LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2021:-LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2021 has been started by the Life Insurance Corporation of India to provide higher education to the students of economically weaker sections of the country. Under this scheme, the Life Insurance Corporation of India will provide scholarships to meritorious students to pursue further education after passing class 12th. Under this LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2021 scheme, students will be selected on the basis of their 10th and 12th class marks percentage (Selection of students based on their percentage marks of classes 10 and 12).
- 1 LIC Scholarship 2021-Golden Jubilee
- 2 Purpose of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
- 3 LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation Scholarship In Highlights
- 4 Key Facts of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2021
- 5 LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation Scholarship 2021
- 6 Documents of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2021
- 7 LIC Golden Jubilee Eligibility
- 8 (Online Form) How to Apply Online for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2021?
- 9 Related
LIC Scholarship 2021-Golden Jubilee
To get the scholarship under this scheme, the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) students should have passed the Intermediate examination with at least 60% marks in the academic year 2018-19. If the student wants to enter any industrial training institute after high school, then to get the benefit of this LIC Scholarship 2021 Scheme, the candidates who have passed 10th class with at least 60% marks (or equivalent grade) in the academic year 2018-19. Class examination (or it’s equivalent) (Candidates who have passed 10th class with at least 60% marks in the academic year 2018-19)
Purpose of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
As you know that there are many such students in the country who want to get higher education but due to being financially weak they are unable to get higher education. In view of all these problems, this LIC Scholarship Scheme 2021 has been started for the students educated in the Life Insurance Corporation of India. The objective of this scheme is to provide scholarships to meritorious students belonging to economically weaker families so that they can be provided better opportunities for higher education and thus their employability can be increased. Through the Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2021 scheme, to advance meritorious students in the field of education and take the country towards progress.
LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation Scholarship In Highlights
- Scheme Name LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
- Started by the Life Insurance Corporation of India
- Beneficiary 10th, 12th class students
- Purpose Scholarship
- Official website https://www.licindia.in/Home
Key Facts of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2021
- Under this scheme, 20,000 per annum will be given to the Regular Scholar selected for the scholarship. This scholarship will be given to the students in quarterly installation.
- 10,000 will be provided for the selected Regular Special Girl Child studying in 10+2 course every year and the scholarship will be payable in three quarterly installments.
- Under this LIC Scholarship 2021, the scholarship given to the selected scholar will be transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account through NEFT.
- So if an economically weaker section candidate is selected for the scholarship, then a copy of the canceled check with bank account details and IFSC code, and name of the beneficiary is mandatory.
- Students of the country can apply online till December 24 (The last date for Online Application is 24 .12 .2019) under LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2021.
LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation Scholarship 2021
Under LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation Scholarship 2021, those students will be included who want to take admission in medical, engineering, graduate in any discipline, diploma course in any field, or other equivalent courses in colleges/institutions recognized by the government. Under this scheme, the annual income of the family of the beneficiaries of the economically weaker sections who have passed class 10th and 12th with 60% of the marks should be Rs 1 lakh.
Read More Should not be, then only students can be eligible for this scheme. Interested beneficiaries who want to apply under this LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2021, then they can apply online by visiting the official website of Life Insurance of India.
Documents of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2021
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- educational qualification document
- bank account passbook
- passport size photo
- mobile number
- income certificate
LIC Golden Jubilee Eligibility
- Applicants must have completed the 12th class with 60% marks to apply for the scholarship.
- 10th passed girl child who is pursuing her education are eligible to apply for the scholarship
- The candidate’s family income is Rs. 100000/- per month and the income certificate of the family is mandatory for those who want to apply for a scholarship
- Any wrong information provided by the candidates may result in the cancellation of their scholarship
- Contenders must have more than 60% marks in 12th to apply for the scholarship.
- Contenders who want to pursue further studies are only eligible to apply for the scholarship
- Applicants who want to pursue any Diploma or ITI or Graduation or Post Graduation in any of the private colleges in any discipline are eligible to apply.
- Renewal of the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship is required.
- LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Foundation can change the scheme at any time
(Online Form) How to Apply Online for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2021?
- Interested beneficiaries who want to apply under this scholarship scheme, then follow the steps given below.
- Firstly the applicant has to visit the official website of the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Apply Online, click on this option.
- After clicking on the option the application form will open. Fill in all the information asked in the application form and click on the submit button.
- After submitting you will have to upload your documents. An acknowledgment number will be provided to you through your registered email after the successful submission of your application form.
- Further correspondence will be done by the office which is mentioned in the acknowledgment mail.