LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2021:-LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2021 has been started by the Life Insurance Corporation of India to provide higher education to the economically weaker sections of the country. Under this scheme, the Life Insurance Corporation of India will provide scholarships to meritorious students to pursue further education after passing class 12th. Under this LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2021 scheme, students will be selected on the basis of their percentage of classes 10 and 12 (Selection of students based on their percentage marks of classes 10 and 12).
- 1 LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2021
- 1.1 Purpose of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
- 1.2 LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation Scholarship In Highlights
- 1.3 Key Facts of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2021
- 1.4 LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation Scholarship 2021
- 1.5 Documents of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2021
- 1.6 LIC Golden Jubilee Eligibility
- 1.7 Related
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2021
Financially weaker section (EWS) students must pass the Intermediate Examination with at least 60% marks in the academic year 2018-19 to avail of the scholarship under this scheme. If the student wants to enter an industrial training institute after high school, then the candidate who has secured tenth with a minimum of 60% marks (or equivalent grade) in the academic year 2018-19, to get the benefit of this LIC Scholarship 2021 Scheme. Candidates who have passed 10th class with at least 60% marks in the academic year 2018-19 (or it’s equivalent) must pass.
Purpose of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
As you know, there are many students in the country who want to get higher education but due to financially weak they cannot get higher education. In view of all these problems, this LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2021 has been started for educated students in the Life Insurance Corporation of India.
The objective of this scheme is to provide scholarships to meritorious students belonging to economically weaker families so as to provide them better opportunities for higher education and thus increase their employability. Through the Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2021 scheme, to advance the quality of students in the field of education and take the country to progress.
LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation Scholarship In Highlights
- Scheme Name LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2021
- Launched by Life Insurance Corporation of India
- Beneficiary Students of 10th, 12th
- Purpose Scholarship
- Official website https://www.licindia.in/Home
Key Facts of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2021
- 20,000 per annum will be given to the Regular Scholar selected for scholarship under this scheme. This scholarship will be given to students in quarterly installments.
- An amount of Rs.10, 000 will be provided for Regular Special Girl Child studying in 10 + 2 courses selected every year and scholarship will be payable in three quarterly installments.
- Scholarship to the selected scholar under this LIC Scholarship 2021 will be accessed in the bank account of the beneficiary through NEFT.
- Therefore, if a candidate from the economically weaker section is selected for the scholarship, a copy of the bank account statement and the canceled check with the IFSC code and the beneficiary’s name is mandatory.
- Students of the country can apply online under LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2021 till 24 December (The last date for Online Application is 24 .12.2019).
LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation Scholarship 2021
LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation Scholarship 2021 will include students who want to take admission in medical, engineering, graduate in any discipline, diploma course in any field or other equivalent courses in government recognized colleges/institutes. Under this scheme, the annual income of a family of economically weaker beneficiaries passing the 60% of class 10 and 12 would be more than Rs 1 lakh (The annual income of the family of the beneficiaries should be Rs 1 lakh). Read More Should not happen then only students can be eligible for this scheme. Those interested beneficiaries who want to apply under this LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2021 can apply online by visiting the official website of Life Insurance of India.
Documents of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2021
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Educational qualification document
- Bank account passbook
- Passport size photo
- mobile number
- income certificate
Read More:-MP Mukhyamantri Swarozgar Yojana 2021
LIC Golden Jubilee Eligibility
- To apply for the scholarship, the applicants have to complete the 12th standard with 60% marks.
- 10th passed girls who are furthering their education are eligible to apply for the scholarship
- The family income of the candidate is Rs. 100000/- per month and the income certificate of the family is mandatory who want to apply for a scholarship
- Any incorrect information provided by the candidates may result in the cancellation of their scholarship.
- Claimants must have more than 60% marks in 12th to apply for the scholarship.
- Contestants who wish to pursue further studies are only eligible to apply for the scholarship
- Applicants who wish to pursue any diploma or ITI or graduate or postgraduate studies in any discipline in any private colleges are eligible to apply.
- Renewal of the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship is required.
- LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Foundation can change the scheme at any time
(Online Form) How to apply online in LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2021?
- Interested beneficiaries who wish to apply under this scholarship scheme should follow the method given below.
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the official website of the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Apply Online, click on this option.
- After clicking on Option, the application form will open. Fill in all the information asked in the application form and click on submit button.
- After submitting, you will have to upload your documents. An acknowledgment number will be provided to you through your registered email after the successful submission of your application form.
- Further correspondence will be done by the office which is mentioned in the acknowledgment mail.