Maternity Assistance Yojana 2020:-The Maternity Assistance Scheme has been launched by the state government on 1 April 2018 to provide financial assistance to the economically weaker and working-class pregnant women of Madhya Pradesh. Under the Prasuti Sahayata Yojana 2020, financial assistance of Rs.16000 was provided by the Government to the pregnant women of Mazdoor family falling below the poverty line in Madhya Pradesh to strengthen them financially during pregnancy and to live well. the assistance of Rs. 16000 will be provided by the government).
- 1 Prasuti Sahayata Yojana 2020
- 1.1 Maternity Assistance Yojana 2020 Registration
- 1.2 Maternity Assistance Yojana 2020 Highlights
- 1.3 The objective of Maternity Assistance Yojana 2020
- 1.4 Benefits of Maternity Assistance Yojana 2020
- 1.5 Documents of Maternity Assistance Yojana 2020 (Eligibility)
- 1.6 How to apply for Maternity Assistance Yojana 2020?
- 1.7 Related
Prasuti Sahayata Yojana 2020
Under this scheme, in the last 3 months of pregnancy, half 50% of their salary will be provided as a benefit to the working women. After this, an amount of 1000 thousand rupees will be provided to the women workers after delivery to meet the expenses incurred during medical treatment.
Apart from this, Madhya Pradesh Government is also providing 15 days of paternity benefits to the husband of a woman worker who is availing maternity scheme. Dear friends, today we are going to provide you all the information related to this Prasuti Sahayata Yojana 2020 like the application process, eligibility, documents, etc. through this article.
Official website:–Click here
Maternity Assistance Yojana 2020 Registration
Interested pregnant women of Madhya Pradesh who want to get financial assistance from the government to meet their health-related needs at the time of their pregnancy, have to get themselves registered under Madhya Pradesh Maternity Assistance Yojana 2020 only after that they get the benefit of this scheme. 16000 rupees to be given under this scheme will be provided to pregnant women in two installments.
The first installment will be given during the 4 months of the delivery by the doctor or ANM during the last quarter in the prescribed time during the pregnancy of 4000 thousand rupees and the second installment after the delivery of the 12 thousand rupees in the government hospital and the institutional birth of the newborn After registration and the child will receive HBV vaccination after Zero Dose, VGC, OPD, and HBV Vaccination).
Maternity Assistance Yojana 2020 Highlights
- Scheme Name Maternity Support Scheme
- Started by the Madhya Pradesh government
- Launch date 1 April 2018
- Assistance amount of Rs. 16000
- Worker pregnant women of beneficiary state
The objective of Maternity Assistance Yojana 2020
As you know, the working women of unorganized sectors who are living below the poverty line by working as laborers and the working women are unable to get wages during pregnancy due to which they do not get wages. Pregnant women are not able to get proper food to eat and drink during their pregnancy and they are unable to meet their health-related needs.
In view of all these problems, the state government has launched Madhya Pradesh Maternity Assistance Scheme 2020 under this scheme. Providing financial assistance of 16000 rupees by the Government of Madhya Pradesh. Through this maternity assistance scheme 2020, pregnant working women will be able to meet their economic needs during their pregnancy.
Benefits of Maternity Assistance Yojana 2020
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to all the pregnant women of labor in Madhya Pradesh.
- Eligible women can also avail of this scheme under Janani Suraksha Yojana launched by the state government.
- Under the Madhya Pradesh Prasuti Sahayata Yojana 2020, on the first pregnancy, eligible women will be paid Rs 3000 thousand as first and second installment under the Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana and the remaining amount of 1000 thousand rupees will be given to the beneficial woman as Chief Minister “Shramik”. The service will be provided through maternity assistance scheme (Sharmik Seva Prasuti Shayata Yojna) ”.
- The benefit of “Prasuti Sahayata Yojana)” will be provided to pregnant women above 18 years of age and registered unorganized women workers.
- Under the Maternity Assistance Yojana 2020, the government will provide full financial assistance of Rs 16000 to pregnant women.
- The applicant should have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhaar card.
- The unorganized laborers of both rural and urban areas of Madhya Pradesh can take advantage of this scheme.
Documents of Maternity Assistance Yojana 2020 (Eligibility)
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- The age of the applicant should not be less than 18 years.
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- residence certificate
- Age certificate
- Certificate of pregnancy
- Delivery documents
- Bank passbook
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for Maternity Assistance Yojana 2020?
- Interested pregnant women of the state who want to apply under this scheme can go to their nearest Public Health Center and Family Welfare Department.
- You will have to get the application form by going there. After this, all the information asked in the application form like name, address, Aadhaar number, date of pregnancy, etc. will have to be filled.
- After filling the application form, attach all your documents with the application form, and submit the same form where the application form is received.
- To make the payment, the beneficiary will only have to submit a copy of the Maternity and Child Safety Card filled and verified by ANM / doctor and the documents mentioned in Condica 7.
- The applicant has to apply 6 weeks before the delivery date. If for some reason the application could not be made on time. Can apply before delivery or immediately after delivery.