Labour Card Apply:- (Labour Card Apply This is this type of card! Due to which the working class can get many benefits from the government! We are going to tell you how to make a Labour Card Apply or Shramik card up in different states! Every state government makes labor card laborer cards to give its workers the benefit of Koskim! By which the Raj government knows this! How many working classes live in his kingdom!
Today we will give you the website of the Labor Department of all states! How can you apply online from there to get a labor card or a laborer card! In Uttar Pradesh, the government runs an online process for making labor cards! Through which you can get your labor card/laborer card / how to apply online labor card sitting at home!
Labour Card Apply Benefits
If you have a Labour Card Apply online, then the UP government gives you the following benefits!
1. Provides assistance of 60,000 rs for the higher education of the children of laborers!
2. The government bears all the expenses of patients suffering from serious diseases.
3. The same provides an amount of 55,000 rs for the daughter’s wedding!
4. If a daughter is born in your house then you are provided with a cash amount of 25,000 rs!
5. If a son is born to a laborer, then the government donates 12,000 to him!
6. There are many more benefits of labor cards!
Labour Card Apply Online IMPORTANT DOCUMENT
1. Passport Size Photo!
2. PAN card
3. Bank Name!
Labour Card Apply / REGISTRATION PROCESS
1. First type “www.uplabour.gov.in” on the address bar and press the enter button!
2. Now the Uttar Pradesh Labor Department website has opened in front of you! If you want to see the website in Hindi, click on the “Hindi” button!
3. Now click on the link “Online Registration and Renewal“!
4. Now the “Labor Act Management System” website has opened in front of you!
5. Now from here you can choose your language! If you want to see it in Hindi, then choose the ‘Hindi’ language!
6. Read the instructions on the website!
7. Membership of the portal has to be obtained for use of the portal!
8. Now click on the “Register Now” button if you are a new user! Then click on New Registration! Fill your details in the given form and
Labour Card Apply Create User-ID and Password!
9. You log in by entering your user-id (username) and password.
10. Now under the Acts of this portal, you can use it for registration, renewal, annual return, inspection report, etc.
11. First select the Act and click on Registration.
12. Now read the given instructions and tick the “I have read all instructions carefully” and click on the I AGREE on the button!
13. Now fill the given form and calculate ‘Fee’ and save (save) the form!
14. You can see your saved form by going to the View Application!
15. Now you can edit your application by selecting your secure form. Can attach necessary attachments, pay, etc.
16. By going to the Upload Attachments button! You can upload the required attachments! Such as a photo of the institution, identity certificate, PAN card!
Labour Card Apply ONLINE PAYMENT PROCESS
18. Now you go to the payment button! You can choose the payment mode by entering the application number (APPLICATION NO.)
19. There are 2 types of payment mode 1. Challan 2. Online! By clicking on the challan, you can download the challan form and submit it to the treasury bank of the district concerned. Or you can proceed to payment by selecting online mode!
20. Now you are on the treasury website by selecting online! Where you click on pay without registration and select the department (SRV-Labor and Employment Department, UP)! After that, enter the name of the Regional Office concerned in the Division column! After that in the column of Select Treasury related district
Select Treasury! Then put the firm named in the depositor’s name! After that carefully select the head of the relevant act and mark the fee!
Read More:-Punjab Labor Card 2020 Registration
Pay the payment slip and save:
21. After payment, submit the final after challan number, date, name of the bank, and mention it in the application form.
22. Now your application has been sent to the concerned Deputy Labor Commissioner!
23. Deputy Labor Commissioner can approve/reject the application after the inspection!
24. In the event of being rejected, resubmit the application, removing the deficiencies!
25. To download the Signed Certificate, go to the view application after registration has been approved! After that select the application! And click on the download certificate from the options below!
26. Now you can go to the secure application and see the inspection report, rejections report, etc.
Go to the payment option and fill in the payment details (Challan no. Challan date and bank name), otherwise, your application department will not be able to come.
List of Documents
- Photograph of Establishment
- Identity Proof
- DIN / PAN Card