Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana list 2021:-The Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana list has been released on the online portal by the central government. The beneficiary PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the small and marginal farmers of the country who have applied online under this scheme for getting financial assistance from the government.
The beneficiaries can see their name on the new list by visiting the official website. People whose name will appear in this beneficiary list in 2020 installments.) will be provided. To get complete information about the Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme list, you should read our article in detail till the end.
- 1 pmkisan.gov.in New List 2021
- 2 7th installment of Kisan Samman Nidhi 2021
- 2.1 PM Kisan 6th installment check status online list
- 2.2 Important changes in Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
- 2.3 PM Kisan Yojana 6th installment update
- 2.4 PM Kisan 6th installment
- 2.5 Some highlights of PM Kisan Yojana
- 2.6 PM farmer ID card beneficiary
- 2.7 Funds were given by the government under Kisan Samman Nidhi
- 2.8 Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2020
- 2.9 PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme update
- 2.10 Kisan Credit Card Application Form
- 2.11 How to check the money in the account
- 2.12 Benefits of Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme List 2020
- 2.13 Eligibility for Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021
- 2.14 Ineligible categories under PM Kisan Yojana 2021
- 2.15 PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Rejected List 2021
- 2.16 Due to the application being rejected
- 2.17 How to view the Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme list online?
- 2.18 Kisan Samman Nidhi Beneficiary Status Or Payment Status
- 2.19 PM Kisan Self Registered / CSC Farmer Online Check
- 2.20 Helpline No
- 2.21 Related
pmkisan.gov.in New List 2021
Small and marginal farmers who have not yet applied under this scheme, should apply to this scheme at the earliest and then PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana should see its name in the new list 2020 and avail the benefit of this scheme. Under this list, only small and marginal farmers with land up to 2 hectares will be provided financial assistance by the government.
All the farmers can see their names in the beneficiary list very easily through the internet sitting at home. We have given below how you can see your name in Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2021. By following the method given below, you can easily see your name on the list.
Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme to be released before 8th installment of Holi
Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is one of the ambitious schemes of the government. Under this scheme, financial assistance is provided to the farmers by the government. This financial assistance is provided to the farmers in installments. So far, 7 installments have been released by the government under this scheme. The amount of the 7th installment was released by the government on 25 December 2020 in the account of the farmers. The benefit of the 7th installment was transferred to the account of about 9 crore farmers by transferring 18 thousand crores rupees.
- Preparations are now being made to release the 8th installment of this scheme. The 8th installment amount can be released before Holi.
- If you are eligible for this scheme and you have not yet applied under this scheme, then you should first apply under this scheme before 31 March 2021.
- On application, you will also be provided financial assistance by the government. At present, about 11.66 crore farmers are registered under this scheme. This number stood at 9.64 crores in December 2020.
7th installment of Kisan Samman Nidhi 2021
The beneficiary farmers have got the sixth installment under this scheme. After getting the sixth installment, the beneficiary farmers are now waiting to get the seventh installment under the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021. It is being said that under this scheme, the amount of Rs 2000 can be transferred by the government from 1 December 2020 to 31 March 2021 to the bank account of the beneficiary farmers as the next seventh installment.
But due to the lock-down, the farmers of the country are being demanded to double the financial amount provided by the government under this scheme. If this demand of farmers is accepted by the government, then the next installment of the seventh installment will be given to the beneficiary farmers under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
PM Kisan 6th installment check status online list
As you all know, under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the central government provides financial assistance of ₹ 6000 to farmers every year. Which the central government provides in three installments of two thousand rupees. This subsidy is provided by the Central Government at an interval of 4 months.
The sixth installment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has been sent to the account of all the beneficiary farmers in the account of all the beneficiary farmers by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi on today, August 9, 2020, at 11:00 am.
Under the PM Kisan Sixth installment, an amount of Rs 17000 crore has been sent by the Central Government to the bank accounts of 8.5 crore farmers. The amount of PM Kisan VI installment has been transferred by the Central Government through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT). If you have applied for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, then the amount of the sixth installment in your bank account should come to your respective account. Must have gone
Important changes in Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
When the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was launched informally, it was determined in the eligibility conditions that only those farmers who own 2 hectares of land would be able to avail of the scheme, but the central government abolished this limit. Have given. Due to which the benefit of this scheme will increase from 12 crore farmers to 14.5 farmers.
