LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana 2020:-LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana is being run by LIC to help rural landless families. Under this scheme, financial assistance in the form of life insurance will be provided to the landless families of the lower class of rural areas such as fishermen, auto drivers, cobblers, etc. and other facilities will also be provided along with it.
Dear friends, today we are going to provide you all the information related to LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana 2020 like eligibility, documents, the application process, etc. through this article, so read our article till the end and take advantage of the plan.
- 1 LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana 2020
- 1.1 Highlights Of LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana 2020
- 1.2 LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana 2020 premium
- 1.3 Benefits of LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana 2020
- 1.4 LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana 2020 Scheme Eligibility
- 1.5 Documents of LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana 2020
- 1.6 How to apply for LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana 2020 online?
- 1.7 How to apply offline LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana
- 1.8 Related
LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana 2020
This scheme policy is a social security scheme. The scheme will provide coverage to the head of a rural landless family in states with a partial and permanent disability or to an earning member of the family with the benefit of life insurance coverage. Under this LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana 2020, premiums will be paid annually to the beneficiaries. No premium will be charged from the accidental death/disability policyholder under this scheme.
Interested beneficiaries who wish to avail of this scheme will have to apply under this scheme. If a person dies due to natural causes under Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana 2020, then LIC will be provided a lump sum of Rs 30,000 in insurance to his family.
Highlights Of LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana 2020
|Scheme Name||LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana|
|Beneficiary||landless families of rural areas|
|Purpose to provide||life insurance|
LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana 2020 premium
If life insurance is up to Rs 30000 under this scheme, then a premium of Rs 200 is charged every year. Out of which 50% premium from Social Security Fund will be borne by the State Government / Union Territory and in case of other professional groups the remaining 50% premium will be borne by the Nodal Agency and/or Member and/or State Government / Union Territory.
Benefits of LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana 2020
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to poor families of the unorganized areas / low class of rural areas.
AABY 2020 not only provides death as well as disability benefits but also guarantees that at least 2 children in the family continue to receive an education without a break.
- Under this insurance scheme, a scholarship will be given to a maximum of two children studying between 9th to 12th, Rs 300 per child. It will be paid on a half-yearly basis.
- Under the LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana 2020, during the period of insurance protection in a poor family, a nominal amount of Rs 30,000 will be given to the nominee if the member dies naturally.
- If the death of the registered person is due to an accident or disability, then the nominee will be provided an amount of 75,000 according to the policy.
LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana 2020 Scheme Eligibility
- The applicant must be a resident of India.
- Applicants must be between 18 and 59 years of age.
- Under this scheme, the applicant should belong to Below Poverty Line (BPL).
- Families slightly above the poverty line who are part of any occupational group mentioned in the scheme.
- Rural landless families will also be considered eligible under this scheme.
- The beneficiary should be the head of the family and there should be only one earning person in the family.
Documents of LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana 2020
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Identity card issued by the government department
- Ration card
- Birth certificate
- School certificate evidence
- Voter id
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana 2020 online?
Interested beneficiaries of the country who want to apply online under this scheme, they should follow the method given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of LIC. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of applying LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana online, you will have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, you will open the application form. You have to fill in all the information asked in this application form.
- After filling in all the information you have to click on the submit button. In this way, you will be applied.
How to apply offline LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana
- Interested beneficiaries who wish to apply offline under this scheme, they will first have to go to the NIC nodal agency. After that, you will have to go there and get the application form.
- After getting the application form, you have to fill in all the information asked in the application form. After filling in all the information, you will have to attach all your necessary documents in the application form.
- Then you have to submit the application to the LIC office. In this way, your offline application will be done.
- More information about Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana can be obtained by calling or SMS at the number given below.
SMS LICHELP <POL.NO.> TO 9222492224 OR SMS LICHELP <POL.NO.> TO 56767877