The Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2020 has been launched by the Chief Minister of the state Manohar Lal Khattar to provide social security to the people. Under this scheme, the state government will provide a sum of Rs 6000 annually to each family of the state.
Under the Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2020, social security life insurance, contingency insurance, and pension benefits of Rs 6000 will be provided annually (Social security life insurance, contingency insurance, and pension benefits). Dear Haryana residents, today we are going to provide you all the information related to this scheme like eligibility, the application process, etc.
- 1 Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2020
- 2 Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2020 Registration
- 2.1 Key Point of Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana
- 2.2 Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2020 under Chief Minister
- 2.3 Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana
- 2.4 Benefits of Haryana Chief Minister Family Prosperity Scheme 2020
- 2.5 Pension Scheme under MMPSY
- 2.6 Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana Plan Documents (Eligibility)
- 2.7 How to apply online in Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana?
- 2.8 Second step
- 2.9 Related
Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2020
Under this scheme, an amount of Rs 6000 will be given to every family in the state as Rs 500 per month. If the interested beneficiaries of the state want to take advantage of this scheme then the annual income of their family should not exceed Rs.1, 80, 000 (Annual family income Rs.1, 80, 000) and if the family belongs to the agriculture sector. So he should not have more than 2 hectares of land (if he belongs to the agricultural sector then he has 2 hectares).
Only then can he avail Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana. Under its scheme, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Laghu Trader Yojana, and Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana have been added.
Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2020 Registration
Interested beneficiaries of Haryana state who want to apply under this scheme can apply online by visiting the official website of the scheme. And if you want to apply offline, you can apply through Antodaya centers, Saral centers, and nearby Atal Seva centers. About 15 to 20 lakh families of the state will be benefitted from this scheme.
Social security will be ensured to the eligible families under this scheme. Under this Haryana Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2020, the eligible families of the state of Haryana will be provided by the state government The funds will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary. The last date for application under this scheme is 30 January 2020.
Key Point of Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana
|Name of Yojana||Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2020|
|Launched by||मुख्यमंत्री मनोहर लाल खट्टर जी|
|लाभार्थी||हरियाणा के नागरिक|
|Last date||30 जनवरी 2020|
Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2020 under Chief Minister
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana – Under Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana, the beneficiary family will get Rs 500 per month, out of which a rate of Rs 330 per annum for life insurance of at least one member of the family in the eligible age group of 18 to 50 years under PMJJBY The premium will be paid from their accounts themselves.
PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana – Under this scheme, an amount of Rs 3000 will be provided as a pension to the beneficiaries on attaining 60 years of age. 55 to 200 per month premium will be paid automatically from the bank of eligible beneficiaries. . Monthly pension will be provided to the beneficiaries only after paying the premium every month.
PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana – Under this scheme, a monthly pension of Rs 3000 will be provided by the government after the completion of 60 years of age. This amount will be provided directly to the beneficiary’s bank account.
Accident Insurance Benefit (Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana) – Under this scheme at least one member of the family will be paid Rs 12 on accident insurance. Under the scheme, if the insured dies, then an amount of Rs 2 lakh will be provided to him.
Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana
The Haryana government has recently transferred two installments through DBT service to the families registered under the MBPSY scheme. The third installment is likely to be distributed in March 2020. To provide financial benefits and social security to all individuals and families covered under the scheme. The scheme also covers small businessmen with a certain amount of annual turnover.
Benefits of Haryana Chief Minister Family Prosperity Scheme 2020
On attaining 60 years of age, the beneficiary in the eligible age group of 18-40 years will get Rs. Pension will be paid at the rate of 3,000 per month.
- Pension option must be used for at least one family member in the eligible age group.
- For all the above schemes, the beneficiary’s contribution under MMPSY will be borne by the Haryana Government.
- Under the investment option, the family will get returns from the investments made by the Haryana government in
- FPF on behalf of the eligible family.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to the families of Haryana.
- The scheme also covers small businessmen with a certain amount of annual turnover.
Category wise eligible beneficiaries and their benefits
Category 1: Age 18 to 40 years – 4 option
- Option 1 An amount of Rs 6000 will be provided as financial assistance in 3 installments of Rs 2000
- Option 2 A member nominated by the beneficiary family will get Rs 36,000 after 5 years of joining.
- Option 3 On attaining 60 years of age, the beneficiary will get a pension between Rs 3,000 and Rs 15,000 on a monthly basis.
- Option 4 The elected members of the family get Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 30,000 after 5 years. A beneficiary can opt for an insurance cover in which the state government will pay the premium.
Category 2: Age 40 to 60 years – 2 option
Rs. 6,000 per year in 3 installments of option 1 2,000
- Option 2 Rs. 36,000 after 5 years
Pension Scheme under MMPSY
Under this program, the beneficiaries will be entitled to get the benefit of pension under any of the following central pension schemes-
- Prime Minister Kisan Dhan Yojana
- Prime Minister Small Business Mandhan Scheme
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana
Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana Plan Documents (Eligibility)
- The age of the application should be between 18 and 50 years.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be Rs.1, 80, 000, or less.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- residence certificate
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply online in Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana?
If the interested beneficiary of the state wants to apply under Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2020, then follow the method given below and avail the benefit of this scheme.
- First, the applicant has to visit the official website of MMPSY. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Operator Login. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will have to enter your CSC ID. After that, you have to click on the button of Next. Then you have to enter the password further. And then click on the Sign-in button.
- After this, you will be signed in to the portal. After this, you have to apply for this plan. For this, you have to click on the Apply Scheme. Then the front page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will have the option of do you have a family id. If it is yes, then if it is not, then do no. After clicking yes, you will have to fill in the family id. After filling it, you will have to click on the search button.
- After this, the ID of your family will open in front of you. Below this, you will have to fill in the house number, district number, block, address, etc. After filling in all the information you have to click on the submit button.
- If you want to know the details of your family, click on it. After this, if you do not have a family ID, then the family ID form will open in front of you. In this form, you have to fill in all the information asked. Then click on the Save button.
- After this, you will have to fill in the information according to the family member, whose form you will find below.
- After this, select the option for the balance amount and then save the form.
- Then the complete form will be printed in front of you. After you get the print out of it, upload it and after uploading,
- the file name is here, select the file here and submit the final. After that, the final print out is taken out.