PM Kisan Yojana 6th installment update
According to the sources of the Union Ministry of Agriculture, PM Kisan’s fifth installment has sent an amount of about 18000 crore rupees to the account of 9 million farmers under April 2020. By the date of April 10, 2020, the central government has confirmed to send a total of ₹ 14000 to the bank account of 7 crore farmers through direct benefit transfer. And now, under the year 20-21, PM Kisan VI installment amounting to Rs. 17000 crore has been sent to the bank accounts of 8.5 crore farmers.
PM Kisan 6th installment
If you have received five installments in the last year, then you will be automatically credited with the sixth installment in your bank account. For this, you can easily make changes using the procedure given below and you can also contact the helpline number given below for more information.
Overview Of Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2021
- योजना का नाम किसान सम्मान निधि योजना लिस्ट 2021
- इनके द्वारा शुरू की गयी केंद्र सरकार द्वारा
- लाभार्थी देश के छोटे और सीमांत किसान
- उद्देश्य किसानो को आर्थिक सहायता प्रदान करना
- ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट https://www.pmkisan.gov.in/
- योजना का प्रकार केंद्र सरकार की योजना
- लाभ रुपए 6000 की आर्थिक सहायता
- आरंभ तिथि 1-12-2018
- पांचवी क़िस्त हेतु सम्मिलित की गयी लाभार्थियों की संख्या 8.69 करोड़
- माह अप्रैल 2020 में जारी की गयी धनराशि 7,384 करोड़
- पीएम किसान सम्मान पंजीकरण फॉर्म यहां क्लिक करें
- पीएम किसान सम्मान लाभार्थी स्थिति यहां क्लिक करें
- लाभार्थी सूची की जाँच करें यहां क्लिक करें
- किसान सम्मान निधि योजना आवेदन पत्र यहां क्लिक करें
Some highlights of PM Kisan Yojana
- This scheme for farmers is funded by 100 per cent government.
- This scheme is working for farmers on 01 December 2018.
- Under this scheme, every farmer is provided financial assistance of Rs 6000 in three installments i.e. ₹ 2000 is deposited by the government in the farmer’s account after every 4 months.
- Under the scheme, the beneficiaries are selected by the government and the central government.
- This amount is given through direct bank transfer to the farmers’ account
- Before registering under the scheme, every farmer has to contact the local Patwari / Revenue Officer / Nodal Officer (PM-Kisan) nominated by the government.
- Common Service Centers (CSCs) have been authorized to register farmers for the scheme on payment of fees.
- Farmers can also register themselves through the Farmers Corner in the portal.
- Through Kisan Corner in the portal, farmers can also edit their names in the PM-Kisan database as per their Aadhaar database/card.
- Every farmer can know the status of his payment through PM Kisan Portal
PM Kisan Pehchan Patra
The central government is preparing to create a unique farmer ID i.e. unique farmer ID for the farmers of the country. Officials of the Union Ministry of Agriculture have told that the PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme and others There is a plan to link the data of the schemes to the land record database being created by the states. Based on this database, a unique farmer identification card of the farmers will be created.
With the help of this farmer identity card, farmers of the country will be able to easily take advantage of the scheme run by the farmers. After the digitization of the land records database, the verification of those applying to take advantage of any scheme will become easy.
PM farmer ID card beneficiary
Farmer Identification Card will be covered for the first time around 10 crore farmers registered under the PM-Kisan Yojana. This includes tenants, agricultural laborers, sharecroppers, tenants, poultry, cattle ranchers, fishermen, beekeepers, gardeners, shepherds. Silkworm rearing, persons associated with various agro-related occupations such as vermiculture and agroforestry are also farmers. These will also be included.
Under Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi, the Central Government has collected information about the Aadhar, bank account number, and revenue records of about 10 crore farmer families. If the idea of creating an identity card by combining this database comes true, then the work of the farmers will become much easier.
Funds were given by the government under Kisan Samman Nidhi
Due to the ongoing coronavirus in the country, farmers are suffering a lot. Due to this loss, funds are being transferred by the central government to the bank account of the beneficiary farmers under this scheme. So far an amount of Rs 5,125 crore has been transferred by the Central Government from April to July at the rate of 4 months installment.
