Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana 2021:-Chief Minister Krishak Accident Kalyan Yojana is going to be started by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Yogi Aditya Nath. Under this scheme, the farmers of the state who have been victims of an accident will be provided social security by the Uttar Pradesh government.
Under the UP Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana, if a farmer of the state dies in an accident, then he will be compensated up to Rs 5 lakh by the government to his family. lakh ) will be given and maximum financial assistance of Rs. 2 lakh will be provided for more than 60 percent disability.
- 1 Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana 2021
- 1.1 Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana
- 1.2 Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana 2021 Highlights
- 1.3 Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana Application
- 1.4 Purpose of Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana
- 1.5 Eligibility of Uttar Pradesh Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Scheme
- 1.6 important documents
- 1.7 Procedure to apply under Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana
- 1.8 Budgetary Arrangement and Administrative Expenditure
- 1.9 Related
Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana 2021
To provide social security to the farmers of Uttar Pradesh, this scheme has been approved in the cabinet meeting held in Lucknow on Tuesday, 21 January 2020. This scheme will be operated through the district magistrates.
Under Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana 2021, the farmers who have been victims of an accident after 14 September 2019 will be provided the benefit of this scheme. The benefit of this scheme will be made available to 2 crore farmers of Uttar Pradesh (2 crore farmers of Uttar Pradesh will be made available). Today we are going to provide you all the information related to this scheme through this article.
Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana
Under Mukhyamantri Krishak Accident Kalyan Yojana, District Officer Jagjit Kaur has accepted 4 out of 18 claims, rejected 6 claims, and pending 8 claims due to incompleteness. All those beneficiaries who are eligible for this scheme will be given the benefit of this scheme. To take advantage of this scheme, it is mandatory for the farmer brothers to be permanent resident of the state and their main income should come from agriculture. Apart from this, the age of the farmer should be between 18 to 70 years.
If the farmer does not have his own land and cultivates on someone else’s land and he dies due to an accident or he becomes disabled due to some accident, then he can also take advantage of Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana. could. The District Magistrate has also assured that the pending claims will not be kept pending under any circumstances.
Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana 2021 Highlights
- Name of the scheme Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana
- Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath started by him
- Objective To provide social security to the farmers of the state
- Official website not yet
Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana Application
Who are the account holders / co-cheddars of UP, who die in an accident, then the families of the farmers will be considered eligible for this scheme? Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to take advantage of this scheme, then they will have to apply under this scheme.
The implementation of the Uttar Pradesh Krishak Accident Welfare Scheme will be done through online mode, which will bring complete transparency in the application of the scheme. Manual applications will also be accepted under this scheme. The scheme will also include sharecroppers, who work in the fields of other persons and share the crop after harvest.
Purpose of Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana
As you know that the means of livelihood of farmers is agriculture, if farmers die in an accident or if there is any loss to the farmers in the accident, then there is no means for the livelihood of their family, to deal with this problem. For this, the state government has decided to start this scheme, under this Mukhyamantri Krishak Accident Kalyan Yojana, if a farmer dies in an accident, the Uttar Pradesh government will provide compensation of up to Rs 5 lakh to his family. All the farmers of the state will be covered under this scheme. In Uttar Pradesh Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Scheme, all farmers suffering from accidental death/disability will be given compensation.
Eligibility of Uttar Pradesh Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Scheme
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to those farmers who will be permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh.
- Under this scheme, those farmers will be considered eligible whose age will be between 18 to 70 years.
- The Khatauni recorded in the Khatauni of the state, who becomes the victim of death or disability due to accident, their parents, husband-wife, son daughter, son bride, grand grandson, whose main means of livelihood is from the agricultural land recorded by the account holder / co-Khedar. He will be eligible under this scheme.
- Apart from this, such farmers who do not have their own land and do farming on share or lease, they and their dependents will also be given the benefit of the Krishak Accident Welfare Scheme.
- Attested copy of Khatauni
- Certified copy of the lease as per Para 3(a) for Registered Private Lessee
- Anyone certificate as per Para 3(b) for sharecropping
- proof of age
- Proof of residence
- Post-mortem report or Panchnama where a post-mortem is not possible
- death certificate
- Certificate issued by Chief Medical Officer in case of Divyang
- succession certificate
- Photocopy of bank passbook
- mobile number
- Aadhar card
Procedure to apply under Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana
- First of all, you have to download the form given here.
- After this, you will have to enter all the important information asked in this form such as name, father’s name, date of birth, address, date, police station, tehsil, district, cause of the accident, etc.
- Now you have to attach all the important documents to this form.
- After this, you have to submit this form to the concerned tehsil.
- It is mandatory to fill the application form within a period of one and a half months of the accident.
- In unavoidable circumstances, the time for submission of application by the District Magistrate can be extended up to one month.
- The period of application cannot be extended beyond two and a half months in any case.
- In this way, you will be able to apply under the Chief Minister Krishi Accident Welfare Scheme.
Process of disposal of application form
- In case of an accident, the heir of the farmer will have to submit the application form within the stipulated period.
- This application form will be submitted to the Tehsil office.
- The receipt of the application form will be given to the applicant.
- The verification of the information given in the application form will be done by the concerned
- Tehsildar through his subordinate employee.
- The application form will be sent to the Deputy District Magistrate within 2 weeks.
- The photocopy of all the records and the photocopy of the application form will be preserved in the Tehsil office and its details will also be preserved in the register or computer of the Tehsil office.
- The Deputy District Magistrate will do re-checking to identify all eligible ineligible beneficiaries.
- On being satisfied, the application form will be sent to the District Magistrate for disposal within 1 week.
- Cross verification done at the level of Deputy District Magistrate will be treated as a third-party check.
- After the receipt of the application form in the District Magistrate’s office, within 1 week, after examining the application form, the amount of benefit will be paid as per rules.
- This payment will be done through online mode.
- The information about the acceptance or rejection of the application form by the District Magistrate’s office will also be provided to the Deputy District Officer, Tehsil.
- In this way, the application form submitted within one month will be paid.
- For the successful implementation of this scheme, a regular monthly review of the disposal of applications will be done by the District Magistrate and Divisional Commissioner.
- A web portal will also be developed for the successful implementation of this scheme.
- Till this portal is not ready, the application forms will be submitted directly to the concerned tehsil.
- All the information related to the application forms of all the districts of the state will be made available by the district.
- After the implementation of the portal, applications can be made both online and offline.
Budgetary Arrangement and Administrative Expenditure
- An amount of Rs 175 crore has been released by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh for the year 2021-22 for the implementation of this scheme.
- In every financial year, according to the rules, financial assistance under this scheme will be arranged from the budget.
- For the implementation of this scheme at the tehsil, district, and revenue council level, funds will be required for administrative expenditure. The said amount will be used for office expenses, travel expenses, travel for training, etc.
- The amount of the budget received will be provided to the district magistrates as per the financial rules.
- This amount will be provided by the district authorities to the farmer or his heirs after verification.
A certificate will be taken from the landowner or his heir in the matter that the agricultural work has been done on the share of the land in the crop year by the person who is dead or disabled.
If the landowner is not available, then a certificate will be given by the village head and the regional accountant, in which it will be written that the person who is dead or disabled has done agricultural work on sharing the land in the crop year. This certificate must be signed and stamped.