Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana 2021:-In Uttarakhand, children will get the benefit of Vatsalya Yojana even if one of the mothers or fathers dies due to Kovid. Its proposal has been prepared by the government. According to Rekha Arya, Minister of State for Women Empowerment and Child Development, the government is serious about these children. Children should not consider themselves unsafe, the government will make arrangements for their health, education, and safety.
- 1 Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana 2021
- 1.1 Children’s commission asked for details of children orphaned in Covid
- 1.2 Key Highlights Of Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana 2021
- 1.3 Benefits and Features of Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana 2021
- 1.4 Eligibility of Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana 2021
- 1.5 Important Documents for Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana 2021
- 1.6 Process to apply under Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana 2021
- 1.7 Related
Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana 2021
After the announcement of Vatsalya Yojana by the Chief Minister for the children orphaned due to Kovid in the state, its proposal has been prepared by the Department of Women Empowerment and Child Development. It has been clarified in the proposal that such children will be given financial assistance of three thousand rupees in a month.
Apart from this, ration, education and health facilities will be provided to the children. According to the minister of the state of the department, children whose mother or father have died due to some other reason in the past.
Whereas now either the mother or the father with whom the child was living has died of covid, then those children will also be considered eligible to get the benefits of Vatsalya Yojana. Apart from this, the state government will also benefit the child from the scheme even on the death of either the mother or the father in the family due to Kovid.
Children’s commission asked for details of children orphaned in Covid
The Uttarakhand Child Rights Protection Commission has sought information from the Women’s Empowerment and Child Development Department about the children orphaned by Kovid. While issuing instructions to the director of the department in this regard, Secretary of the Commission, Alok Kumar Pandey said that the commission has received complaints about many children being orphans.
All possible help will be provided to such children by the government. The departmental officers have also been asked not to indulge in any kind of hesitation.
- Rekha Arya, Minister of State for Women Empowerment and Child Development
Key Highlights Of Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana 2021
- Name of the scheme Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana
- Who started the Uttarakhand government
- Beneficiary Children of Uttarakhand who have lost their parents due to coronavirus infection.
- Objective To provide financial assistance for the maintenance of children.
- The official website will be launched soon
- the year 2021
- Application Type Online/Offline
- Financial Assistance ₹3000
- Government job quota 5%
Benefits and Features of Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana 2021
- Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana has been launched by the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand, Shri Tirath Singh Rawat.
- Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to all those children whose parents or guardians have died due to coronavirus infection.
- Through this scheme, financial assistance of ₹ 3000 per month will be provided in the form of maintenance allowance till the child reaches the age of 21 years.
- This financial assistance will be sent to the account of all eligible children through direct benefit transfer.
- To get the benefit of Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana 2021, it is mandatory for the child to have an account in the bank.
- Apart from this, the Uttarakhand government will also help in getting the education and employment of all such children.
- A quota of 5% will also be kept by the government for all such children in government jobs.
- Under this scheme, the right to sell the ancestral property of the child will not be given to anyone till the child becomes an adult.
- The responsibility of this will be given to the District Officer of the concerned district.
- Apart from this, arrangements will also be made to provide training to children for employment under this scheme.
Eligibility of Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana 2021
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttarakhand.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to have an account with the bank.
- The applicant’s parent or guardian must have died due to a coronavirus infection.
Important Documents for Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana 2021
- Aadhar Card
- Bank account statement
- Ration card
- Birth certificate
- income certificate
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
- death certificate of parents
Process to apply under Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana 2021
If you want to apply under Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana, then you have to wait for some time now. Only this scheme has been announced by the Uttarakhand government right now. Soon the process of applying under this scheme will be activated. As soon as any information related to the application will be provided by the government under Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana 2021, we will definitely tell you through this article. Please stay connected with us.
Read More:-Raj Kisan Sathi Portal 2021