Kusum Yojana Online Application 2021:-The main objective of starting Rajasthan Kusum Yojana is to provide solar-powered solar pumps to the farmers for irrigation. Under this scheme, the Central Government and Rajasthan State Government will convert 3 crore petrol and diesel irrigation pumps into tire energy pumps.
Farmers of the country who run irrigation pumps with the help of diesel or petrol, now those pumps will be run under Tire Energy under this Kusum Scheme 2021. In the first phase of this scheme, 1.75 lakh pumps of the country which run on diesel and petrol will be run with the help of solar panels.
- 1 Kusum Yojana Online Application 2021 New Update
- 1.1 Kusum Yojana February update
- 1.2 Kusum Yojana Cost and Income
- 1.3 Kusum Yojana 2021 Highlights
- 1.4 Kusum Yojana benefits farmers
- 1.5 New update of Kusum Yojana
- 1.6 Rajasthan Kusum Yojana Registration 2021
- 1.7 Kusum Yojana Energy plants set up in Rajasthan
- 1.8 Components of Kusum Yojana
- 1.9 Kusum Yojana Online Application 2021
- 1.10 Safflower scheme
- 1.11 Rajasthan Kusum Solar Pump Features
- 1.12 Purpose of Kusum Yojana 2021
- 1.13 Benefits of Kusum Yojana 2021
- 1.14 Documents of Kusum Yojana Online Application 2021
- 1.15 How to apply in Kusum Yojana 2021?
- 1.16 See a list of Kusum Yojana application
- 1.17 Helpline number
- 1.18 Related
Kusum Yojana Online Application 2021 New Update
Under this scheme, the state government has set a target of converting 17.5 lakh diesel pumps and 3 crore farming pumps into solar pumps in the next 10 years. This is an important scheme for the farmers of Rajasthan. The government allocated an initial budget of Rs 50 thousand crores to install solar pumps and promote solar products in the fields of the farmers of the state (To install solar pumps and promote solar products, an initial budget of Rs. 50 thousand crores was allocated.) Has been done. Under this scheme, 20 lakh farmers of the state will be helped to install solar pumps in the budget 2020 -21.
Kusum Yojana February update
A webinar on the effective implementation of budget provisions has been organized by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 18 February 2021. He has stated in this webinar that the PM Kusum Yojana has transformed the Annadata into a power donor. It has been reported by the Prime Minister that the government aims to achieve 30 GW of solar power capacity by installing small power plants in agricultural areas under this scheme.
So far 4 GW power capacity has been achieved through Kusum Yojana and 2.5 GW capacity will be added soon. In the next 1 to 1.5 years, 40 GW of solar power will be generated by the government through this scheme. This solar power generation will be achieved through rooftop solar projects. In the coming time, an effort will be made by the government to strengthen the power sector.
Kusum Yojana Cost and Income
In the coming time, about 20 lakh farmers will be covered under this scheme. Through this, the government’s goal of doubling the income of farmers by 2022 will be achieved. The target was to cover 17.5 lakh farmers under the Kusum scheme earlier. To avail of this scheme, farmers have to pay only 10% of the total cost. The government will provide a 30% amount as a subsidy to the farmers and a 30% amount will be provided to the farmers in the form of a loan.
Through this scheme, the landowner can get income ranging from ₹ 60000 to ₹ 100000 per year by setting up a solar power plant in the next 25 years. Not only will the electricity be saved through the Kusum Yojana, but an additional 30,800 MW of power can also be produced.
Kusum Yojana 2021 Highlights
- Scheme Name Kusum Yojana 2021
- Launched by Finance Minister Shri Arun Jaitley
- Category Central Government Scheme
- Objective To provide solar irrigation pumps at discounted prices
- Official website http://rreclmis.energy.rajasthan.gov.in/kusum.aspx
Kusum Yojana benefits farmers
Through this government’s Kusum scheme, farmers are getting a lot of benefits. Through this scheme, the farmers of the state are able to irrigate their fields in the daytime by installing solar systems and running pump sets with solar energy, which is also increasing their income, this government’s Kusum scheme is a beneficial scheme for the farmers.
