Mukhyamantri Parivarik Labh Yojana 2021″ has been launched by the Bihar government for the poor citizens of the state. This scheme is also known as National Family Benefits Scheme. Through this article, we will tell you all the information related to Bihar National Family Benefit Scheme in detail.
Such as who can avail of this scheme, necessary eligibility, and documents, the online application process, etc. Along with this, we will also give you information about the process of viewing application status under Mukhyamantri Parivarik Labh Yojana Bihar. Along with this, you will also be able to see the beneficiary list online under the scheme. Please read the entire article carefully for this till the end.
- 1 Overview of Bihar CM Parivarik Labh Yojana 2021
- 2 Benefits of Mukhyamantri Parivarik Labh Yojana Bihar
- 2.1 Objectives of Mukhyamantri Parivarik Labh Yojana 2021
- 2.2 Eligibility Criteria for National Family Benefit Scheme Bihar
- 2.3 Documents required for Mukhyamantri Parivarik Labh Yojana 2021
- 2.4 Online registration on RTPS service online portal
- 2.5 Bihar Mukhyamantri Parivarik Labh Yojana Online Apply
- 2.6 Offline Process for Family Benefit Scheme Bihar
- 2.7 Other important information
- 2.8 Related
Overview of Bihar CM Parivarik Labh Yojana 2021
- Name of the scheme Mukhyamantri Parivarik Labh Yojana Bihar
- Related Department Social Welfare Department
- State Bihar
- Latest the year 2021-2022
- Objective To provide financial assistance to the affected families
- Beneficiary All citizens of Bihar state
- Amount payable Rs 20,000
- Application Process Online / Offline Mode
- Helpline number N / A
- Official website serviceonline.bihar.gov.in
- Articles Category State Government Scheme
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Parivarik Labh Yojana Bihar
Now we will discuss the benefits you get under Bihar Mukhyamantri Parivarik Labh Yojana.
- Assistance in case of accidental death of the head of the family
- Affected families of Bihar state benefit
- Financial assistance of Rs 20,000 to the victim’s family
- BPL families benefit
Objectives of Mukhyamantri Parivarik Labh Yojana 2021
Let us tell you that the purpose of starting Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana by the Chief Minister of Bihar State is to provide financial assistance to such families whose family heads are killed due to accident or due to some other accidental reason.
In such a situation, there is no one to take care of his family. Keeping this in mind, this scheme has been prepared by the Bihar State Government to provide assistance to the victim’s family, so that the victim’s families do not face any problems or financial crises. Many families have been assisted under Mukhyamantri Parivarik Labh Yojana and many families have also benefitted from this scheme. These schemes are mainly operated in the state.
Eligibility Criteria for National Family Benefit Scheme Bihar
Some of the following eligibility conditions have been set by the Government of Bihar for Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana 2021. You can avail of this scheme only after fulfilling this prescribed eligibility. If you are unable to fulfill these prescribed eligibilities, then you will not be able to avail of this scheme.
- First of all, the deceased person should be a permanent resident of the state of Bihar. Or it has been 10 years since the deceased has lived in the state concerned. No other person will be given the benefit of this scheme.
- The cause of death of the deceased person should be accidental death or accidental death. In case of death due to any other reason, the applicant will not be considered eligible for this scheme.
- Also, the age limit of the deceased person should be between 18-65 years. You will be unable to take advantage of this plan if you are younger or older than this.
- The applicant should be a BPL Ration Card-holder i.e. the victim’s family lives below the poverty line.
Documents required for Mukhyamantri Parivarik Labh Yojana 2021
Some documents are required to apply for the scheme. Here we are providing you the list of documents required for the Chief Minister National Family Benefit Scheme in the state of Bihar. The details of which are as follows:
- Death certificate of the deceased
- Along with his Aadhar card
- Age certificate
- Basic address proof
- BPL Ration Card
- Copy of FIR
- Bank account statement
- Valid mobile number
Online registration on RTPS service online portal
If you have to apply online in Mukhyamantri Parivarik Labh Yojana 2021 Bihar, first of all, you have to register online on RTPS Sevice Online Portal. Here below, we are going to tell you some easy steps of online registration and login on the official portal.
- First of all, go to the link of the official website i.e. serviceonline.bihar.gov.in.
- On clicking, the homepage of the official website will open on your screen.
- Here, you have to go to the section of the civic section and click on the “Register yourself” link for new registration.
- On clicking, the online registration form will open on your screen.
- Now fill in all the information asked in this form carefully. Such as your name, email ID, mobile number, password, and then select your state.
- After filling in all the information, submit the form by filling in the prescribed captcha code.
- In this way, your online registration process will be done successfully.
Bihar Mukhyamantri Parivarik Labh Yojana Online Apply
Let me tell you that if you want to apply online for National Family Benefit Scheme 2019, you can follow the simple procedure given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Bihar Service Online.
- On the web homepage, you will see a section of ‘RTPS Services’. You will have to go to that section and click on “Services of Social Welfare Department Social Security Schemes”.
- After which, a list will open in front of you, here you have to click on the link “Apply for National Family Benefit Scheme”. After this, the page will open in front of you as per the image below.
- Now the online application form for the scheme will open on your screen.
- Read the information asked in this form carefully, so that there is no possibility of error.
- Also, do not forget to upload the necessary documents in the application form online.
- After filling in all the information, you have to click on the Apply to Office button and also select the department.
- After selecting the department, fill in the information asked in it and click on the OK button.
- Finally, fill in the prescribed captcha code and submit the application form online.
- Thus, this process of filling the Mukhyamantri Parivarik Labh Yojana online application form will end.
Offline Process for Family Benefit Scheme Bihar
If you want to apply offline for Bihar Mukhyamantri Parivarik Labh Yojana, you can easily apply offline for the scheme by following the procedure given below.
- To apply offline, first, you need to go to the SDO office.
- After this, you will have to get the prescribed application form in PDF format from there.
- Now after reading the options given in the form carefully, fill in all the information asked.
- After this, you will have to attach a copy of the FIR and documents like the death certificate along with the form.
- Finally, you will have to complete the form and submit it to the SDO office. Be sure to take the receipt from your partner.
- Then your application form will be thoroughly examined by the SDO officer.
- Only after complete confirmation, you will be transferred an amount of Rs. 20,000 for financial assistance.
Other important information
To know about the required information related to Bihar Mukhyamantri Parivarik Labh Yojana, you can get the information by contacting it through the official website or email id. If you are facing any problem in applying for Family Benefit Scheme Bihar then you can contact the concerned officer for this.
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Official Website: serviceonline.bihar.gov.in