LIC Kanyadan Yojana 2020:- LIC Kanyadan Policy Scheme has been started by the Life Insurance Company of India to invest in the marriage and education of daughters. Under this scheme, any person can invest in his daughter’s wedding. This plan is for 25 years.
Under this scheme, people have to save Rs 121 daily and pay a premium of Rs 3600 a month, but people will have to pay premiums for only 22 years. 27 lakhs will be given to you after completion of 25 years of this LIC Kanyadan policy.
- 1 LIC Kanyadan Yojana 2020
- 2 Life Insurance Corporation Kanyadan Policy Scheme 2020
- 3 By what age will LIC Kanyadan Yojana 2020 be available?
LIC Kanyadan Yojana 2020
You can take this insurance plan for 13 to 25 years. Under this LIC Kanyadan Policy Scheme, you have to pay the premium for less than 3 years of your chosen term. Any person can get insurance of at least Rs 1 lakh. Dear friends, through this article, we are going to share all the information related to this scheme like application process, documents, eligibility, etc. with you. So, read this article carefully.
Life Insurance Corporation Kanyadan Policy Scheme 2020
For taking the policy under the LIC Kanyadan Yojana 2020, the minimum age of the father should be between 18 to 50 years and the minimum age of the daughter should be 1 year. This plan will be available for 25 years. This LIC Kanyadaan policy scheme can also be found according to the different ages of you and your daughter.
The time limit of this policy will be reduced according to the age of the daughter. If a person wants to pay less or more premium then he can join this policy plan and can take advantage of this plan.
The objective of LIC Kanyadan Yojana 2020
The main objective of this scheme is that as you know that saving for a daughter’s wedding is very difficult, that’s why Life Insurance Corporation of India Company has started a policy to invest for daughter’s wedding so that people can invest in their scheme Add money for bright future of daughter.
Through this LIC Kanyadan Policy, the father will be able to fulfill all the future needs of his daughter and you will be able to fulfill all the dreams of your daughter and be free from money troubles in your daughter’s wedding.
LIC grant policy income tax benefit
Section 80C of the Income Tax Act 1961 under LIC Kanyadan provides exemption on premium. This rebate can be obtained up to a maximum of Rs. 1.5 lakh. Simultaneously, the exemption is also given on the amount of maturity or death claim under section 10 (10D).
By what age will LIC Kanyadan Yojana 2020 be available?
For taking the LIC grant policy, your minimum age should be 30 years and your daughter’s minimum age should be 1 year. You get this policy for a period of 25 years. Under which you only have to pay the premium for 22 years. Friends, tell you that it is not necessary that you get this policy only when your daughter is 1 year old.
You can take this policy at any time. The time limit of this policy can be reduced or extended according to the age of your daughter.
LIC grant policy premium amount
Under the LIC Kanyadan policy, the applicant can increase or decrease the premium amount according to his income. It is not necessary that the applicants deposit ₹ 121 daily. If he can deposit more than this, then he should deposit more.
If he cannot deposit ₹ 121, then he can make a plan with a lower premium. Friends, if you want to get other information related to LIC Kanyadaan policy, you can visit the official website of LIC or you can also meet a LIC agent.
|Official Website||Click Here|
When do you have to pay the premium?
You can pay the premium according to your convenience under this plan. You can pay the premium daily or in 6 months or 4 months or 1 month. You can pay the premium as and when you feel right.
Features of Life Insurance Corporation Kanyadan Policy 2020
- Under this policy, if a person dies after taking part, then his family will not have to pay the premium in this policy.
- And his family will be given 1 lakh rupees every year by the LIC company and after completion of 25 years of the policy, the policy nominee will be given a separate 27 lakh rupees.
- Any person can invest in his daughter’s wedding under this scheme.
- This is a unique scheme that creates a fund for your daughter’s marriage and education.
Benefits of LIC Kanyadan Policy 2020
- If the insured dies under this policy, then his family will be given Rs 5 lakh immediately.
- During the plan, the death benefit to the policyholder is paid in an annual installment, which meets the financial needs of the family after the death of the policyholder.
- In this plan, you also get the benefit of a bonus declared by LIC every year.
- If the insured dies in an accident, then his family will be given Rs 10 lakh.
- If a person collects 75 rupees a day, then 14 years will be provided at the time of marriage of a daughter after 25 years of paying her monthly premium.
- If a person saves 251 rupees daily, then he will be given 51 lakh rupees after 25 years of paying the monthly premium.
- This LIC Kanyadan policy keeps paying every year even after getting married for its entire lifetime.
- If the death of the insured falls between 25 years, then 10% of the original sum assured will be paid every year from the date of death till maturity.
- Any person can save Rs 75 per day and get Rs 11 lakh for their daughter’s wedding.
Documents of Kanyadan Policy Scheme 2020 (Eligibility)
- The entry age of the applicant should be between 18 and 50 years.
- Policy term 13 to 25 years
- Aadhar Card
- income certificate
- identity card
- address proof
- Passport size photo
- Duly filled and signed form of the proposal for the scheme
- Check or hair to fill the first premium
- Birth certificate
How to apply for LIC Kanyadan Yojana 2020?
If the interested beneficiary wants to apply under this policy, then you can contact your nearest LIC office / LIC agent and you will have to go there and tell that you want to invest in the LIC grant policy. Then he will tell you the term of the LIC Kanyadan Yojana 2020.
you will have to choose it according to your income, then the LIC agent will have to give you all his information and his documents, after which he will fill your form. In this way, you can join LIC Kanyadan Yojana 2020. | To get more information related to the scheme, you can visit the official website of LIC.