The problem of electricity for irrigation has been solved in all the farmers of the state. In this scheme of farmers, 30 percent is being given by the Central Government and 30 percent is being given by the State Government and 30 percent is being given by NABARD. The remaining 10 percent amount is deposited to the farmer and the solar systems are being installed.
Under this scheme, 3 to 7. 5 HP pump sets are being installed, Rs 20 thousand 549 for 3 HP, Rs 33 thousand 749 for 5 HP, and Rs 46 thousand 687 for 7.5 HP deposited to the farmer as demand Have to get it done. Only then can he get a pump set for irrigation in his fields. Under this scheme, the farmers of the state who are taking loans to install solar power systems in their fields, cannot pay the loan given by producing electricity from solar energy, the farmers of the state can spare other farmers or the government by giving them on the grid. You can pay the installment of the income tax loan.
New update of Kusum Yojana
The scope of this scheme has been extended by the Ministry of Power and the Central Government on 13 November to provide more benefits to millions of farmers of the country. A new allotment will be issued to the farmers of the country under this radius. After which the farmer brothers will be able to start their own power plant. Under this announcement of the Ministry of Power, now solar power plants can also be installed on barren, fallow, agricultural land, pastures, and marshy lands. According to the statement of the Ministry, the benefit of the scheme can also be taken by the small farmer brothers. For the assistance of small farmers, projects of 500 KW capacity can be approved by the state government.
Rajasthan Kusum Yojana Registration 2021
Under this scheme, pumps that irrigate agriculture will be made pumps with tire energy. Kusum Yojana will prove beneficial for the farmers in those states which are affected by drought and this will cause less damage to their crops. The total cost of setting up 3 crore solar power plants targeted by 2022 under Kusum Yojana 2021 will be 1.4 lakh crore rupees (1.4 Lakh Cr Total Cost) out of which the contribution of 48 thousand crore rupees will be contributed by the Central Government (48 thousand crore rupees will be contributed by the central government) and while the state government will give the same amount. Under this Kusum Yojana 2021, the farmers of the country will have to pay only 10% of the total cost, while 48 thousand crores will be arranged through bank loans.
Kusum Yojana Energy plants set up in Rajasthan
Under this scheme, hundreds of solar power plants have been allocated to the farmers of the state. Rajasthan is the first state in the country that has completed the selection process of the farmers, Energy Ajitabh Sharma, Chairman and Principal Secretary, Rajasthan Renewable Energy Corporation, said that in the first phase of the scheme, 33.11 VK of distribution corporations by the corporation.
Proposals were invited from the farmers to install decentralized solar power plants at the sub-stations, under which the farmers of the state showed unprecedented enthusiasm and a total of 674 farmers submitted applications of 815 MW capacity. Out of which the process of setting up 722 MW capacity solar power plants to 623 farmers has almost been completed.
Components of Kusum Yojana
There are four components of the Kusum scheme, some of which are as follows.
Solar Pump Distribution: During the first phase of the Kusum scheme, the Department of Power, along with the Central Government Departments, will successfully deliver the solar-powered pump.
Construction of Solar Power Factories: Solar power factories will be constructed which have the capacity to produce a sufficient amount of electricity.
Installation of Tubewells: Tubewells will be set up by the government which will produce a certain amount of electricity.
Modernization of existing pumps: Modernization of existing pumps will also be done. Story Old pumps will be replaced with new solar pumps.
Under the first draft of the Kusum scheme, these plants will be set up in infertile areas, which are capable of generating 28000 MW of power. In the first phase, 17.5 lakh solar-powered pumps will be made available to the farmers by the government. In addition, the bank will provide an additional 30% of the total expenditure in the form of a loan to the farmers. Farmers will have to spend only the upfront cost.
Kusum Yojana Online Application 2021
Presenting the 2020 -21 budget by the Finance Minister, it said that 1.5 million farmers will be provided with funds to install grid-connected solar pumps. Under this, farmers will be given the option to sell additional power grids after setting up a solar power project on their wastelands. If interested farmers of Rajasthan want to take advantage of all these facilities, then they should apply as soon as possible and take advantage of the scheme.
