MP Ration Card 2020:-The process of application for making an MP Ration Card has been made online by the state government. People of Madhya Pradesh who want to get their new ration card or renew their old ration card (Want to get a new ration card or renew your old ration If you want to get the card done, then you can apply online very easily by visiting the official website of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department Madhya Pradesh. Today we will tell you that you will get Madhya Pradesh How to apply online to get a new ration card and what documents you will need to apply.
- 1 Madhya Pradesh APL / BPL Ration Card 2020
- 2 Types of MP Ration Card 2020
- 2.1 MP Ration Card Apply Online 2020
- 2.2 The objective of the MP Ration Card 2020
- 2.3 Benefits of MP Ration Card 2020
- 2.4 MP Ration Card 2020 Documents (Eligibility)
- 2.5 How to apply for MP Ration Card 2020?
- 2.6 Know the BPL status of the family?
- 2.7 What is MP Ration Card Eligibility Slip?
- 2.8 Contact us
- 2.9 Related
Madhya Pradesh APL / BPL Ration Card 2020
The ration card is divided into three parts by the government. APL Ration Card / BPL Ration Card and Antyodaya Ration Card. These ration cards are provided to the common citizens of the state and their families. Ration cards are provided by the Madhya Pradesh government based on the income of the families of the state.
Through this ration card, consumers can avail of many government schemes and services. For Madhya Pradesh APL / BPL Ration Card 2020, you can apply both online and offline, for which you have to have a complete ID without which you cannot apply.
Types of MP Ration Card 2020
The ration card has been divided into three parts and we have given below information about which families are given this ration. You should read it in detail.
APL Ration Card – APL Ration Card has been issued for the families of the state who are above the poverty line and whose annual income is more than Rs 10,000. Families coming from above the poverty line can apply online for APL Ration Card. is.
BPL Ration Card – BPL Ration is issued by the state government for the families of Madhya Pradesh who fall below the poverty line and whose annual income is less than Rs 10,000. Families coming from below the poverty line can apply for BPL ration cards online for themselves.
AAY Ration Card – Antyodaya Ration Card has been issued by the government to those families who are very poor and who have no means of income.
MP Ration Card Apply Online 2020
Interested beneficiaries of the state, who want to apply for getting Madhya Pradesh Ration Card, can easily apply online by going to the official website through the Internet from home. Financially weaker people coming from below poverty line in Madhya Pradesh Those who do not get food to eat in sufficient quantity, they can get a ration sent by the state government to every city and every village like ration of wheat, rice, sugar, etc. at very cheap rates by making a new ration card. And can live well. All the people of MP can avail of this online facility.
The objective of the MP Ration Card 2020
As you know, the people of the state had to go round the government offices to get ration cards and face many difficulties such as wasting time on the people. In view of all these problems, the Madhya Pradesh government has made the application process for making ration cards online.
Now people will not have to go round the government offices and will not have to face any problem. Time will also be saved through this scheme. One can easily apply online through this online portal.
Benefits of MP Ration Card 2020
- The ration card also serves as an important document.
- Through the ration card, the people of the state can get food items like rice sugar, wheat, kerosene, pulses, etc. at a discounted rate from the ration shop.
- For the application of birth certificate through ration card
- For the application for a residence certificate
- Can be used for school admission.
- Can also be used for pension scheme applications.
MP Ration Card 2020 Documents (Eligibility)
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Aadhaar card of all family members
- Postal address
- Composite ID
- mobile number
- residence certificate
- Passport size photo
How to apply for MP Ration Card 2020?
- If the interested beneficiary of Madhya Pradesh wants to get his new ration card, then follow the method given below.
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the overall portal. After visiting the official website, you will have to go to the home page in front of you. After this, you will need to create a Composite ID.
- And all your family members will have to add. After this, you will have to go to the BPL Family Registration and Management System website to get a new comprehensive BPL card.
- After this, you will see a link to “Apply online for the entire BPL family”. After clicking on this option, the front page will open in front of you. On this page, you will have to fill in some information like Composite ID, and Captcha Code, etc.
- After this, you have to click on the Go button.
- Then below this, you will find the name of the district, body area, village/locality, etc. Then you have to check the box below if you want to apply for BPL.
- After this, a form will open in front of you. In this form, you will have to fill in all the information asked. Then click on the Apply button below. In this way, you can apply.
Know the BPL status of the family?
Interested beneficiaries who want to see the BPL status of their family, then follow the method given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the overall portal. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the section of BPL portal, you will see the option to go to the BPL status of the family from this section, you will have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to fill all the information asked.
- After filling in all the information you have to click on the search button. After clicking on the search button, you will see the BPL status of the family.
What is MP Ration Card Eligibility Slip?
The MP Ration Card eligibility slip is a type of list that can be traced through NFSA. Through this, you can get all the information related to your ration card. As you all know, the government is providing free ration due to Coronavirus. If you also want to avail of this facility, then you must have an eligibility slip. You can download the eligibility slip by following the procedure given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Samagra.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will have to click on the link to download the eligibility slip for fertilizer.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to enter your family’s overall ID, month, and captcha code.
- Now you have to click on the download link.
- As soon as you click on the download link, your eligibility slip will be downloaded in PDF.
- You can print it out.
For any clarification related to pension schemes, schemes, family cards, please email: email@example.com
Address: Directorate of Social Justice 1250, Tulsi Nagar 1250, Tulsinagar Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh) Bhopal (M.P.)
- Phone: – 0755- 2558391
- Fax 2552665