Friends, today we are telling you about the Mukhyamantri Corona Yoddha Kalyan Yojana 2021, as you know the outbreak of coronavirus is increasing in the country and many types of government departments are engaged in this work to take care of this welfare. The scheme is for the same people, for which people this scheme is for, what is its eligibility and the benefits arising from it and how will the application be processed offline or online, we will tell you all these things in detail through this article, so this Read the article carefully.
- 1 Mukhyamantri Corona Yoddha Kalyan Yojana 2021
- 2 The objective of Mukhyamantri Corona Yoddha Kalyan Yojana 2021
Mukhyamantri Corona Yoddha Kalyan Yojana 2021
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh launched the scheme last year in 2020, which was named Chief Minister Kovid-19 Yoddha Kalyan Yojana. The Chief Minister has announced to implement the scheme again in the state. The Chief Minister Corona Virus Welfare Scheme will be implemented from April 1, 2021, and will remain in force till May 31, 2021.
Employees who are engaged in the prevention of the corona epidemic will get the benefit of this scheme. The order has been issued by the state government to start this scheme. Mukhyamantri Corona Yoddha Kalyan Yojana is based on a special insurance package. Apart from health workers, people of urban development and local bodies have also been included in this scheme of the Government of India by the State Government.
The objective of Mukhyamantri Corona Yoddha Kalyan Yojana 2021
The main objective of MP Corona Yoddha Kalyan Yojana 2021 is to help the families of Corona warriors because in future if the corona warrior is infected with coronavirus or has an accident and if he dies due to other reasons then his families from the government Rs 5000000 will be provided with insurance amount which will help him in his life as he is putting his life in danger for the general public, hence the Madhya Pradesh government has launched such an insurance scheme.
Key Points Of Mukhyamantri Corona Yoddha Kalyan Yojana 2021
- Name of the Yoajan:-Mukhyamantri Corona Yoddha Kalyan Yojana 2021
- Declaration Chief Minister Shivraj Singh
- Sum Assured Rs 50 Lakhs
- Beneficiary dependent family members
- The scheme implemented from 1 April 2021 to 31 May 2021
- Application process offline
- Official Website;-Click here
Which employees are included in the Mukhyamantri Corona Yoddha Kalyan Yojana 2021?
People who can avail of this scheme can include Health and Family Welfare AYUSH Department of Medicine and Education Department Safai Karmachari Ward Boy Nurses Paramedics ASHA worker Technician Doctor Specialist and other health workers. Along with this, all those who are putting their lives at risk for the prevention of Kovid-19 can be given the cleanliness workers of Urban Development, Urban Department Revenue Home Department, and employees of those departments.
On the sudden death of Kovid-19 warriors or death accident due to Kovid-19, their families will get the benefit of this scheme. Those Kovid-19 warriors who are risking their lives in the prevention of this pandemic are authorized by the state government before the authorization, they will be considered eligible.
Benefits of MP Corona Yoddha Kalyan Yojana 2021
- 50 lakh will be paid to the people claiming them for the welfare of those working in the scheme.
- If the covid warriors are ill, they will not be charged for the quarantine period.
- Treatment will be made free if found corona infected.
- The insurance amount under the Chief Minister Corona Warrior Welfare Scheme will be in addition to other insurance schemes.
- The amount received under this scheme will come to the claimant’s direct account.
Eligibility for claimant’s sum insured
- The husband or wife will be the first to claim the eligibility.
- Apart from this, the family will be equally distributed among all except the married daughter.
- Relatives who are completely dependent on the Corona warrior, such as widowed abandoned daughter, widowed daughter-in-law, will be among the claimants.
- Fully dependent parents, siblings will also be eligible.
Claim submission process
The claimant submitting the claim under the Mukhyamantri Corona Yoddha Kalyan Yojana 2021, after filing the claim form with the necessary documents, has to submit it to the concerned department. From this, the Mutalik office will produce a certificate and send it to the District Collectorate, the competent officer i.e.
the District Collectorate will issue its approval by putting its stamp on it, after which the bill will be prepared, after the bill is ready, the bill will be submitted to the District Treasury, after which the claim will be submitted. The amount will be transferred to the account of the claimant belonging to the treasury department.
So friends, under the Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Corona Warrior Welfare Scheme, the families of Corona Warriors will get insurance in the event that the Corona Warrior dies due to some reason, it will be financial help for the families of the Corona Warrior.