Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2021:-Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2021 has been launched by the state government for the bright future of scheduled caste (SC) and neo-Buddhist category (NP) students of the state. Under this scheme, Rs. 51, 000 per annum by the State Government for the study of 10th, 12th, diploma and professional courses (10th, 12th and Diploma, and professional courses studies) and other expenses like housing, boarding, and other facilities. Financial assistance of Rs 51000 per year will be provided. This Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2021 is run by Maharashtra Social Welfare Department.
- 1 Babasaheb Ambedkar Swadhar Yojana 2021
Babasaheb Ambedkar Swadhar Yojana 2021
Under this scheme, all the students taking admission in class 11 and 12 and after this, all the students of SC, NP who are taking admission in professional and non-professional courses will be eligible and even the beneficiaries who are eligible Despite not getting admission in government hostel facilities.
They can also take advantage of this scheme. This assistance will be given for their accommodation, boarding facilities, and other expenses. Dear friends, today we are going to provide you all the information related to Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Swadhar Yojana 2021 like application, eligibility, documents, etc. through this article.
The aim of Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2021
As you know, financially students are not able to get higher education due to being poor. In view of this problem, the state government has launched Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2021. Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs. 51, 000 per year is provided by the government to the poor scheduled caste, newly Buddhist category students for courses in 11th, 12th, diploma professional, non-professional. Through this Swadhar Yojana, encouraging the students by providing financial assistance and making the future of the students bright.
Key information of Swadhar scheme
- Boarding Facility 28,000 / –
- Lodging Facilities 15,000 / –
- Miscellaneous Expenses 8,000 / –
- 5,000 / – (additional) for students of medical and engineering courses
- Other Branches 2,000 / – (Additional)
- Total (51,000)
Benefits of Babasaheb Ambedkar Swadhar Yojana 2021
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided only to the students of Scheduled Caste (SC), Neo Buddhist Community (NB Category) of Maharashtra.
- 51 per annum by the State Government for the education of students of the Scheduled Castes (SC), Neo Buddhist Community (NB Category) of the state for studying 10th, 12th, diploma and professional courses and other expenses such as housing, boarding, and other facilities. Financial assistance of Rs. 000 will be provided.
- Under this scheme, all the students taking admission in classes 11 and 12, and after this, all the students of SC, NP who are taking admission in professional and non-professional courses will be eligible.
Read More:-Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Yojana 2021
Eligibility for Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2021
- Under this scheme, the annual income of the beneficiary’s family should not exceed Rs. 2.5 lakhs.
- After the class of 10th or 12th, the duration of the course in which the student wants to take admission should be less than 2 years.
- Applicants applying under Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2021 should pass 60% marks in the previous examination.
- Students should have their own bank account and it is mandatory to link the bank account with an Aadhaar card.
- To qualify for Physically Challenged / Physically Challenged, at least the applicant should have 40% marks in the final examination.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Maharashtra.
Documents of Swadhar Yojana 2021
- Aadhar card
- identity card
- Bank account
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply in Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2021?
- The beneficiaries of Maharashtra who want to apply under this scheme should follow the below-mentioned method.
- First, the applicant has to visit the official website of the Maharashtra Social Welfare Department. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you have to click on Swadhar Yojana PDF. After that, you will have to download the application form from there.
- After downloading the application form, you will have to fill in all the information asked in the form. After filling in all the information, you will have to attach the photocopy of all your documents along with the application form and submit it to your respective social welfare office.
- In this way, your application under Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2021 will be completed.
Read More:-Maharashtra Inter-Caste Marriage Yojana 2021