Mission Karmayogi Yojana 2021:-On September 2, 2020, the government has approved the mission Karma Yogi scheme led by PM Narendra Modi. The scheme has been launched to enhance the capacity of civil officers. Today we are going to provide you all the important information related to Mission Karma Yogi Yojana through this article.
As for what is the plan of mission personnel?, the objectives of the scheme, benefits, features, institutional framework, iGOT Karmyogi Platform. So guys if you want to get all the important information related to Mission Karmayogi Yojana, you are requested to read this article of ours by the end.
- 1 Mission Karmayogi Yojana 2021
- 2 Changes made in Mission KarmaYogi Civil Services 2021
Mission Karmayogi Yojana 2021
Mission Karmayogi Yojana 2021Skill development of government employees will be done through Mission Karmayogi Yojana. This will be done by providing skill development training, providing online content. More attention will be given to on-the-side training under the scheme. This scheme is a skill-building program.
The scheme will also improve the working style of government officials. Under the scheme, training will be provided to the civil officer to augment the capacity after the appointment. So that the performance of the officers will be better. Mission Karmayogi Yojana 2021 will have two routes to be celebrated and guided. The scheme will be launched under the chairmanship of PM Narendra Modi. Which will include the new HR Council, the selected Union minister, and the Chief Minister. Mission Karmayogi Yojana
Roll of Special Purpose vehicle under the Mission Karmayogi Scheme will be set up under section 8 of the Companies Act, 2013. This special purpose vehicle will be a company. Which will manage the iGOT Karma Yogi platform. The following works will be undertaken under the Special Purpose Vehicle. Made in India platform to be promoted. The digital platform will be designed, implemented, and managed. Telemetry database scoring, monitoring, and evolution.Feedback assessment.
Key Highlights Of Mission Karmayogi Yojana 2021
- What is the article about the mission work plan?
- Who launched the Government of India?
- Beneficiary Government Employees
- Objective To develop the skills of employees.
- The year 2021
Changes made in Mission KarmaYogi Civil Services 2021
All government officers and employees associated with the civil service can join the training provided under the scheme at any time. Under the scheme, the training facilities will be provided through mobile, laptop, etc., to augment the capacity of government officers and employees.
Top advisors from different departments will also be inducted into this training. It also emphasizes on-the-site learning systems while improving the concept of off-site learning| A 5-year budget has been made by the government for Mission Krmayogi yojana with a total of 510.86 crores earmarked. Mission Karmayogi Yojana
Objectives of Mission Karmayogi Yojana
The main objective of the Mission Karmayogi Scheme is to develop the capacities of government employees. A number of amendments will be made by the Government. As training will be provided to the employees, e-learning content will be provided. The working capacity of government employees will be enhanced through this scheme.
Union Minister Prakash Javadekar said that the mission Karma Yogi aims to prepare the Indian civil servant for the future by making them more creative, imaginative, active, professional, progressive, energetic, competent, transparent, and technology-enabled.
Mission Karmayogi Yojana 2021 Institutional Framework
The Mission Karmayogi Yoji will be run under the chairmanship of the Prime Minister of our country. Which will also include the Union Minister and the Chief Minister. With this, the Prime Minister’s Public Human Resources Council, Capacity Building Commission, iGOT technical platform for online testing, Special Purpose Vehicle, and General Unit headed by Cabinet Secretary are also included.
What is the iGOT KarmaYogi Platform? Digital learning content will be provided through the iGOT Karma Yogi platform. Efforts are also being made to make it Karma Yogi Platform a world-class market for e-learning content. Capacity building of employees through iGOT Karma Yogi will be done through e-learning contact. At the same time, many other facilities will also be provided to them. Such as confirmation, posting, scheduling of work, notification of vacancies, etc., after the probation period.
Read More:-Ayushman Bharat Arogya Card Yojana 2021
Mission Karmayogi Yojana BudgetA budget of Rs. 510.86 crore has been earmarked by the Government for a period of 5 years for the Mission Karmayogi Scheme. Which is for about 46 lakh central employees. Under this scheme, a special purpose vehicle company will be formed. Which will be done under section 8 of the Companies Act 2013. It will be a non-profit organization that will own and manage the iGOT Karma Yogi platform.
What skills will be developed under the Karmayogi Yojana Mission
Mission Karmayogi Yojana 2021 will focus on the skill development of government employees. Through this scheme, many skills of employees will be developed. Some of which are as follows.
- Technically proficient etc.
Benefits and features of Mission Karmayogi Scheme
- I got KarmaYogi Platform for Online TrainingConfirmation after probation period-deployment scheduling of work notification of VacanciesOther service matters
- Benefits and Features of Mission Karmayogi YojanaThe Mission Karma Yogi Scheme have been launched on 2nd September 2020.
- ‘The scheme will be piloted under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- Efforts will be made through training to augment the capacity of civil officers through the Mission Karma Yogi Scheme.
- More attention will be given to on-the-side training under the scheme. The scheme will bring transparency to the system and also improve the working style of officers.
- Mission Karmayogi Yojana 2021 will have two routes, all-mobile and guided. The scheme will consist of a new HR Council, selected union ministers, and chief ministers along with PM Narendra Modi.
- IGOT Karma Yogi Platform has also been set up for the successful operation of the scheme.
- Through which online contact will be made available.A budget of Rs. 510.86 crore has been allocated by the Government for 5 years under the Mission Karmayogi Scheme.
- The scheme is for about 46 lakh central employees.
- A proprietary special project vehicle company will be set up under the scheme. Which will own and provide the platform of iGOT Karma Yogi.
- Under the mission personnel scheme, a number of skills will be developed such as creativity, imagination, innovation, progress, energy, transparency, etc.
Through this article, we have provided you with all the important information related to the mission work plan. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can ask us in the comment box. Your comment is very important for us We will try to help you fully. Thank you.’