Let us tell you that on March 26, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman Ji announced a package of Rs. 1.7 profit crore to help the poor people of the affected country due to the lock-down and in the first week of April under the Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme. A total of Rs. 2000 has been announced to be transferred to the bank account of 9 crore beneficiary farmers of the country and now within the sixth installment by the Modi government, in August 2020, 17000 crores has been provided in the farmers’ accounts.
Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2020
Under this scheme, like the central government, small and marginal farmers of the country will be provided financial assistance of Rs 6000 annually. The government will provide an amount of Rs 6000 to the farmers in three equal installments. A budget of Rs 75,000 crore was given for the Kisan Samman Yojana in the 2019 budget. But verification of a small number of farmers took place, so this year, in the budget 2020, the Ministry of Agriculture has asked for a budget of only Rs 60,000 crore to give money to farmers under the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2020. Under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2019, 12 crore small and marginal farmers will be included. About 9.5 crore farmers have registered under the scheme, out of which about 7.5 crore farmers have been verified through Aadhaar.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme update
A new update under the scheme is being released by the Central Government. Under this scheme, the farmers who are eligible beneficiaries of the country will have to get their farmer credit card made under this scheme. All eligible beneficiaries of the country will have to go to their bank and fill a Kisan Credit Card form.
Where you have a Kisan Fund account. Under the Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2020, banks have been directed to issue KCC within 14 days of receiving the complete application from the farmers. To get the benefit of this scheme, the beneficiary will have to create his / her Kisan Credit Card.
Kisan Credit Card Application Form
The announcement of the facility of the Kisan Credit Card Scheme by the Central Government for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi beneficiaries was recently announced on 24 February 2020, under the scheme, the beneficiaries who want to get the Kisan Credit Card are very easily Kisan Credit Card Scheme Can apply within The process of applying for Kisan Credit Card for PM Kisan beneficiaries has been kept very simple and their verification work will also be done very easily with the benefit of Kisan Credit Card of Rs. 1.6 lakh limit to the beneficiary from the credit card received under this scheme. Can easily get
If you are also a beneficiary under one PM Kisan Samman Nidhi then you can apply for Kisan Credit Card Scheme, for this you will have to download the application form given by us and submit it to the concerned office.
How to check the money in the account
If you are 1 beneficiary under PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana and want to check the amount that came into your account, then let us tell you how you can check that all the nationalized banks have been given this order by the central government. That he should inform all the farmers through SMS on his mobile number that funds have been disbursed under PM Kisan Yojana in his account. If your mobile number is linked to your account, then you will automatically get the SM account S will come if in any case, you do not get the message, you can go to your respective bank and get your account information
Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Mobile App
The central government has launched the PM Kisan Mobile App. This app has been launched to facilitate the farmers of the country to apply under the scheme, check the status of the application, etc. If you are unable to access the money due to any reason, in such a way, get information from the app of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Can. You can download this app by going to Google Play Store.
However, during this time one has to keep in mind that this app is not fake. Download only official confirmed apps. Download the same on which PMKISAN goal will appear. So far, more than 10 lakh people have downloaded this app. People of the country can get information about the status of their application through this app.
Benefits of Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme List 2020
- If the desirous beneficiaries of the country want to see their name in this Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme List 2020, then they do not need to be told. Now farmers can easily see their names on the list through the online portal easily.
Farmers whose name will appear in this list will be provided assistance of Rs 6000 in 3 equal installments.
The funds offered by the government will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary.
To provide better livelihood to the cultivators through this scheme and to make the farmers self-dependent and empowered.
- The names of the beneficiaries of rural and urban areas have been released under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana on this portal.
- 6000 will be given to the beneficiaries joining the list of rural and urban areas for the next 5 years.
70 lakh farmers account for disturbances
The installment amount has not reached their account due to disturbances in the account of the farmers. If you are also one of those farmers, then correct your mistake immediately. You will not have to go anywhere for this. All you need is your mobile and download the PM Kisan app. You can also rectify your mistake through the official website. You can correct your mistake by following the procedure given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the PM Kisan Scheme.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will have to go to the Farmer Corner and select the option of Qadhaar details.
- Now you have to fill in your Aadhaar number and fill in the captcha code and click on the submit button.
- Now you can fix whatever is wrong with your account. If there is something wrong with your name, then you can
- correct it and if there is any other problem, you will have to contact Lekhpal or the Department of Agriculture.
