarantee loans). Farmers of the country who have arable land can make a farmer credit card, in which farmers are given loans at a low-interest rate.
It has been decided by the Central Government to provide the facility of this scheme to all the farmers associated with the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Not only this, the interest rate will be only 4% percent. Under this Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021, farmers not covered by income tax can apply for a KCC loan.
Credit card plan 2021 new update
On 29 February, a function has been organized in Chitrakoot, Uttar Pradesh, in which Prime Minister will interact with farmers. Meanwhile, Kisan Credit Cards will also be distributed to the beneficiary farmers of PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. On this day, a campaign to make Kisan Credit Card will be run in more than 20 thousand bank branches of the country.
Under this scheme, a total of 9.74 crore farmers have registered themselves so far. Whereas 8.45 crore farmers have started benefiting from it. To get the benefit of all the eligible beneficiary schemes of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, get your Kisan Credit Card done as soon as possible.
Kisan Credit Card New Update
As you all know that the whole country of India is going through the crisis of coronavirus. Due to which the entire country has been locked down, all industrial/agricultural/financial operations, etc. are inoperative due to the lockdown.
Therefore, to give relief to the people/institutions of the country, RBI has announced a moratorium for the next three months on all debt redemption. Therefore, all farmers with Kisan Credit Cards, who have taken loans against it, are also covered under this corona relief package.
Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021 Uttar Pradesh Target
In Uttar Pradesh, this campaign is going on till October 10 to connect the farmers with the Kisan Credit Card. Through which 100000 farmers will be provided loans for fisheries. The Fisheries Department of Uttar Pradesh has set a target to make Kisan Credit Cards in all districts of Uttar Pradesh. Through which a total of 100000 credit cards will be made in the entire state. This goal is as follows.
Districts Name Credit Card
- Aligarh Division 2187
- Agra Division 2863
- Azamgarh Division 10148
- Prayagraj Division 7758
- Kanpur Division 5703
- Gorakhpur Division 10349
- Chitrakoot Division 4096
- Jhansi Division 3321
- Devipatan Mandal 2811
- Ayodhya Mandal 8239
- Bareilly Division 3097
- Basti Mandal 3701
- Meerut Division 4552
- Moradabad Division 8409
- Varanasi Division 5254
- Vidyanchal Mandal 3888
- Saharanpur Division 1494
- Lucknow Division 12130
Kisan Credit Card Yojana
The Government of India will run a special campaign for the next two months from 1 June 2020 to 31 July 2020. Under this scheme, Kisan Credit Card (KCC) will be made available to 1.5 crore dairy farmers associated with milk unions and milk-producing companies. The Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying has already issued suitable circulars and KCC application formats to all the State Milk Federations and Milk Unions in collaboration with the Department of Financial Services to implement this campaign as a mission.
The government has already put in place a loan scheme on the Kisan Card to meet the short-term credit requirements for raising animals, raising dairy, etc. for activities related to dairy, fishing, birds, fish, shrimp, other aquatic creatures, fish. Has been
PM Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021
Under the RBI’s Corona Relief Package, farmers whose repayment is within the time period between March 1, 2020, to May 31, are given a three-month exemption for repayment of the loan. If a farmer is unable to pay due to lockdown then he can skip payment during this period. For more information, all the farmers have to contact their respective bank. It is not compulsory, if a farmer is able to pay, then he can pay it.
- Bullet payment
- Credit card statement
- Principal and/or interest component
- EMI (Equated Monthly Installment)
Benefits of Credit Card Yojana Kisan 2021
- All the farmers of the country can take advantage of this scheme.
- Under the credit card scheme Kisan 2021, all the farmers connected under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will be given the benefit of this scheme.
- Through this credit card, a loan of Rs 1 lakh 60 thousand will be provided to the farmers of the country by the central government.
- Under this scheme, farmers will be able to do their farming very well by getting loans.
- The benefit of this scheme will be made available to 14 crore farmers of the country.
- To reduce the interest burden for the farmers.
- Kisan Credit Card can take loans from every bank.
Which fish farmers can get a farmer credit card?
- Inland Fisheries and Aquaculture Fishermen
- Fish farmer (individual and group / partner / crop / tenant farmer)
- Self-help group
- Joint liability group
- Women’s group
Documents of Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021 (Eligibility)
- The farmer should have cultivable land.
- All those farmers can apply for a Kisan Credit Card, which is in agricultural production on their own farm or doing agriculture work in any other field or is associated with any kind of crop production.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- The farmer must be an Indian resident
- Copy of the ground
- pan card
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply offline in Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021?
Under this scheme, if the farmers of the country want to apply for getting their credit cards, then you have to take all your documents and go to the nearest bank branch. By going to the bank, you have to take the application form of Kisan Credit Card Yojana from the bank officer there.
After taking the application form, you will have to fill in the required information asked in the form. After filling in all the information, you have to attach all your documents with the application form and submit it to the bank official. After verifying your application, you will be given a Kisan Credit Card within a few days.
How to apply for Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021 online?
Through Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021, a loan of 3 lakh rupees is given for the crop. Farmers have to pay 7% interest for this loan. If the farmers of the country want to get benefits under this scheme, then they have to apply for a credit card. Today we will tell you how you can apply to get a credit card under this scheme.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Download KCC Form. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, you will open the KCC Application Form PDF in front of you, you can download the application form here.
- After downloading the application form, you will have to fill in all the information asked in the form. After filling in all the information, you will have to attach all your necessary documents with the application form.
- After this, you will have to submit your application form to the bank where your account is opened.
After verifying the data provided by the farmer, the application will be accepted and the application will go to the login of the branch of the bank account where the amount of Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is received. All those farmers whose applications will be approved will be provided Kisan Credit Card within 15 days. To make the scheme transparent, the monitoring of the application software will be given to the Deputy Agricultural Director District Magistrate and the Lead District Manager.
Through this article, we have provided all the important information related to the Kisan Credit Card Scheme. If you are still facing any type of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting the helpline number. The helpline number is 011-24300606.