Under this scheme, Agriculture Minister of Rajasthan Shri Lalchand Kataria on Monday inaugurated the first subsidized solar power pump plant of 7.5 HP capacity at Kapadiawas village in Jhotwara Panchayat Samiti area near Jaipur. For the first time, a subsidized plant of 7.5 HP capacity has been set up in Rajasthan. In this scheme, farmers who do not have agricultural power connection for irrigation and depend on diesel. Solar power pump plants ranging from 3 HP capacity to 7.5 HP capacity are being provided on subsidy to farmers installing such water-saving plants or advanced horticulture structures.
Rajasthan Kusum Solar Pump Features
Solar pumps ranging from 0.5 megawatts to 2 megawatts will be distributed under the Kusum Yojana by Rajasthan State Renewable Energy Corporation. Under the scheme, farmers who want to apply online or fill the application form offline and take solar pumps under Kusum Yojana should read the pre-registration process mentioned by us thoroughly.
Purpose of Kusum Yojana 2021
As you know, there are many states in India where there is a drought. And the farmers who cultivate there have to suffer a loss due to drought. Keeping this in mind, the central government has started PM Kusum Yojana 2021. The main objective of this scheme is to provide electricity free of cost to the farmers of the country.
Under this scheme, farmers should be provided with solar panels for irrigation, such that they can irrigate their fields well. Through this Kusum Yojana 2021, farmers will get double benefits and their income will also increase. Second, if farmers make more electricity and send it to the grid. Then they will also get its price.
Benefits of Kusum Yojana 2021
- All the farmers of the country can take advantage of this scheme.
- Providing solar irrigation pumps at discounted prices.
- Solarization of 10 lakh grid-connected agricultural pumps.
- Under Kusum Yojana 2021, 17.5 lakh diesel pumps running with diesel in the first phase will be run with solar energy.
- Which will reduce diesel consumption.
- Now pumps that irrigate the fields will run with solar power, farmers will get a boost in farming.
- This scheme will generate additional megawatts of electricity.
- Under this scheme, 60% of the financial assistance will be given by the government to the farmers for setting up solar panels, and the bank will provide 30% loan assistance and only the farmer will have to pay 10%.
- Kusum Yojana will be beneficial for those farmers where the state will be drought-affected and where there is a problem of electricity.
24 hours electricity will be available by installing a solar plant. Because of which farmers can easily irrigate their fields.
For the additional electricity that will be generated from the solar panel, the farmer can sell that electricity to the government or non-government electricity departments, from where the farmer can get the help of Rs 6000 for 1 month.
Whatever solar panels will be installed under Kusum Yojana, they will be installed in the barren land, so that the wasteland will also be used, and income will be obtained from the barren land.
Documents of Kusum Yojana Online Application 2021
- Aadhar card
- Bank account passbook
- income certificate
- mobile number
- address proof
- Passport size photo
How to apply in Kusum Yojana 2021?
If the interested beneficiaries of the state want to apply under this scheme, then they should follow the method given below.
- First of all, the applicant has to visit the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of registration “Online Registration”. Click on this option. After this, all the information asked in the application form like name, address, Aadhaar number, mobile, etc. will have to be filled in.
- After filling in the information now, finally, click on the submit button. After successful registration, you are directed to submit 10% of the cost of the solar pump set to the approved suppliers by the selected beneficiaries.
- After this, solar pumps will be installed in their fields in a few days.
See a list of Kusum Yojana application
- To see the names of selected applicants for setting up a solar power plant under Kusum Yojana, first of all, you have to visit the official website of the Solar Scheme.
- After this, click on the option “List of Registered Applications for Kusum”
- As soon as you click on this option, a list of selected applicants will open in front of you and now you can easily find the name of any person under this list.
In this article, we have given you all the important information related to the Kusum scheme. If you are still facing any problem then you can contact on the helpline number of Kusum Yojana which is something like this.
- Contact Number- 011-243600707, 011-24360404
- Toll-Free Number- 18001803333