Valid list for 1 year only
The list of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi is valid only for 1 year. The list is then updated. Because many times it happens that farmers sold their land or bought some land. In this situation, eligibility varies. The government updates this list every year to prevent misuse of the scheme. So that the benefit of this scheme is only available to those farmers who are the letters of this scheme. And all those people who have fallen out of the eligibility of this scheme could not misuse the scheme.
Eligibility for Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021
This scheme does not include the public representatives, people doing government jobs, those coming under the income tax. But there are some people who do not even cultivate their cultivable land, but they can also get the benefit of this scheme.
- People belonging to class IV or as employees or as multi-tasking staff can register themselves under this.
- If someone uses cultivable land for something else, then they will not get the benefit of this scheme.
- A farmer who does not cultivate his cultivable land is left barren, even then he will not get the benefit of this scheme.
- However, this scheme will be available to the farming land or village or to the city, both will benefit from it.
- If a beneficiary farmer dies, then his land is transferred in the name of the family, then he will get this benefit, if that land is sold to someone else, then the person concerned will get the benefit of the scheme in whose name the land is Will be.
Ineligible categories under PM Kisan Yojana 2021
- Former and current holders of constitutional posts
- Former and current ministers/ministers of state and former/current members of Lok Sabha / Rajya Sabha/state legislative assemblies/state legislative councils, former and current mayors of municipal corporations, former and current mayors of district panchayats.
- All serving or retired officers and employees of Central / State Government Ministries / Offices / Departments and its field units, Central or State Public Undertakings, and attached offices / autonomous institutions and regular employees of local bodies under Govt.
- All superannuated / retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs. 10,000 / – is more
- All persons paying income tax in the last assessment year
- Professionals such as doctors, engineers, lawyers, chartered accountants, and architects are registered with and practice professional bodies.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Rejected List 2021
Farmers of the country whose application forms have gone wrong and their applications have been rejected due to a mistake in the application form. The list of these rejected applications has been released online. If people whose name did not appear in the beneficiary list and they want to see their name, then they can check the rejected list.
Farmers whose names will come under this deferred list will have to apply again online right under this scheme. After that, you have to check the name under the beneficiary list. Only then will he be able to take advantage of this scheme.
Due to the application being rejected
As you all know, more than 8 crore farmers have been benefited under this scheme so far. The objective of the Center is that every poor farmer in the country should get the benefit of this scheme. The farmers whose names have been rejected under this scheme can apply online to avail the benefit of this scheme online and can avail the benefit of Rs 6000 for 5 years to the farmers by the government. There are many reasons why the applications submitted by the farmers under this scheme are rejected such as
- Age of farmer below 18 years.
- Giving some wrong information in measles Khatauni
- Incorrect bank account number entered by the farmer or incorrectly filling the IFSC code.
- Making any kind of error while filling the application form.
- Farmer’s account is valid or closed.
- You have entered the name of the bank but you have entered the IFSC code of another bank.
How to view the Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme list online?
- If the interested beneficiary of the country wants to see his name in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme List 2020, then he should follow the method given below.
- The first beneficiary will have to visit the official website of the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Farmer Corner. You have to click on this option. In this option, you will see the option of Beneficiary List, you have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the page next to you will open. On this page, you have to select some information like State, District, Sub District Block, Village, etc.
- After filling all the information you have to click on the Get Report button. After clicking on the button, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you will open a beneficiary list.
- Now you can see your name on this list.
Kisan Samman Nidhi Beneficiary Status Or Payment Status
- Those who want to see the Beneficiary Status of the state, then follow the methods given below.
- First, the application has to go to the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the option of Farmer Corner. You will see the option of Beneficiary status from this option. You will have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the front page will open in front of you. If you want to see the Beneficiary status on this page, then you can see the help of any of the Aadhaar numbers, mobile numbers, account numbers.
- You have to click on one of these and then click on Go Data. After this, the beneficiary status will open in front of you.
PM Kisan Self Registered / CSC Farmer Online Check
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will have to click on the Status of Self Registered / CSC Farmers option from the option of Farmers Corner. After clicking on the option, the front page will open in front of you.
- PM-KISAN Help Desk Phone: 011-23381092, 155261 / 1800115526 (Toll-Free)
- Phone: 91-11-23382401
- Email: pmkisan-ict[at]gov[dot]in