Divyang Shiksha Protsahan Sahayata Rashi MP:-The Social Justice and Empowerment Department (SJED) of the Government of Madhya Pradesh has started (MP Mukhyamantri divyang Shiksha protsahan sahayata rashi) in the state.
Under this assistance amount 2019 scheme run by the state government, children who are physically handicapped or handicapped will be provided Rs.600/- as a monthly allowance by the state government. The financial assistance given by this government scheme can be used for the education of disabled children.
- 1 Divyang Shiksha Protsahan Sahayata Rashi MP
Divyang Shiksha Protsahan Sahayata Rashi MP
Divyang Shiksha Yojana (Mukhyamantri divyang shiksha protsahan sahayata rashi yojana) was started by the state government to encourage disabled, disabled children towards education. The government believes that after becoming disabled, children stay away from studies, this scheme was started only to lead them towards studies.
By registering online on the Samagra portal of Madhya Pradesh, the application form for Divyang / Disabled 2019 (Mukhyamantri divyang shiksha protsahan sahayata rashi) can be filled and monthly allowance can be availed.
- The online application process for Divyang Shiksha Protsahan Sahayata Rashi MP:-
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the entire portal of Madhya Pradesh http://pensions.samagra.gov.in/.
- Here on the homepage, click on the option “Apply Online for Pension”.
Divyang Shiksha Protsahan Sahayata Rashi MP 2021
- After this, a new page will open in front of you, where you will have to fill in your district, local body, and overall member ID and click on the ‘Apply Online for Pension’ button given below.
- After this, the Chief Minister Divyang Education Promotion Assistance Scheme 2019 online application, the registration form will open in front of you.
- Here the applicant has to fill in the asked information such as name, address, mobile number, etc., and click on the “Submit / Submit” button given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Divyang Shiksha Protsahan Sahayata Rashi MP:-
- Applicant must be a native of Madhya Pradesh.
- Must belong to a Below Poverty Line (BPL) family.
- The age of the handicapped/disabled child should be between 6 to 18 years.
- The child must be 40% or more disabled.
Documents required for Divyang Shiksha Protsahan Sahayata Rashi MP:-
- passport size photo
- birth/age certificate
- Aadhar Card
- pan card
- income certificate
- Address proof
Disability Certificate issued by Medical Officer.
If you liked this article, then you must also share it with your friends and family. If you are facing any problem then you can ask us in the comment box given below. EnterHindi Team will definitely help you.